I know you're not Alexander Pierce
我知道你不是亚历山大·皮尔斯
But you know who you are? You're a moron.
不过你知道你是谁吗 你是个蠢货
And you're a moron that almost ruined my ? million pound sting operation.
你这蠢货差点搅黄了我花费八百万英镑做的好局
Twice...
两次
So you're going to stay here until this is all over.
所以事情没完之前 你得在这呆着
Please, you can't do this I haven't done anything
求你了 你不能这样做 我什么都没干啊
I shouldn't be here.
我不应该在这
Know what I think?
你知道我怎么想的吗
...I think that this is the one place on Earth
我认为这里是天底下
You really should be.
你最该呆的地方
How was your night at the hotel?
你在酒店的那一夜怎么样呀
She's quite something, I'm sure.
她够爽的吧 我敢肯定
Target is about 200 yards away from destination.
目标距离目的地200码
We are matching speed. Good.
咱们速度刚刚好 好
But don't get too close.
不过别跟太紧
I don't want to scare Pierce off again.
我不想再把皮尔斯吓跑了
We're here.
到了
Go ahead. Thank you.
直走就是了 谢谢
I won't be needing you any more this evening.
今晚不需要你的船了
Magnificent.
太美了
I've never really understood the love that people devote to each other.
我一直不理解所谓人与人之间付出的爱情
Money, yes. Possessions, yes.
钱 可以 财产 也可以
But people are so unreliable, they sicken decay and die.
可人太靠不住了 生老病死的
But this, this is worth dying for.
但这些 为这些东西卖♥♥命是值得的
...such good taste
品味真不错
We're live.
有图像了
Oh, yes, do sit down.
哦 对了 请坐
When are you going in?
你们什么时候进去
You're welcome to stay and watch
你要是闭上嘴
If you can keep your mouth shut
就欢迎你坐这里观赏
You know, Alexander was like a son to me
你知道 亚历山大对我来说像个儿子
I loved him.
我爱他
That brilliant, playful, disrespectful young bastard.
那个聪明绝顶 贪玩又无礼的小混♥蛋♥
I even thought he and I were two of a kind.
我甚至觉得他跟我是一类人
I took great pleasure never knowing what the scamp would do next.
你永远不知道这个调皮鬼会做什么 这让我非常欢乐
Until one day, what he did next... didn't give me any pleasure at all.
直到有一天 他做的事让我一点都欢乐不起来了
...You know, in our quaint legal system
你知道 在我独特的规矩中
...When a man sleeps with my wife
要是有人睡了我老婆
...I kill him and her. Get away scot-free
我就把他跟我老婆都杀掉 我自己太平无事
...Crime of passion as it was called
有人称之为冲动犯罪
But my passion extends to all the things I own
不过我的冲动覆盖了我拥有的一切
They are me, they represent me.
他们就是我 他们代表了我
So if a man steals from me, I kill him ...
所以如果有人偷我东西 我会杀了他
... I kill his wife, his children, his mother
还有他老婆 他的孩子 他母亲
...I might even throw in the family doctor
没准我还会额外赠送一个
for good measure.
他的家庭医生
For he has taken from me something for which I have paid the infinite price.
因为他所拿走的东西 我曾付出过无穷的代价
My Soul.
我的灵魂
That's something these idiots will never understand.
这是这些白♥痴♥永远都不会明白的
He's not coming, is he?
他不会来的 对吗
He sent you to get the money.
他让你来取钱
So where is it? Where's my money?
那钱在哪 我的钱在哪
Where is the safe? I don't know.
保险箱在哪 我不知道
Where is the safe?
保险箱在哪
I don't know.
我不知道
You don't know?
你不知道
Is it behind this bookcase here?
是在这个书架后面吗
...Or, perhaps
哦 那没准是
...This one here
这边这个
Where is the safe? ... I don't know, I haven't seen him
保险箱在哪 我不知道 我没见过他
Please, you have to do something
求你了 你得采取点措施啊
Permission to fire?
请求开火
Hold your fire. I repeat, hold your fire. Not until Pierce shows himself.
不准开枪 重复 不准开枪 除非皮尔斯出现
You're very beautiful, Elise.
你很美 伊莉斯
Try to combine it with a little intelligence.
要是再有点智商就更好了
And tell me where the safe is. If I knew it, I would tell you.
告诉我保险箱在哪 我知道的话会告诉你的
In my opinion she knows nothing.
我觉得她不知道
You have to go in. They're gonna kill her.
你们必须动手了 他们会杀了她
Where's my interpreter? They're going to kill her.
我的翻译呢 他们会杀了她的
She can handle herself. She can handle herself?
她自己能应付 她自己能应付
She's one of us.
她是我们的人
Expert in undercover operations.
卧底行动专家
When I sent her to Russia to find Pierce
我派她去俄♥罗♥斯♥找皮尔斯时
She went dark.
她消失了
...I think she could never quite decide
我估计她永远都下不了决心
If she was with him, or with us.
是跟他一伙 还是跟我们
She's a good agent
她是个好探员
...Except that she invariably falls in love with any man
除了她总是爱上那些在一起
That she spends longer than a train ride with.
超过一次火车旅程的人
Commander Acheson, I'm the interpreter.
艾奇逊长官 我是翻译
Yes, go!
好 听吧
If you could provide me with some context...
你要是能跟我说说来龙去脉
...She really doesn't seem
她看起来真不像
...To know where it is
知道它在哪
We should go
咱们走吧
We give it five more minutes
再给她五分钟
If Parce doesn't show
如果皮尔斯不出现
If Pierce doesn't show, we get rid of the woman and go.
如果皮尔斯不出现 就杀了这女人
Permission to engage? Negative.
开火 不
Please! Not one more word from you.
开吧 闭上你的臭嘴
They won't kill her.
他们不会杀她的
Pierce will come.
皮尔斯会来的
He has to come.
他没得选择
Well alright, let's do it.
行 开始吧
No, knife.
不 拿刀子
Engaging target
瞄准目标
Negative, that is an order. Order the shot.
不行 这是命令 下令开枪吧
Now if you don't tell me where the safe is
如果你还不告诉我保险箱在哪
I might be tempted to rearrange your face somewhat
我就给你脸蛋来几刀
You'll find life is not quite so giving to an ugly woman.
女人一丑 生活就艰难多了
You really don't know, do you?
你真不知道 是吗
There!
在那
Behind the medallion, there!
在那浮雕后面
Open it.
打开
There is movement in the courtyard
外面有动静
Pierce, I knew it
是皮尔斯 我就知道
You know what, he does look a little like you
他看着还真跟你有点像
No!
不
Just try.
试试
Go on, press it.
快 按下去
You may try one more time.
你还能再试一次
Let her go!
放她走
Oh, my God.
噢 天呐
You let her leave and I'll open the safe. Stop right there.
放她走我就开箱 站住
...Frank, what in hell?
佛兰克 怎么回事
Please Elise let me handle this
伊莉斯 让我来处理吧
I'll say it again, let her go I'll open the safe.
再说一遍 放她走 我就开箱
Who the hell are you? I'm Alexander Pierce.
你♥他♥妈♥是谁 我是亚历山大·皮尔斯
This is the man that was driving the boat
是那晚开游艇那人
He is not Alexander Pierce. Elise, please.
他不是亚历山大·皮尔斯 伊莉斯 别
What the hell are you doing?
你到底在干什么
What the hell is he doing?
他到底想干什么
Permission to engage target?
可以开枪了吗
Shut the hell up.
闭上你那鸟嘴
Alexander, is it you? Truly?
亚历山大 是你吗 真的
Truly.
真的
Show me your teeth
给我看看你牙齿
Alexander had crooked teeth Stained from excessive smoking
亚历山大抽烟成瘾 牙没那么整齐
Braces. Electronic cigarettes.
牙套矫正 改抽电子烟
He had a higher forehead
你前额比他高