如果你有需要 给我打个电♥话♥就行
If you need anything, I'm a call away.
或者发个短♥信♥
Or a text.
我都可以
I do that too.
好的 我父亲给了我你的号♥码
Yeah. My dad gave me your number.
谢谢
Thanks.
有什么可以帮你的吗 -噢
Can I help you with something? - Oh.
是的
Yeah.
那是你的卡车吗
Is that your truck?
是的
It is.
我在打扫我的老房♥子
I'm cleaning out our old house and...
我需要用到一辆卡车
I could use a truck.
我认识你
I know you.
你叫克洛伊 对吗
Your name is Chloe, right?
我们小时候经常一起玩
We used to play together as kids.
我是约书亚
I'm Joshua.
你还记得我吗
Do you remember me?
记得
Yeah.
你生了重病
You got real sick
失去了听觉 后来你再也没回来过
and you lost your hearing and you never came back.
我们还在想你的房♥子会怎么处理
We were wondering what was going to happen to your house.
抱歉 你现在可以听到我说话吗
Sorry, can you hear me right now?
嗯
Hmm.
额
Uh.
你住在这里吗
Do you live here?
是的
Yeah.
我妈妈还留着这些房♥子
My mom still owns them.
我告诉她我前几天好像看到你了
I told her I thought I saw you the other day.
你该过来打声招呼
You should come say hi.
她不相信你真的回来了
She didn't believe that you were really back.
她不会咬人的
She ain't gonna bite.
来吧
Come on.
妈妈
Mom.
我带来了格雷登家的女孩
Brought the Grayden girl.
克洛伊
Chloe.
我就说她回来了
Told you she was back.
她不是聋了吗
Isn't she deaf?
她是聋了 不过她凑合着生活
She is, but she makes do.
你好
Hello.
我是艾伦
I'm Ellen.
你还是幼儿时我经常去看你
I used to watch you when you were a toddler.
我认识你母亲
I knew your mother.
我们一起上的高中
We went to high school together.
在她认识你父亲之前
Before she met your dad.
你父亲怎么样
How's he doing?
他过几周就会来这儿
He'll be out here in a couple of weeks.
我们打算卖♥♥掉房♥子
We're trying to sell the house.
听起来不错
Sounds about right.
约书亚
Joshua.
约书亚 -干嘛
Joshua! - What?
有张你们两个的合照
There's that picture of the two of you.
你能去拿来吗
Can you get it?
我想给克洛伊看看
I want Chloe to see it!
放在哪的
Where is it?
就在放了一叠旧照片的黄色相册里
It's in the yellow album with the stack of old photos.
你父亲在你母亲离开后就没有来过了
Your dad stopped coming out here after your mom...
不能怪他
Can't blame him.
这确实很难接受
It's real hard to take.
现在对他依然艰难
It's still tough on him.
我们以为她只是离家出走了
We thought she'd just run off.
一直都没有她的消息吗
Never heard from her?
没有
No.
什么都没有
Nothing.
什么都没有
Nothing.
你长得很像她
You look just like her.
就像看到了她的鬼魂
It's like seeing a ghost.
找到了
Found it.
看
Look.
我记得这张
I remember this.
克洛伊
Chloe.
说国♥庆♥快乐
Say Happy Fourth of July.
国♥庆♥快乐
Happy Fourth of July!
说国♥庆♥快乐
Say Happy Fourth of July.
国♥庆♥快乐
Happy Fourth of July!
克洛伊
Chloe.
妈妈
Mom?
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey!
喂
Hello?
克洛伊
Chloe?
爸爸
Dad.
你怎么打电♥话♥给我
How are you calling me?
等等
Wait.
你能听见我吗
Can you hear me?
是的
Yeah!
我能听见你
I can hear you.
我觉得起效了
I think it's working.
天啊
Oh, my god.
真是不可思议
This is incredible...
你说点什么 拜托
Well say something, please!
我震惊得不知道说什么了
I'm actually at a loss for words.
我真为你感到开心
I'm so happy for you.
不敢相信这是真的
I can't believe this is real.
过了这么久 你终于又可以听到声音了
After all this time, you can hear again.
这比我们预期的要好很多
This is better than we could have ever expected.
有百分之八十的受损细胞恢复了活性
There's activity in 80 percent of the damaged cells
周围组织也有重新生长
along with new growth in the surrounding tissue.
这是个了不起的进步
This is remarkable progress
如此迅速
and so quickly, I mean...
这个范围和频率
the range, the frequencies, it's...
真是让人震惊
truly astonishing.
我感觉好像可以听见
I mean I can hear like...
一切声音
everything!
我的声音改变了好多 你的声音也……
My voice has changed so much and your voice is
和我想象的不太一样
different than what I imagined it to sound like.
我希望是更好听一些
In a good way, I hope.
是的 很不错 很好听
Yes, yes, it's fine, it's beautiful.
只是和想象的不同
It's just different.
这可能会一下子让人知所措
Well, yes, this can be overwhelming.
我们有治疗师可以帮你适应这个变化
We have therapists who can help with the transition.
我老是会在梦里听到一些声音
I can always hear things in my dreams,
就像记忆和一些人的声音 这会不会很奇怪
like memories and people, is that... weird?
不会
No.
你失聪时的年龄已经足够让你去记住声音
No, you were old enough to remember sounds when you lost your hearing.
这一点也不奇怪
Not weird at all.
好吧
Okay.
那现在干什么
So what now?
你继续做你的事就行了
Just keep doing what you're doing.
继续滴药 如果出现任何变化
Keep using the drops and if anything changes,
任何情况
anything at all, just...
你就打电♥话♥告诉我
well, I guess, just call me.
哦 好的
Woah. Yeah.
借过
Excuse me.
有段时间了
Been awhile.
又有人失踪了
Another one's gone missing.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
她下班后打扫卫生
Cleaning up after her shift,
一直没有回家
never came home.
没有车 没有尸体
No car, no body...
也没有踪迹
No trace.
大雁在南飞过冬
Flying south for the winter.