Thank you, Detective
谢谢 警长
Any change? Nothing since you left.
有情况吗 你离开后还没有
She seems to be looking for something.
她好像在找什么
Camera?
摄影机
Camera
摄影机
She has a nice ass.
这屁♥股♥真美
Stay focused on the mission.
把注意力集中在任务上
Keep an eye on her, but don't get too close.
盯着她 但别离太近
Good morning Good morning
早安 早安
What can I get for you?
您要点什么
Tea with milk and fresh orange juice
奶茶和新鲜橙汁
and a croissant with butter, I've already attended to it.
黄油羊角面包 老样子吗
Thank you No problem.
谢谢 不客气
Do you have a visual? I've got visual, she's drinking her tea.
看到了吗 看得到 她在喝茶
Say again? She's drinking her tea!
什么 她在喝茶
Can I get you a tea, sir? No, no thank you.
先生您要茶吗 不 不 谢谢
Good morning, sir Good morning
早上好 早上好
I'm looking for Elise Ward Ward, the lady
麻烦找下伊莉斯·沃德 沃德 那位女士
Okay, thanks
好 谢谢
Good morning, Elise Ward? Yes, that's me.
早安 您是伊莉斯·沃德吗 对 我是
I have a letter for you
有您的信
She's talking to someone
她在和人讲话
A delivery boy
一个快递员
Yes?
喂
She's at the usual cafe, she's speaking with a man, it looks like a messenger...
她在往常的咖啡店里和一个看上去是信使的人讲话
But you said to call if anything changed in her routine
你说她的日常有变动就通知你
Stay on his face. His face!
放大脸部 他的脸
Do you think it's Alexander Pierce? I think everybody's Pierce.
你觉得他是亚历山大·皮尔斯吗 我觉得每个人都像
No, it's okay. It is a gift, you can keep it.
不必了 这是送您的
Thank you
谢谢
Here you go, goodbye. Goodbye.
给您的 再见 再见
Get him
抓住他
Alright, grab him.
好 抓他
Let's move.
行动
Sir, sir! Sir, we are police.
先生 我们是警♥察♥
What did I do? You're under arrest
我♥干♥了什么 你被逮捕了
You're coming with us. What did I do? Shh!
跟我们走一趟 我做了什么 嘘
What are you arresting me for?
凭什么抓我
Elise, you have no reason to trust me any more...
伊莉斯 你可以不相信我
But give me a chance to explain myself
但请给我一个解释的机会
I know the police are watching you, we have to throw them off the trail
警♥察♥正盯着你 要先甩掉他们
Board the 8:22 at the Gare De Lyon
乘里昂车站8:22的火车
Pick someone my height and build, and make them believe it is me
找个身高体型像我的人 让他们以为是我
Burn this letter.
阅后即焚
It is important you follow my instructions precisely. I love you, Alexander
请完全按照我的要求去做 爱你的亚历山大
It's from him.
他写的
Save that letter, go in now. Save that letter!
拿回那封信 快去救出那封信
Go, now!
快点
No, stop! Police! What happened?
等等 我是警♥察♥ 怎么了
Well?
如何
The letter is burned to shit.
信 妈的烧成灰了
Don't fucking touch it.
妈的别碰它
Collect the ashes, take them to the van. I'll send you someone.
把渣都收好拿去车上 我叫个人来
The road's too narrow, we have to go around. Quick!
路太窄了 绕一下
Turn right! Quick, go!
右拐 快点
Let's go
走
Police, make way!
警♥察♥ 让开
Damn!
哎呀
Wednesday meeting.
这是周三的会议
So, Alexander Pierce has a new face Just as you suspected
正如你所疑亚历山大·皮尔斯换了张脸
I'd have thought it must've taken quite a lot of the money he stole from Reginald Shaw
那一定花了不少他从雷金纳德·肖那里偷来的钱
To finance this transformation
来做整容
Ahmed Toubali, bicycle courier of Algerian descent
艾哈迈德·托贝利 阿尔及利亚裔快递员
Not only has Pierce acquired a wife, and a child...
皮尔斯不仅得找个老婆 小孩
He is also 4 inches shorter than the used to be.
还矮了四英寸
That must have been a big item of expenditure?
那得要多大开支
Congratulations Acheson, You have indeed cracked this case.
艾奇逊 恭喜你破案了
Sir, this morning she recieved a note... and we have strong reason to believe -
头儿 今早她收到一封信 我们有充分理由相信
Alexander Pierce has 744 million in illegal assets
亚历山大·皮尔斯在此拥有7.44亿非法资产
That given he is a British Subject, we might seize.
正因他是个英国人 我们才有理由抓捕
This operation so far has cost me eight million pounds.
这个案子目前花了我八百万磅
If I thought there were more than a one in a hundred chance you could be successful...
如果我觉得你有百分之一的希望能破案
It would be rational for me to continue this operation...
我就会继续拨款给这案子
I do not.
可我不这么认为
... that's an amendment... yes...
这个修正案 好
Thank you, sir
谢谢您
8:22
8点22分
Sir, the projection for the faces you asked for Not now
长官 您要的画像 等会儿
8:22 Lyon
8:22 里昂
Are they meeting in Lyon at eight twenty-two?
八点二十二他们要在里昂见面
Gare de Lyon, perhaps? Gare de Lyon...
可能是里昂车站 里昂车站
That's it, Gare De Lyon! The train station, she's getting on a 8:22 train.
对 里昂火车站 她要上8:22的火车
Go!
快去
Board the 8:22 at the Gare De Lyon
乘里昂车站8:22分的火车
Pick someone my height and build, and make them believe it is me
找个身高体型像我的人 让他们以为是我
I'm sorry What for?
抱歉 为什么
Do you mind me smoking? It's not a real cigarette.
介意我抽烟吗 不是真烟
What? It's electronic
什么 电子烟
It delivers the same amount of nicotine,
它也含尼古丁
but the smoke is water vapor. Yeah, watch!
不过烟是水蒸气 瞧
LED light
LED灯
That's somewhat disappointing.
反而有点让人失望
Would you rather have me smoking for real?
你更想让我真的抽烟吗
No, I would rather you be a man who did exactly as he pleased.
不 我更希望你是个随心所欲的男人
I'm Elise I'm Frank
我叫伊莉斯 我叫佛兰克
That's a terrible name Yeah, that's the only one I've got.
是个糟糕的名字 对 不过我就这么一个名字
Maybe we can find you another... Okay
也许我们能想个别的 好的
You're British Mmm
你是英国人 对
I'm American Hmm
我是美国人 唔
What brings you to Venice?
你来威尼斯做什么
You read spy novels. I am a mysterious woman on a train..
你在看间谍小说 火车上的神秘女人
You tell me what my story is.
你来说说我的故事
Okay...
好吧
I think you would be a diplomat attach?
我觉得你应该隶属外♥交♥部♥
Or maybe a girl from East Germany whose father's been kidnapped
或者是一个东德女孩 父亲遭绑♥架♥
And they're blackmailing you into stealing something for them...
他们威胁你去帮他们偷东西
Probably microfilm, there's usually microfilm involved.
也许是偷微缩胶片 经常涉及这个
What awaits me? Trouble, certainly
眼前有些什么 当然是麻烦
Danger? Oh, yeah.
危险 对
You'll most likely be shot at in less than two chapters!
大概在两年之内有可能被枪毙
Is there a man in my life?
我是真命天子吗
... have to wait and see.
谁知道
Invite me to dinner Frank What?
佛兰克 邀请我吃晚餐 什么
Would you like to have the dinner? Women don't like questions
你愿意一起吃晚饭吗 女人不喜欢问句
Join me for dinner Too demanding
跟我吃饭 太强势
Join me for dinner? Another question
和我吃饭吧 又是问句
I'm having dinner... If you'd care to join me
如果你愿意 请和我共进晚餐
Musician?
音乐家
Bartender?
调酒师
I give up.
我放弃了
Math, I teach maths.
数学老师
I would not have guessed that.
我肯定猜不到
I'd imagine you're a cool math teacher, though?
是个很酷的数学老师吧
Still a math teacher.
那也只是个数学老师
Can I take your picture? Sure
能给你拍个照吗 行
Urgent Message From: Unit 17 To: John Acheson
紧急邮件 来自:17组 至:约翰·艾奇逊
Could this be Pierce? We're still working on that
这是皮尔斯吗 我们还在查
Well, I only have the sketches to go by, so...
我们只能参照速写
Ectomorpheus, same basic phenotype
偏瘦 体型基本相同
Bottom line, could be him I knew we couldn't leave her
很可能是他 我就知道我们少不了她