911 请问紧急状况?
911, what's your emergency?
你好 百夫长信托银行
Hello. This is centurion trust.
福赛思街23号♥有抢劫
We have a robbery in progress at 23 Forsythe place.
正在进行中?
So it's in progress right now?
他们在大楼里
They're in the building.
他们正在劫持人♥质♥ 请尽快
They're taking hostages, so as soon as you can.
先生 您所在安全吗?
Sir, are you in a safe place?
把电♥话♥放下
Drop the phone.
先生?
Sir?
喂?
Hello?
我几乎不认识她了
Ah, now i don't hardly know her.
但我仍然爱她
But I think I could love her.
绯红与三叶草
Crimson and clover.
如果她走来
Ah, well, if she come walkin' over,
现在 我一直在等着给她看
now, I've been waiting to show her.
绯红与三叶草 一遍又一遍
Crimson and clover, over and over.
我并不甜美
Yeah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, I'm not such a sweet thing.
我想做尽一切
Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, i wanna do everything.
多美的感觉啊
What a beautiful feeling.
绯红与三叶草
Crimson and clover.
一遍又一遍
Over and over.
我并不甜美
I'm not such a sweet thing.
我想做尽一切
I wanna do everything.
多美的感觉啊
What a beautiful feeling.
绯红与三叶草
Crimson and clover.
一遍又一遍
Over and over.
百夫长信托银行
好了 您都办妥了
All right, you're all set.
谢谢
Thank you.
我讨厌警笛
I hate sirens.
说不定自家房♥子着火了
You never know if it's your own damn house on fire.
里斯小姐?
Miss Reece?
我是克里斯·柯克姆
I'm Chris kirkham.
快请进
Come on in.
今天我能为您做些什么?
What can I do for you today?
我要存款
I get another deposit for ya.
OK
Ok.
谢谢外面久等
Thanks for waiting out there.
谢谢你的耐心
I appreciate your Patience.
假期过后 这里忙成一团
We're just crazy after the holiday weekend.
有点闹哄哄的
It gets to be a bit of a circus around here.
我的简历 - 太好了 谢谢
My resume. - Oh, great, thanks.
你请坐
You can take a seat.
好吧 看看有什么
All right, let's see what we got here.
还有别的业务吗?
And is that all?
有棉花糖吗?
Got any marshmallows?
对不起 棉花糖?
I'm sorry, marshmallows?
是的 着火了
Yeah, there's a fire.
我们可以直接跳过棉花糖
We can just skip the marshmallows.
也许你会想和我见面 关门后?
Maybe you might want to meet me for happy hour when you close?
你真贴心
You are to sweet.
听起来有人提早
Sounds like somebody got started a little bit
庆祝快乐时刻了
early already on happy hour.
我喜欢热闹
I like to beat the crowds.
好了 全都办妥
All righty, you are all set.
祝你一天愉快
Have yourself a nice day.
宝贝 就因为曾经有过一次
Babe, just because it happened once,
并不意味着每次我遇到一个女人
doesn't mean every time i meet a woman it's going
都要在酒吧再来一次
to happen again at the bar.
对不起 下一窗口
Sorry, next window.
我今天能帮你什么忙吗 女士?
How may I help you today, ma'am?
今天你可以帮助我开心
You may help me today.
这些空头支票
These bounced.
资金不足
Insufficient funds.
完全不可能
That's quite impossible.
我昨天有大存款 所以搞定它
I made a big deposit yesterday, so fix it.
看看我能做些什么
Let me see what I can do.
您请
Yeah, you do that.
你确定要坚持到底吗 警探?
You sure you want to brave it out there, detective?
外面好像挺严重
Hey, it looks like it's getting kind of serious
请你确保每个人都能出去
out there, you might, uh, make sure everybody gets out ok.
看来你和大人物共事过
Looks like you've worked with some of the big guys.
真棒
That's great.
你很懂
You probably know the drill.
OK 你上个职位时间很短
Ok, so a little bit of time since your last position.
你怎么了?
What did you get up to there?
对不起 你能重复一遍问题吗?
I'm sorry, can you repeat the question?
距离你上个职位时间很短
Just a little bit of time between your last position,
你怎么了?
what did you get up to there?
发生了什么?
What happened?
我去旅行
I traveled.
花了一些时间 在墨西哥与我的教会小组
I spent some time in Mexico with my church group teaching
教学英语 爱上了它
English, and fell so in love with it
我在那里呆了一年
that I ended up just staying there for about a year.
太棒了 - 嗯
That's fantastic. - Yeah.
确实挺棒
It's great.
我回来的唯一原因是因为我家人...
The only reason I came back was because someone in my family
病得很重 所以我在找工作
got really sick, so I'm looking for a job
尽快开始
to start as soon as possible.
有道理
Fair enough.
OK 明白了
Ok, gotcha.
我希望他们没事
I hope they're ok.
OK 这种考核
Ok, great, well, listen, this checks out,
即背景调查
we do a background check.
只是一种手续 但务必彻底
It's just a formality, but they're pretty thorough.
你希望开红灯?有争议?
You expect any red flags there? Any issues?
不
No.
实际情况是 每张空头支票
So what happens is, you guys charge
你们都收我一笔钱
a fucking fee for every single check that I bounced.
我被收费
I get-- I get charged.
OK?
Ok?
然后情况就是... - 我明白
So then what happens is-- - I understand.
等等 让我说完
Hold on. Let me talk.
实际是 每张空头支票都收我的费用
What happens is I get charged a fee for every fucking check
收款人又问我拿钱
here that bounced, then the people that I paid,
这他妈的演马戏吗
they charge me, and the fucking circus happens all over again.
是的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
我明白
I understand.
我真的不认为你明白
I really don't think you do understand,
因为我的账户已经赤字了
because now that my account's in the red, what?
你还要再罚我一次吗?
You're going to charge me another penalty?
对 你们他妈的就是这么干的
Yeah, that's what you guys fucking do.
让我问你一件事 - OK
So let me ask you something. - Ok.
银行搞砸了 谁来支付赤字罚金?
When the bank fucks up, who pays redd's penalties?
女士 如果你注意言辞 我会很高兴...
Ma'am, if you would watch your language, I'd be glad--
因为每次错误 都有罚金
because you charge me for every goddamn mistake.
女士
Ma'am--
这他妈叫人怎么活?
how does anybody get ahead in fucking life?
你知道我的意思?
You know what I mean?
让我问你一个问题 玛丽
Let me ask you a fucking question, Mary.
请说?
Yes?
你犯错的时候 谁付钱?
Who pays when you make a fucking mistake, huh?
棉花糖那句有什么用?
How'd the marshmallow line work for you?
去你的
Fuck you.
听着 关于上班时间
Well, listen, that leaves just timing.
你的日程表怎样?
What's your timeline like?
事实是 我们现在有三名出纳员的名额
The truth is we have three tellers spots open now.
我似乎无法留住他们 所以
I can't seem to keep them, so--
我能问为什么吗?
can I ask why?
如果你不介意我问
If you don't mind me asking.
不 我明白
电影精选列表