我爱你
I love you,
而且我准备了套套
and I have a condom.
-马特 我不该来的 -得了 安娜
-Matt, I shouldn't be here. -Come on, Anna.
-不 不 -来吧 很爽的
-No. No. -Come on, it'll be fun.
我真的不该来的
I really shouldn't be here.
安娜 来吧
Anna. Come on.
我在参加派对
I'm at a party,
心里想的只有回家
but all I want to do is get home.
嘿 你上哪儿去? 安娜?
Hey, where you going? Anna?
别回家
Don't go home.
之后我听见妈妈的铃铛响了
And then I hear my mother's bell.
我去找她
I go to find her.
自从她生了病 我们就把她搬去船库
When she got sick, we moved her into the boathouse.
那是她自己的意思
It's where she wanted to be.
想一个人住
She's alone.
但她不该一个人的
She's not supposed to be alone.
安娜
Anna.
我跑去屋里找爸爸
I run up to the house to find my dad.
有些不对劲
There's something wrong.
感觉不安全
It doesn't feel safe.
这屋里有不祥的东西
There's something evil in the house.
这些梦似乎多多少少
One way or another, these dreams seem to be
都跟从森林逃回家有关
about trying to get out of the woods and back home.
对
Yeah.
我到那儿的时候 妈妈像是要告诉我什么似的
And when I get there, it's like Mom's trying to tell me something.
但我不明白她要告诉我什么
But I can't understand what it is, what she's trying to say.
嗯 我们已经谈过那个红发小女孩了
Well, we've talked about the little redheaded girl,
但又有了个新细节 那只洒水壶
but now there's a new detail, the watering can.
为什么觉得自己拿着洒水壶?
Why do you think you were holding it?
不知道
I don't know.
我真的不记得了
I really don't remember.
也许你是想救火
Maybe you were trying to put out the fire.
妈妈刚生病的时候 她说她永远都不会离开
When my mom first got sick, she said that she'd always be there.
也许会是只迷路的小猫 或者只是风吹过的声音
Could be a stray cat, orjust the sound of the wind,
而那都是她 是她在守护着我们
but it would always be her. She'd always protect us, you know.
但是...
But...
但是火灾那晚上 我没能保护好她
But the night of the fire, I couldn't protect her.
你很聪明
Smart girl.
如果我真那么聪明
If I'm so smart,
那我怎么想不起来 那天晚上发生什么事了?
why can't I remember what happened that night?
好吧 我是这么想的
Okay. Here's what I think.
记忆能让我们坚强的活下去
We survive by remembering,
但有时使我们活下去的却是遗忘
but sometimes we survive by forgetting.
一场火灾让你失去了母亲
You lost your mother in a tragic fire.
一只坏掉的汽油阀 就能让你的人生从此改变吗?
Your life was changed forever by, what, a broken fuel valve?
也许遗忘也不是什么坏事
Maybe it's not such a bad thing to forget.
-但那个梦呢? -那只是个梦
-But what about the dream? -It's a dream.
不管你会不会明白 梦就是这样的
You'll figure it out, or you won't. That's how it all works.
那只是个疗程 安娜
It's a process, Anna.
你在这里待了多久了? 10个月? 差不多结束了
What's it been? Ten months? And you're almost finished.
但这里可不是你真正康复的地方
But you're not gonna get there in a place like this.
-你觉得我可以离开这里了? -那你还要我怎么样呢?
-Do you think I'm ready to leave? -What else do you want from me?
回家吧 找个男朋友 惹点小麻烦
Go home. Kiss a boy, get into trouble.
把你没做完的事做完
Finish what you started.
嗨
Hi.
等我一下
One minute.
漂亮的小安娜 要回家了 温馨的家
Pretty little Anna. Going home, sweet home.
我会寂寞的
I'll be Ionely.
我真的要走了
I really gotta go.
流了好多血 对吧 安娜?
There was so much blood, wasn't there, Anna?
你真以为他们能治好你吗?
Do you really think they fixed you?
算了 亲爱的 让她收拾东西吧
Come on, honey. Let the girl pack her things.
不记得我们跟你说徘徊于此的事儿了?
What have we told you about wandering in here all the time?
他们治不好我的
They couldn't fix me.
我的心事又该向谁诉说呢?
Who will I tell my stories to?
我有个惊喜要给你
I've got a surprise for you.
-打开工具箱看看 -别跟我说是个奶酪汉堡
-Look in the glove compartment. -Tell me it's a cheeseburger.
差远了
Not quite.
-你写完了? -是啊 翻开看看
-You finished it. -Yeah. Look inside.
-谢谢你 爸爸 -不客气
-Thank you, Dad. -You're very welcome.
好看吗?
Is it any good?
呃 我不知道 但我肯定你会告诉我的
Well, I don't know, but I'm sure you'll tell me.
我知道些不错的东西
I know something that's good.
哦 太好了 谢谢
Oh, awesome. Thank you.
哦 是蕾切尔做的
Yeah, Rachel made them.
她本来今天要过来的 但我跟她说今天只属于我们俩
She was gonna come today, but I told her I wanted you all to myself.
她一直都很好 安娜 真的 一直都很好
She's been great, Anna. Really, she has been.
少了她 我...
I don't know what I would've...
-我真不知道该怎么办 -爸爸 还有我陪你呢
-Dad. You got me to yourself. ...done without her.
爱丽克斯?
Alex?
安娜 你回来了
Anna. You're back.
回来的真早 我应该给你个拥抱的 但我...欢迎回家
You're early. I'd hug you, but I... Welcome home.
你气色不错 看起来好苗条
You look great. You look so skinny.
我想我也该去那里瘦下身
I think I could use some time at that place.
我的头笔业务把我养肥了
My first order of business is fattening her up.
我们已经开始了
I've already started with him.
是啊 她下了一整天的厨了
Yeah, she's been cooking all day.
-做...哦 你在做什么? -俄式牛肉面 你最爱吃的
-Making... Oh, what are you making? -Beef Stroganoff. Your favorite.
这下你有一屋子的女人了 作家先生
So, you have a house full of women now, Mr. Writer.
-你♥爸♥爸跟你说过我的计划没? -没有
-Did your dad tell you my idea? -No.
派对的计划
About the party.
我们觉得能给你来个 "欢迎安娜回家"的庆祝会
We thought we could throw you a "Welcome Home, Anna" bash.
好啊 也许吧
Yeah, okay. Maybe.
大家都在问你的情况呢
Well, everybody's been asking about you.
-我们有一整个暑假的时间 不用急的 -不用
-We've got all summer. There's no rush. -No.
好吧 我要下水去玩了
Okay, I'm gonna go down to the water.
我搞砸了
I blew it.
安娜
Anna.
就像什么都没发生过一样是吗?
Just like it never happened, huh?
爱丽克斯 哦 我想死你了
Alex. Oh, I missed you so much.
你感觉怎么样?
So, what do you think?
他让工人周末赶工
You know, he had them working weekends
所以等到你回来能正好完工
so it'd be finished by the time you got back.
欢迎来到你的新病房♥
Welcome to your new ward.
这里有更好的食物和更疯狂的人
Better food, crazier people.
-她什么时候搬来的? -猜猜看
-When did she move in? -Guess.
她先是在事故调查上帮忙
First, she was helping with the accident inquiry,
接着是在葬礼上帮忙
and then she was helping with the funeral.
现在是帮忙安慰爸爸 一晚上三次
Now, she's helping him cope. Three times a night.
不管了
Whatever.
嘿 真是要多谢你了
Hey, thanks a lot, by the way.
谢什么?
For what?
-抛弃我 -爱丽克斯!
-Deserting me. -Alex!
要知道 你是去接受心理治疗了
You know, I was stuck here with those two
可我只能困在这里陪他们两个
while you went off searching for your inner psycho.
爱丽克斯 你根本不知道 那种地方是什么样的
Alex, you don't know what it was like in there.
她也是我妈啊
She was my mother, too.
至少你也要回封信给我吧
You know, you could've at least written me back.
你说什么啊?
What are you talking about?
我给你弄的节目表 还有我给你写的信
The playlists I made you, the letters I wrote.
我发誓我什么都没收到 爱丽克斯
I didn't get anything, Alex. I swear.
也许西尔伯林医生不想让我看到
Maybe Dr. Silberling didn't want me to see them.
不 不是西尔伯林医生
No, it wasn't Dr. Silberling.
哦 他个混♥蛋♥!
Oh, he's such an asshole!
他怎么能不寄我的信?
I mean, how could you not send my letters?
那都是我写的信啊 爸爸
Those were my letters, Dad.
怎么了? 是不是怕我告诉她 你新交的小女友?
What? Were you too afraid I'd tell her about your new little girlfriend?
是不是啊? 怕我把你那些 见不得人的小秘密抖露出来?
Was that it? Talk about all the dirty little secrets?
你根本不该让她搬来
And it was a mistake for you to move her in here,
整个愚蠢小镇都对此事"津津乐道"
and our whole stupid town just loves talking about it.