唉 可能那只是个梦吧
Yeah, I think it was just a dream.
安娜 你那时清醒着呢 我都看见的
Anna, you were wide awake. I saw you.
嗯 也许这都是我想象的
Well, maybe it was all in my head.
也许吧
Maybe so.
但这改变不了我们都知道的事实
But it doesn't change what both of us know.
那个龙头不漏的 肯定是蕾切尔打开的
That tap didn't leak. Rachel turned it on.
她杀死了妈妈 她可别想逍遥法外
She killed Mom, and she's not gonna get away with it.
有人吗? 有人在里面吗?
Hello? Hello in there?
-她听见我们说话了? -不知道
-Did she hear us? -I don't know.
我要去镇里买♥♥点东西准备派对
Listen, I'm going into town to do some shopping for this party.
要一起来吗?
Would you like to come?
来点购物疗法 再吃顿午饭
Have some retail therapy, maybe grab lunch?
我酒还没醒呢 或许一会儿还会头疼
I'm totally hung over and I'm expecting a headache later.
-但安娜想去的 -什么? 不
-But Anna wants to come. -What? No.
你不想想马特? 你能见到他 跟他谈谈
What about Matt? You could see him, talk to him.
我想你说过那晚他也来屋子了
I thought you said he came back to the house that night.
-怎么样啊 安娜? -得了
-How about it, Anna? -Come on.
你过去 我可以留在这里查查她的底细 去啊
You can go, and I can stay here and dig through her stuff. Go on.
-或者下次再去吧 -不
-You know, we can do it another time. -No.
我就下来
I'll be down in a minute.
我要找些漂亮衣服穿
I'm just gonna find something cute to wear.
你这小坏蛋
You little suck-up.
你♥爸♥爸不喜欢我开快车
Your dad hates it when I drive fast.
-这是我们之间的小秘密哦 -我们之间的小秘密
-Our little secret, okay? -Our little secret.
妈妈的车怎么了?
What happened to my mom's car?
哦 我们讨论过这个了
Well, we discussed it,
我们觉得家里需要更...有趣的东西
and we just felt like the family needed something more fun.
这是我很喜欢的一件珠宝
My one good piece ofjewelry.
哪来的?
Where'd you get it?
哦 几年前有人送我的
Oh, there. Someone gave them to me ages ago.
男朋友吗?
A boyfriend?
事实上是个病人
An old patient, actually.
是吗? 看来是份不错的工啊
Really? Sounds like a nice job.
我为了生计给老人擦屁♥股♥ 安娜
I wiped old people's asses for a living, Anna.
而且他们可不都像你妈妈那么漂亮
And let me assure you, they were not all beautiful like your mom.
基本上我的工作就是给那些有钱的老妇人
No, I mostly had to do things that decrepit old ladies
做她们不愿做或做不了的事
with lots of money were either too ashamed or weak to do for themselves.
知道我是怎么克服的吗?
Wanna know how I got through it?
很痛苦
It's terrible,
但不管她们有多傲慢
but no matter how condescending they were,
不管她们对我有多恶劣 不管她们身上有多臭
how badly they treated me, how badly they smelled,
我总是这么告诉自己
I always told myself,
"她们也活不了多久了"
"They'll be dead very, very soon."
安娜 我们都有觉得羞愧的经历
You know, Anna, we all have things in our past that we're ashamed of.
我觉得有时候最好还是顺其自然吧
I think sometimes it's best to just let it go.
安娜?
Anna?
安娜 你没事吧
Anna, are you all right?
没事 没事...我很好
Yeah. Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine.
我们还要去买♥♥东西是吧
We have some shopping to do, right?
这五花肉真不错 放多久了啊?
Beautiful marbling. How long has it been aged?
-我们卖♥♥的肉都是新鲜的 -算了
-We sell everything fresh. -Never mind.
-我去拿牛奶 -好的 谢谢
-I'm gonna go grab the milk. -Great, thanks.
-马特 -安娜 嘿
-Matt. -Anna. Hey.
你怎么来了?
What are you doing here?
听着 我想...
Listen, I think...
我想你昨天想跟我说什么了
I think I know what you were trying to tell me yesterday.
那场火灾不是意外对吗?
The fire wasn't an accident, was it?
-你看见什么了? -马特?
-What did you see? -Matt?
那些浆果已经不能再新鲜了
Those berries aren't getting any fresher.
好 好 这就来
Yeah, yeah. Okay, I'm coming.
-能帮帮我们吗? 求你了 -好 但不是此时此地
-Will you help us, please? -Yeah, okay. Just not here.
好 那我们今晚见?
Okay, then can we meet tonight?
马特!
Matt!
-好 11点湖边岩石上见 -好
-Yeah. 11:00. At the rock. -Okay.
-找不到牛奶吗? -找到了
-Couldn't find the milk? -Yeah.
-我们该走了 -好的
-We should go. -Okay.
哦 还有马特 你不用再给我们家送货了
Oh, and, Matt, you won't need to make deliveries to the house anymore.
从今天起我自己来就好了
That's gonna be my job from now on.
-开心吗? -哦 是啊
-Have fun? -Oh, yeah.
我们都交换过小秘密了是吧 安娜?
Been telling each other all our secrets, right, Anna?
对 谢谢你请我吃饭
Yeah. Thanks for lunch.
-都顺利吧? -她离开了我一会儿
-Was everything okay? -I lost her for a little bit.
我是说 我希望不算太久
I mean, I just hope this wasn't all too soon.
爱丽克斯?
Alex?
老天 你吓着我了 我还以为是她呢
Jesus, you scared me. I thought you were her.
-跟马特谈过了吗? -嗯 我们今晚跟他见面
-Did you talk to Matt? -Yeah, we're meeting him tonight.
很好 看看这个
Cool. Look at this.
天啊 他们什么时候 把钢管舞那套东西带回家了?
God, when are they bringing in the stripper pole?
我就知道她像个不知羞耻吸毒的妓♥女♥
I know, she's like a crack whore without the dignity.
还有 来看看这个
P.S., look at this.
来 看看我找到什么了
Come on. Look what I found.
-"角先生" -哦 真恶心
-Meet Mr. Chubby. -Oh, that's disgusting.
我可不想碰
No, I'm not touching that.
好啊 这都够麻倒一匹马了
Okay, that's enough to tranquilize a horse.
或者我们两个
Or you and me.
-来吧 我们走 -等等
-Come on, let's go. -Wait.
派对结束了 蕾切尔
Party's over, Rach.
来吧 快走 我们要迟到了
Come on, let's go. We're gonna be late.
马特?
Matt?
有点不对劲
This doesn't feel right.
要真出什么事了呢?
What if something's happened?
没事的 安娜 我们明天再去找他
It's okay, Anna. We'll find him tomorrow.
好吧
Yeah.
我要去睡了
I'm gonna go to bed.
不 等我睡着了再走吧
No, please stay with me till I fall asleep.
要是每次你都能给我10块钱的话
If I had 10 bucks for every time I heard that.
谢谢
Thank you.
我可没开玩笑
No funny stuff.
安娜 嘿 嘿 别害怕
Anna, hey. Hey, don't be afraid.
我只是不想吵醒你♥爸♥妈
I just didn't want to wake your parents up.
马特 你去哪儿了?
Matt. Where were you?
你告诉我们来岩石这里等的
We waited for you at the rock, just like you said.
对 我知道 我...
Yeah, I know, I...
出什么事了? 你都湿透了
What happened? You're soaked.
我摔了一跤 好像把背摔伤了
You know, I fell and hurt my back or something.
过来坐下吧
Well, here, come sit down.
抱歉已经很晚了 但...只是...
I'm sorry it's so late, but... It's just...
我想你该知道我那晚看到的事实
I think you need to know the truth about what I saw that night.
告诉我
Tell me.
你在发抖
You're shivering.
我什么都感觉不到
I can't feel anything.
-我好怕 安娜 -别怕
-I'm scared, Anna. -Don't be.
马特 你的背怎么了?
Matt, what happened to your back?
你妈妈试图提醒我 安娜 但我没听她的话
Your mother tried to warn me, Anna, but I didn't listen.
抓住我 安娜
Hold me. Anna.
安娜
Anna.
求求你 抓住我 安娜 求你了
Please, hold me. Anna, please.
安娜? 嗨 我是埃默里警长 不知道你还记不记得我
Anna? Hi, I'm Sheriff Emery. I don't know if you remember me.
听着 我们要做个彻底的调查
Listen, we're gonna do a thorough investigation,
他肯定是撞到圆木桩上
but he must have hit a patch of timber,
然后摔出船 折断了背部
fell out of the boat and broke his back.
你跟他约好了要见面的是吗?
Were you supposed to meet him?
我们都明白你不好受
Listen, we all know what you're going through.
有什么需要的话 尽管来找我好了
Anything you need, anything at all, you come see me.
明白吗?
You understand?
我真的很抱歉
I'm deeply sorry.
真是太可怕了
It's just terrible.
我去做早餐 你得吃点东西
I'm gonna make breakfast. You should eat something.
-咖啡? -好的
-Coffee? -Yeah.
-爸爸 等等 -怎么了?
-Dad, wait. -What?