蕾切尔没想拆散我们
Rachel isn't the one who's tearing us apart.
听着 也许我们该找西尔伯林医生谈谈
Look, maybe we should talk to Dr. Silberling about this.
没错 因为我是个疯子
Right, because I'm the one who's crazy.
-我没那么说 你知道我... -爸爸
-I didn't say that. You know I did... -Dad.
你的戒指不在了
You're not wearing your ring.
你要娶她吗?
Are you gonna marry her?
-告诉我! -是的 安娜
-Tell me! -Yes, Anna.
我们打算今年秋天结婚
We're getting married sometime this fall.
我们谈过离开这 可我想在这儿举♥行♥婚礼
We talked about going away, but I wanna have the wedding here,
为了我们大家
for all of us.
我不感到丢人 安娜 再婚不丢人
I'm not ashamed, Anna. I'm not ashamed to be happy again.
再见 爸爸
Bye, Daddy.
我们不能误了马特的葬礼 穿正式点
We shouldn't be late for Matt's service. Wear something decent.
我想要咱们看起来像一家人
I wanna look like a family.
以上帝之名 我逃脱困境
"In the Lord, I take refuge.
你会如何对我说 宛如鸟儿逃往山间
"How can you say to me, 'Flee like a bird to the mountains.
看那邪恶之人是如何排弓射箭
"'See how the wicked string their bows, fit their arrows to the strings
从阴暗之处射出
"'to shoot from the shadows?
当根基被损毁 正义何去何从
"'When foundations are being destroyed, what can the upright do? '
上帝在圣殿 王座在天堂
"The Lord is in his holy temple. The Lord's throne is in heaven.
上帝严密地审视着人间
"God's eyes keep careful watch."
上帝是我的光明 我的救赎 我还怕什么
"The Lord is my light and my salvation. Whom do I fear?
上帝是我生命的避难所 我还怕什么
"The Lord is my life's refuge. Of whom am I afraid?
当邪恶吞噬我的肉体
"When evildoers come at me to devour my flesh,
这些敌人自己跌倒坠落
"these my enemies and foes themselves stumble and fall."
1996年4月11日
This is from April 11, 1996.
警♥察♥已经在树林里的浅坑里
"Police have recovered the bodies of three children
发现了三个孩子的尸体
"from a shallow grave in the woods less than 50 yards
距离哈里森·赖特医生的住处只有不到50码
"from the residence of prominent physician Dr. Harrison Wright.
法医鉴定孩子们在被伤害前
"Forensics reveal the children were heavily sedated
曾注射了大量镇静剂
"before being stabbed repeatedly.
警局已经发出了米尔德里德·坎普的通缉令
"Police have issued a warrant for the arrest of Mildred Kemp, age 19,
她19岁 从八月起被雇佣为赖特家的保姆
"who had been employed as the Wright children's nanny since August."
-米尔德里德·坎普? -活见鬼 听听这个
-Mildred Kemp? -Holy shit. Listen to this.
根据知情人的消息
"According to sources close to the family,
自从去年二月他的妻子死于车祸后
"Kemp had became romantically obsessed with Dr. Wright
坎普对赖特医生深深着迷
"since his wife's death in a car accident last February.
尽管警♥察♥努力了 可坎普仍逍遥法外
"Despite police efforts, Kemp remains at large."
等下...
Wait, what...
看 看她戴的什么
Look. Look what she's wearing.
珍珠项链
The pearls.
蕾切尔说是一个老病人送的
Rachel said they were a gift from an old patient.
她给我戴在脖子上 好像...她以此为荣
She put them around my neck. Like... Like she was proud of them.
是的 我们真走运 现在我们有证据了
Yeah, well, lucky for us, now we have proof.
如果我们能拿到项链就好了
Yeah, if we can get our hands on them.
别担心 今晚就会结束了
Don't worry about that. This ends tonight.
见鬼
Shit.
看
Hey, look.
-爱丽克斯 你要去哪? -去楼下拿她的钥匙
-Alex, where are you going? -Just go downstairs and get her keys.
-你要做什么? -拿她的钥匙
-What are you gonna do? -Just get her keys.
你在找什么 安娜?
What are you looking for, Anna?
是这个吗? 你在找这个?
Is it these? Are you looking for these?
你拿去吧
You should take them.
它们对我一点意义都没有
Please. They mean nothing to me.
我们知道了 蕾切尔
We know, Rachel.
我们什么都知道了
We know everything.
被你们揭穿了
You caught me.
给你
Here.
爱丽克斯!
Alex!
安娜
Anna.
我不想伤害你
I don't want to hurt you.
我没想这样
This isn't how I wanted it.
你放轻松点
You can make this easy.
-安娜 -爱丽克斯
-Anna. -Alex.
-发生什么了? -她给我打药了 她给我打药了
-What happened? -She drugged me. She drugged me.
安娜? 开门
Anna? Open the door.
安娜 听我说
Anna, listen to me.
-你必须拿到那条项链 -我拿到了 拿到了
-You have to get that necklace. -I did. I got it.
安娜! 快打开这该死的门!
Anna! Open this goddamn door!
你得去找埃默里 行吗?
You gotta go to Emery, okay?
-不 我不能 -你得去 他会相信你的
-No. No. -Yes. He'll believe you.
-安娜! -我不能把你一个人留在这
-Anna! -I can't leave you here.
拉勾
Pinkie pact.
安娜!
Anna!
-好吧 -好的
-Okay. -Okay.
我爱你
I love you.
为了你 我会回来的 我向你保证
I'll come back for you, okay? I promise.
安娜!
Anna!
你是说 你坚信萨默斯其实是叫...
So, you're alleging that Miss Summers is actually a woman
-米尔德里德·坎普 -是的
-named Mildred Kemp? -Yes.
她应该对那场火灾负责?
And she was the one responsible for the fire?
没错 那是有预谋的
That's right. It wasn't an accident.
她谋杀了我妈妈 下一个目标就是我们
She murdered our mother, and now she's after us.
-听着 我知道这听起来难以相信 可是...
-Listen, I know how this sounds, but...
-不 米尔德里德·坎普 我记得她
-No. Mildred Kemp. I remember her.
几年前在羊毛岭镇的西部 有个女人死了
Out west in Woolridge County, years ago, wife died,
那人的丈夫雇了一个保姆 保姆把孩子全杀了
man hired some nanny who killed all the children.
是的 但她一直没被抓到
That's right, but they never caught her.
对 赖特夫人有一个三条绳的珍珠项链
Okay, listen, Mrs. Wright had a pearl necklace, three strands.
如果你想看的话 网上有图片
There are pictures of it on the Internet if you wanna see.
还有呢?
And?
蕾切尔就是米尔德里德·坎普
Rachel is Mildred Kemp.
对吧? 她想要杀掉我们然后嫁给我爸爸
Okay? She's trying to kill us and marry our father,
就像她以前干的
just like she did to them.
这样吧 你先耐心等着
Listen, I want you to sit tight.
杰瑞就在门外
Jerry is right outside that door.
我会依法传讯萨默斯小姐
I'm gonna pull up Miss Summers on the system.
别 现在没时间了 你得去我家里
No, there's no time for that. You have to go to my house.
爱丽克斯还在那儿 我担心她会发生什么事
Alex is still there, and I'm afraid something's gonna happen to her.
什么事都不会发生 你在这等着
Nothing's gonna happen to anybody, Anna. You wait here.
妈妈?
Mom?
别害怕 我是护士
Don't be afraid. I'm a nurse.
不! 不! 别相信她! 不! 不! 求你了! 别相信她!
No! No! Don't believe her! No! No! Please! Don't believe her!
不! 她在骗你! 别信她 求你了!
No! She's lying! Don't believe her, please!
不! 不! 别信她! 不! 她...
No! No! Don't believe her! No! She...
搞定了 谢谢你
There we go. Thank you.
我记得她
I remember her.
几年前在羊毛岭镇的西部 有个女人死了
It was out west in Woolridge County, years ago, wife died,
那人的丈夫雇了一个保姆 保姆把孩子全杀了
man hired some nanny who killed all the children.
蕾切尔就是米尔德里德·坎普
Rachel is Mildred Kemp.
警局已经发了米尔德里德·坎普的通缉令
"Police have issued a warrant for the arrest of Mildred Kemp, age 19,
她19岁 从八月起被雇佣为赖特家的保姆
"who had been employed as the Wright children's nanny since August."
法医鉴定孩子们在被伤害前
"Forensics reveal the children were heavily sedated
曾注射了大量镇定剂
"before being stabbed repeatedly.
尽管警♥察♥努力了 可坎普仍逍遥法外
"Despite police efforts, Kemp remains at large."
该睡觉了
You're gonna sleep now.
安娜 我自己从来没有过孩子
You know, Anna, I'm never gonna have children of my own.
我生不了
I can't.
我告诉过你吗?
Did I ever tell you that?
我曾无数次幻想过 如果有一个女儿会是什么样
It's never stopped me from imagining what it'd be like to have a daughter.
但是现在 你让我的幻想破灭了
But now you've taken that away from me.
小心点
Careful.
你并不想伤害到你自己
You don't want to hurt yourself.
安娜?
Anna?
安娜 我们尽力了 这是唯一的方法
We tried everything, Anna. This was the only way.
你做什么了?
What did you do?
我必须这么做 安娜 不是吗?
I had to, Anna. Didn't I?
我必须这么做
Didn't I have to?
没关系的 没关系 我在这儿 一直陪着你
It's okay. It's okay. I'm here. I'm always here.
看着我 看着我
Look at me. Look at me.