不觉得自己罪孽深重吗
Did you feel guilty?
或者说你就是肆意妄为恬不知耻的婊♥子♥
Or are you just the most cynical bitch the world has ever seen
施舍给她们咖啡 却绑走她们的孩子
that you offer a coffee to a woman whose child you kidnapped?
我一直等到你离开
I waited for you to leave.
我等到餐馆空无一人
I waited for the diner to empty.
刚开始崔西不相信我
At first, Trish didn't believe me.
这儿所有的人都信任你 茱莉亚 丹宁
People around here all trust you, Julia Denning.
但我向她诉说
But I talked,
一遍一遍不停地说
and I talked, and I talked,
直到她也开始怀疑
until she started to have doubts.
后来她越来越信任我
And when they were big enough, just big enough,
我告诉她 我要抢回我的孩子
I told her I was going to get my kid back,
她问我 你要闯进茱莉亚家吗
and she said, "you're going to break into Julia's house?"
我告诉她
And I said,
如果孩子不在那
"If he's not there,
你可以送我去疯人院
you can drive me to the loony bin yourself."
她决定通宵营业
She decided to keep the diner open all night.
和一些老顾客一起等我的消息
Waiting up for my news with some of the other regulars.
但他们看到的不是我
But it's not me they saw arriving.
当见你和我儿子在窗边时
When I saw you at the window with my son,
我想过报♥警♥
I thought about calling the cops,
但我没法相信他们
but I don't trust them.
他们为我做的一切 就是把我赶出我家
All they've ever done for me is kick me out of my house.
他们一点也不在乎
They don't care.
他们把我和我儿子逼到这破地方
Look where they forced me to live with my son.
你抢走我的孩子 抢走其他孩子
You took my baby away, and the other children, too.
他们在哪
Where are they?
那些孩子在哪
Where are the other kids?
茱莉亚 告诉我你把那些孩子怎么了
Julia, you tell me what you've done with the other children,
否则你就死定了
or I swear you'll die.
我把他们给高个子了
I gave them to the Tall Man.
他是谁
Who is he?
你不知道吗
Don't you know?
整个小镇都在谈论他
The whole town is talking about him.
别糊弄我 茱莉亚 他是谁
Don't mess with me, Julia. Who is he?
他就是大家口中的那个人
He's the one everyone's talking about.
妈妈
Mommy?
过来 宝贝
Come here, angel.
她不会再伤害你了
She won't hurt you anymore.
茱莉亚 看着我儿子
Look at my son, Julia,
告诉他你骗了他
and tell him you lied.
告诉他你跟他一点关系都没有
Tell him you're nothing to him.
你要亲口告诉他
He has to hear it from you.
大卫
David!
大卫
David!
不
No!
放开我
Let go! No!
你从哪学的
Where'd you learn to do that?
也许今晚谜题就能揭晓
Residents may know answers this evening.
警方正在全力搜寻
Police scanners are very busy indeed.
我们也注意到事发地变得热闹起来
We have noticed a lot of increased traffic.
FBI现身小镇 我们的记者
FBI presence in town, and our news reporter,
艾米·威尔金森也在现场
Amy Wilkinson is there.
艾米你能听见吗
Amy, can you hear me?
是的 大卫你好
Yes, yes, David. Hello. Hi.
看起来案件终于
Yes, it seems that things
有所进展...
are actually finally starting to happen here...
你回来了
You did it.
-不能再让他回去 -出什么事了
- He's never going back there. - What happened?
没时间解释了
We don't have any time.
镇上的人马上会赶过来
The whole town will be here soon.
我们完了
It's over.
回去吧 詹尼
Go home, Jenny.
回家去 不要跟任何人说这件事
Just go home, and don't say anything to anyone.
记得晚餐时玩的数字游戏吗
Remember that number trick that you showed us at dinner?
随便想一个数字 乘上另一个数
You take a number, multiply it by something,
再加上6 最后总是得到3的那个游戏
add six, and it always ends in three?
你不懂你在说什么
You don't know what you're talking about.
这个游戏真的不错 总是得到3
It's a really good trick, it always worked.
但我闹不明白你怎么算出来的
It's just, I don't remember what you did.
咱们在来一遍好吗
How does it go again?
别逼我
Please don't ask me to do that.
这是你无法忍♥受的
You couldn't bear it, believe me.
当时我们在吃甘蓝菜 记得吗
When we were eating the Brussels sprouts, remember?
不管你用什么数字
It doesn't matter what number you take.
结果都是3
It's always three.
詹尼知道了
Jenny knows.
她知道了 她监视了我好几周
She knows. She's been watching me for weeks.
怎么可能
That's impossible.
我们过得太惬意了 不由地放松了警惕
No, we got comfortable. We got sloppy.
她知道了多少
How much does she know?
她想见高个子
She wants to see him.
你带他下来 我们走
You take him down, and we go.
你带他下去 然后我们离开这里 对吗
Look, you do it, and we leave, right?
告诉我你不会留下的
Tell me you're not gonna stay here.
别
No!
我就知道你还在这
Of course, you're still here.
我把你的名字和地址给他了
I gave him your name, where you live.
或许他会去找你
Perhaps he'll come.
但是你要是敢透露出去半个字
But if you say anything to anyone,
他定找你
he'll come for sure,
他一定不会放过你的
but not in the way that you want.
他会折磨到你悔不当初
Because he'll do things to you that you can't even imagine.
离开这
Get out of here.
茱莉亚
Julia!
贱♥货♥ 开门
Bitch! Open up!
闭嘴 让我来说
Shut up and let me do the talking!
茱莉亚 快开门
Julia! Open the God damned door!
我们不能硬闯
We're not going to break through.
警♥察♥要来了
Okay, the cops are coming.
你死定了 贱♥人♥
You're dead, bitch!
不开门就等着公了吧 明白吗
You'll be dealing with them, you understand?
开门
Open up the door!
事情会解决的 你出来吧
Everything's going to be fine. Now, you just come out.
这娘们不敢开门
The bitch is frightened to come outside!
去后门看看
Check the back door!
把这里包围起来 去把茱莉亚拖出来
Everyone around, we're gonna haul Julia out!
茱莉亚
Julia!
滚出来 臭婊♥子♥
Come down, you bitch!
你没事吧
Are you all right?
天啊 坎贝尔
For God's sake, Campbell!
我告诉过你让她离窗户远点
I told you to keep her away from the window.
-抱歉 警官 -快让她离开窗户
- Sorry, Sheriff. - Get her away from the damn window.
他们都想把她撕了
They want to tear her apart.
来 我们走
Come on. Let's go.
警长 太多人了
Lieutenant, there's too many.
我们必须得走
We're not waiting.
你只要看前面就可以
Just keep your look straight ahead.
副警长 你站右边
Deputy, you're on the right.
-等我们出了门...-这边
- And when we get out that door... - In here.
我要你直接...
I want you to head straight for that...
该死
Shit!
快走
Come on. Let's go.
把头低着 看着你前方的地面
Keep your head down. Look at the ground in front of you.
别管周围的人 直接上车
Do not engage. We're headed straight for the car.
什么也别说 别理那些人
Don't say a word. Don't talk back.
低头快走
Look straight down.
现在快走
Now, let's go!
你去死吧
You're gonna to die!
你杀了我的孩子
You killed my baby!
电影精选列表