But he's as English as Alex and I.
不过他跟我和亚历克斯一样 是英国人
Give me your hand
把手给我
Now he owns most of the casinos and brothels from here to Novus Brusk
从这里到罗福斯·贝拉斯科的所有赌场和妓院 都是他的
Once, he bragged to Alexander that he had every man killed
有次他跟亚历山大吹牛 说他把他老婆认识他之前
his wife had slept with before she met him.
睡过的所有男人都杀了
And when he found out how many there had been... he killed her too.
然后发现有过那么多人 就把她也杀了
There you are.
行啦
What made Pierce think he could take on a guy like that?
那皮尔斯凭什么认为能搞定一个这样的人
It's just who he is.
他就是那样
Could you ever feel like that about someone like me?
你会对一个像我这样的人 有那种感觉么
I don't regret it, you know. Kissing you.
你知道 我不后悔 吻了你
I have to go check the, umm... the thing...
我得去看看 呃 那啥
Where are we going?
咱们要去哪
The airport?
机场
Where are we going? You'll see.
咱们要去哪 等会就知道了
Tie us up, would you?
栓到桩上 好么
I wish we'd met in another life, Frank.
来生再见吧 佛兰克
Take the next flight back to America, you'll find what you need in the bag.
搭下一班飞机回美国吧 包里有你需要的东西
Be safe.
注意安全
But I'm in love with you...
可我爱上你了
Agent Elise Clifton-Ward. Identification number M, F, S, 98495, G
我是伊莉斯·克利夫顿·沃德探员 身份代码 MFS98495G
Well, you've certainly blown your cover now.
你终于是把自己卧底身份透露了
I'm ready to give you Pierce.
我准备把皮尔斯交给你
You're ready to give me Pierce?
你准备把皮尔斯交给我
Well that's interesting.
挺搞笑的
So you're aren't here to beg me to lift your suspension?
这么说 你不是来求我再宽限几天
You've actually come to do your job?
你真是来尽你的职责吗
Allow me to ask. Why now?
请允许我问一句 为什么是现在
You live with a man for an entire year.
你跟这个人生活了一整年
During which time, we don't get one single useable photograph.
在这期间 我们连一张能用的照片都没拿到过
Now you're ready to give him up?
现在你说要放弃他
It's because of that tourist, isn't it?
是因为那个游客 对吧
I want to put an end to this before someone gets killed.
我想在有人被杀之前 把这件事了结掉
...I wish I could understand your choice in men.
我怎么就琢磨不透你挑男人的审美标准
...The fugitive thief?
一个流窜的贼
Well, that's exciting, perhaps
好吧 没准挺刺♥激♥的
But a school teacher from Wisconsin?
可一个威斯康辛来的老师
Who'd have thought your tastes were so provincial?
谁能想到你的品味这么烂俗呢
Do you want Pierce or not? Yes
你还想要皮尔斯么 想
I'm meeting him at a ball. Tonight.
我会在今晚的舞会跟他见面
You know you'll have to wear a wire?
你知道你得带对讲机吧
Hello Madam
欢迎 女士
She's moving toward the southeast corner
她正前往东南角
Where've you been?
你去哪了
I thought you'd never get here.
我还以为你永远不会来了
Really?
是吗
So tell me
当然
Is that our man?
这是目标吗
How could you be so sure I was coming?
那你怎么确定我会来呢
I just knew it.
我就是知道
Fate wouldn't bring me to an evening like this with no reason.
命运把我安排在这样一个夜晚 必有其缘由
As soon as you walked in, I knew what the reason was.
你走进来的一刹那 我就知道这缘由是什么了
No? No
不是吗 不
Count Philipe Organza, land owner, big reputation as a swordsman
这是公子哥菲利普·奥甘扎农场主 著名击剑手
Well, he won't be dueling tonight.
他今晚不用耍大刀了
Wait!
等等
Alexander! Excuse me.
亚历山大 对不起
It's Pierce, he's here.
是皮尔斯 他在这
He just left her an envelope. Pull up the footage, we have his face.
他刚给她留了个信封 镜头拉近 看清他的脸
Frank.
佛兰克
I don't bloody believe this!
我真他♥娘♥的♥不信了
Alright, get that moron out of here.
把这个蠢货弄出去
You shouldn't be I can't, I'm sorry.
你不该在 我不能 对不起
Come on, you owe me a dance.
来吧 你欠我一支舞
You shouldn't be here.
你不应该来这
No, Elise. This is the only place on earth I should be.
不 伊莉斯 这是我最应该在的地方
How did you get in here?
你怎么进来的
I told the doorman, you're my wife
我跟门卫说你是我老婆
and I wanted to keep an eye on you.
说我想盯着你点儿
Italians are big on that kinda thing
意大利佬对这种事很重视
Leave. No.
走吧 不
Do you like the suit? You paid for it.
你喜欢这身衣服么 你掏的钱
I've been thinking about your friend Pierce, and his plan.
我一直在想你的朋友 皮尔斯还有他的计划
So far, I'm thinking it hasn't worked out for him.
目前来看 我觉得他的计划没成功
No?
没有么
No, take that gangster guy.
没 比如那个黑帮头子
Shaw? Yeah, Shaw.
肖 对 肖
I don't believe that Pierce was prepared for him being here. The whole chase.
我认为皮尔斯没料到他会现身 来这里抓他
Will you please leave?
你能走吗
You're kinda worried about me, aren't you?
你有点担心我呀 对吧
Yes.
是
And I'm worried about you
我也担心你
And I'm not leaving without you
我不会丢下你自己走的
You were part of the plan. You were useful, that's all.
你是这个计划的一部分 我利用了你 仅此而已
Why do you think, I saw you on the train and my heart stopped?
你想什么呢 我在火车上遇见你 激动的心跳停止了
Leave.
走吧
This way please.
请这边走
Excuse me sir, I think you've made a mista--
不好意思 先生 你们弄错
Fondamenta San Giacomo 23, Tonight
今晚 福桑塔门特·桑·贾科莫街23号♥
What's it say?
信里说什么
What's it say?
信里说什么
Ms. Ward's boarding the boat.
沃德女士要登船了
It looks like they've called up her boat, what should I do?
好像他们给她叫船了 怎么办
She may just be playing with us, Let's wait.
她可能跟咱耍花样呢 等等看
Fondamenta San Giacomo 23, please
去福桑塔门特·桑·贾科莫街23号♥
Okay, good. We have the address.
好 咱们有地址了
I'm going to follow her on the boat.
我会跟着她的船
I want snipers on all surrounding roofs
狙击手在周围所有房♥顶待命
and if you get a visual on Pierce first, call.
一旦发现皮尔斯出现 马上报告
The Commissioner wants a report.
局长要听情况汇报
Hello?
喂
Let's have a little fun with him
咱们逗他玩玩
Please?
有人吗
Who are you people? Where are we going?
你们是谁 带我去哪
Well, I don't know, Alexander. Where are we going?
我不知道 亚历山大 咱们要去哪里
I'm not Alexander, my name's Frank Tupelo.
我不是亚历山大 我叫佛兰克·图佩洛
I'm an American citizen and I have rights
我是美国公民 我有我的权利
I don't care what you call yourself these days
我不管你现在自称什么
Your name's Alexander Pierce and you have no rights
你叫亚历山大·皮尔斯 你没任何权利
Not until you pay us 744 million pounds back taxes
除非你交上7.44亿英镑的税款
Seven hundred and forty-four million?
7.44亿
Looks like someone else is following our target.
好像还有人在跟着咱们的目标
Reginald Shaw. Well, this could be fun.
雷金纳德·肖 这下有的玩了
Alright, stay close but not too close
跟紧了 不过也别太紧
And get the office to send me an interpreter. Right.
给我联♥系♥总部 我需要个翻译 好的
Yes, 744 million
对 7.44亿
You didn't think we knew about that bank account in Liechtenstein.
你以为我们不知道你在列支敦斯坦的银行账号♥吗
I don't know what you are talking about
我不知道你在说什么
Listen
听着
...You asshole.
你这个混♥蛋♥
I know everything about you.
我知道你的底细
I even know how much that face cost.
我甚至知道你这张脸值多少
24 million wired to a Brazilian surgeon
你从一个我们跟踪的瑞士银行账户
from a numbered Swiss bank account.
给一个巴西整容医生汇了二千四百万
I haven't been able to prove it
我虽然没法证明这些
...But now I don't have to.
不过现在也不用证明了
...Because I just lock you in a box in the basement
因为我会把你关在地下室的笼子里
Until you tell me where the money is.
直到你招出钱在哪儿
It's alright.
没事啦
It's alright, Frank.
没事啦 佛兰克