约书亚
Joshua?
约书亚
Joshua?
我看到你的车了
Saw your car.
这些是什么
What is all this?
我就知道 你可以听见了
I knew it, you can hear.
不是这样的 -你一直在装吗
It's not like that. - Have you been faking?
你在监视我
You've been watching me.
你就是隔壁的人
You're the one next door.
我们在照看那栋房♥子
We take care of that house.
我听到你在开派对
I heard you throwing a party.
你吵得我一晚上没睡着 -等等 什么
You kept me up all night. - Wait, what?
我听见了 好吗 -等等 你在说什么啊
I heard you, okay? - Wait, what are you talking about,
你听到了派对
you heard a party?
那里除了我就没有其他人
No one's been over there except for me.
我不是傻子 也没有疯
Okay. I'm not stupid, I'm not crazy,
你少在这胡说八道
stop this shit!
等等
Wait.
我看到过一些东西
I saw something
就几个月前 在你父亲的木屋里
at your dad's cottage months ago.
所以我监视那里 想弄清楚那里有什么
That's why I've been watching it, to try to figure out what's there.
我以为我看到了东西
I mean I thought I was seeing things,
听到了一些动静 然后你就来了
hearing things and then you showed up.
它们会震动 也很有频率
They're vibrations. Frequencies.
就在我们周围 磁场 和一些我们无法看到或听到的东西
All around us, magnetic fields, things that we can't see or hear.
但你可以听到
But you can.
这是灵体的世界
It's a spirit world.
这是种超声波
This is an ultrasound.
它经过调整 可以接收到我们无法感知的频率
It's been adjusted to pick up frequencies beyond our senses.
你听
Listen.
你现在听到了什么
What are you hearing right now?
什么都没有
Nothing.
你为什么回来
Why did you come back here?
克洛伊
Chloe?
不是你选择回来 而是有东西在呼唤你
It wasn't a choice. Something called you here...
你妈妈 -快停下
Your mother. - Stop it.
等等 听
Wait, listen!
快停下 停下
Stop it! Stop!
等等 -停下
Wait! - Stop it! Stop!
停下 这就是一堆噪音 -等等
Stop! Stop! It's just fucking noise! - Wait, just...
如果我再在家里看到你 我就报♥警♥
If I see you over at my house again I'm calling the police.
别这样
Don't be like this.
你没看到吗 不要抗拒
Can't you see? Don't fight it!
你离我远点
You stay away from me.
请离我的房♥子远点
Stay away from my house, please.
这里是东北部视听研究所的
You've reached the voice mail of Dr. Sophia Lynch
索菲娅·林奇医生的语♥音♥信箱
with the Northeast Eye and Ear Institute.
请留言 我会在办公时间给您回电
Please leave a message and I will return your call during office hours.
谢谢
Thank you!
嗨 林奇医生
Hi, Dr. Lynch?
索菲娅 对不起
Sophia, sorry.
我是克洛伊
It's Chloe.
你怎么了 我是说 我醒来后发现你已经离开了
What happened to you? I mean, I woke up and you were gone.
我知道我把事情搞砸了
I know I screwed things up...
我只是想谈谈
I just want to talk it through.
让事情变得更好
Make it better.
请打给我
Please call me.
克洛伊
Chloe?
妈妈
Mom?
克洛伊 是你吗
Chloe, is that you?
我能看见你
I can see you.
天啊
My god,
你怎么长这么大了
how did you get so big?
你能听见我吗
Can you hear me okay?
很好
Good.
那就好
That's good.
你父亲
Your dad...
他打电♥话♥给我 因为你没接他电♥话♥ 他很担心
he called me, he was concerned when you didn't pick up your phone.
因为有暴风雨 所以他让我来看看你
With the storm, he wanted me to come check on you.
而且有正当理由
And with good cause.
你当时
You were...
躺在地板上
laying on the floor.
你的耳朵在流血
Your ears were bleeding.
我们应该打给林奇医生
We should call Dr. Lynch.
我有她的电♥话♥号♥码 -等等 等等
I have her cell number somewhere. - Hold on, hold on, hold on, hey...
这种天气 你的医生来不了
Your doctor is not coming out here in this weather.
别担心 那个是电力网在努力撑过风暴
Don't worry that's the power grid trying to keep up with the storm.
我还有发电机
I've got a generator.
我会去发动的
I'll go get it going.
嘿
Hey,
你现在可以休息一下
you can relax now.
喝杯茶
Have some tea.
明早风暴就停了
Storm's going to pass in the morning.
不会有事的
It's going to be okay.
我很确定
I just know it.
好的
Okay.
行
Okay.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你站起来了
You're standing!
那就好
That's good.
是的
Yeah...
我有点头晕
I feel kind of dizzy.
来坐下吧
Come sit down.
你冷吗
Your feet cold?
我感觉很冷
I'm feeling like the chills.
你在这里很安全
You're safe here.
你现在可以放轻松
You can relax now.
我会照顾你的
I'm going to take care of you.
卫生间在哪里
Where's your bathroom?
在这边
It's over here.
你在里面没事吧
You okay in there?
没事
Yeah...
就是犯恶心 请等我一会儿
just feeling really sick. Please give me a few minutes.
喝点茶会让你舒服一点
That tea's going to make it all better.
会好很多
All better.
什么声音
What was that?
没什么
Nothing.
东西掉了
Dropped something.
你在里面还好吗
You okay in there?
我没事
No, just... just...
只用等我一下
give me a minute.
我能听见他们
I can hear them.
能听见他们在说什么
Hear what they're saying.
你能听见吗
Do you hear them?
我听见了
I hear them.
我收拾过的那些人
The ones I took care of.
克洛伊 听到了吗
Chloe, you hear me?
克洛伊 你在里面做什么
Chloe, what are you doing in there?
快开门 亲爱的
Open the goddamn door, sweetheart.
克洛伊
Chloe!
克洛伊
Chloe!
克洛伊
Chloe!
快回来
Get back here.
克洛伊
Chloe!
索菲娅 不
Sophia? No...
克洛伊
Chloe?
我知道你在这里
I know you're here.
克洛伊
Chloe!
克洛伊 我知道你在这里
Chloe I know you're out here!
我是想帮你 对不起
I'm trying to help you, I'm sorry!
你不明白
You don't understand.