在美国 每年有80万例儿童失踪报告
多数都能在几天内找回
然而有1000名儿童消失得无影无踪
36小时前
冷石镇
冷石镇社区免费诊所
高个恶魔
谢谢
我见过他
《奥赛德告诉孩子们》
高个夜魔
盥洗室
禁止吸烟
城区附近女孩失踪案毫无线索
警方寻找失踪3岁女孩数日无果
又一女孩失踪于家门前
冷石镇矿作工厂
圣芭芭拉 孩子们的女赞助人
克里斯汀肯定打电♥话♥给他了
带我去见他
我在老街区等你 克里斯汀
我跟他有什么好说的 他就是个蠢货
一无所获
Not a single thing.
-那我们怎么办 -设置一条警戒线
- What do we do? - Police line.
严禁任何人进出
No one goes in or out.
但是有其它入口
But there are other entrances.
表面功夫得像样
Just make it look good.
丹宁女士 你好吗
How are you, Mrs. Denning?
我们还没有找到他
We haven't found him.
也没有找到其他孩子
Not him, not the others.
我们的小镇已经6年如死灰一般了
Our town has been dead for six years.
一开始 我们将其归咎于矿场的倒闭
At first, we blamed the closing of the mine
归咎于失业
the lack of jobs
归咎于贫穷
the lack of money,
归咎于诸事不利
the lack of everything.
但随后 我们发现这些都微不足道
But then, we had much worse to blame
有更不幸的事降临了冷石镇
for something had come to Cold Rock.
它的不祥
Something bad
让原本破败的小镇雪上加霜
that was destroying our town even more.
那天早晨
That morning
人们尚不知冷石镇案将走向终章
nobody knew the Cold Rock case was reaching its conclusion.
别在马路上喝酒 克劳利
Don't drink out in the street, Crawley.
哪来什么马路
What street?
茱莉亚
Julia!
茱莉亚 帮帮忙 拜托了
Julia! Some heIp here, pIease!
怎么了
What happened?
不知道 她突然无缘无故地大喊大叫
I don't know. She just started screaming all of a sudden, out of nowhere.
她这样多长时间了
How long has she been like this?
不知道
I don't know.
天啊
Oh, my God!
你竟然不知道吗
You didn't know?
这里没条件接生 特蕾西
I'm not equipped for this, Tracy
使劲 就是这样 就是这样
Push! Yes. You're doing it. You're doing it.
很好
Good, good.
再宫缩的时候
Now when the contraction comes again
就在我手指那里使劲 明白了吗
push where you feel my fingers, okay?
在我手指那里使劲 向外使劲
Push where my fingers are. Down, push deep and down.
再加把劲
Push.
很好 加油 就是这样
Good, push. Push. You're doing it. You're doing it.
就是这样 很好 很好
You're doing it. Very good, very good.
再来一次
Now do it again.
加油 坚持住
Come on. There you go.
出来了 要出来了
Here it comes, here it comes.
好孩子 就是这样
Good girl. That's it.
出来的是臀部
Okay, it's breech,
这意味着腿先出来[腿先出来易难产]
which means the feet are coming first,
但是没关系
but it's fine.
没事
It's fine.
-我要你使尽全身力气 -你能行的
- I just need you to push really, really hard. - Yes, you can.
-用吃奶的力气 -加油
- Really big push for me. - Come on, let's go.
使劲 使劲 卡罗
Push. Push, Carol!
成功了 出来了 成功了
You did it. There it is. There it is. You did it.
为什么没有哭声
Why is there no sound?
孩子没事 情况很好
The baby's fine. It's good. It's good.
把她推出去 把她推出去
Take her out. Take her out!
干得好 真是我的好女儿
Good work. Good work. That is my girl.
你表现得真好
You did such a good job.
-但是孩子...-我知道 亲爱的...
- But the baby... - I know, honey...
茱莉亚会好好照顾他的
Julia is going to take very good care of him.
我保证 我保证
I promise you. I promise.
拜托 宝贝 快醒醒
Come on, baby. Come on, wake up.
快睁眼 快睁眼 拜托
Open your eyes. Open your eyes. Come on.
呼吸 快呼吸
Take a breath. Take a breath.
你能行 能行的
You can make it. You can make it.
拜托 快呼吸 求求你吸一口气
Come on. Breathe. Come on, now. Breathe.
快呼吸 拜托了
Breathe. Breathe for me. Come on.
拜托
Come on.
求求你
Okay. Come on.
快呼吸
Breathe.
你能行的 加油 你肯定能行
You can do this. Come on, come on. You can make it.
快睁眼 快睁眼
Open your eyes. Open your eyes.
很好
Okay.
你做到了 你真棒
There you are. There you are.
是个胖小子
It's a big boy.
我们不去医院 茱莉亚
No hospital, JuIia.
得有人时刻检查他的状况 特蕾西
He needs monitoring, Tracy.
不 不行
No. No way.
斯蒂芬
Steven.
那个小杂种明目张胆地追求我女儿
That bastard never made a secret of the fact he likes my girls.
总鹤立鸡群一般跟他的狐朋狗友一起
He's always parading around in front of them like a rooster
光着膀子撒泼
bare-chested and cocky with those stupid cowboy boots.
炫耀不已 还爱对人指指点点
Always showing them things and teaching them this and that
卡罗竟然对他死心塌地
and Carol falling for all of it.
你注意到了吗
Did you realize?
没有 天啊 我没注意
No! God, no.
我要是注意到 早就一枪送他上西天了
If I had, I would have shot him, bang-bang. Goodbye, cowboy.
让他滚远远的
Get rid of him.
茱莉亚 这不是别人的事 是我们的事
This is nobody else's business, Julia, but ours.
我们不去医院
No hospital.
他们什么都不会问的
They won't ask any questions.
不去 我不能让卡罗因这事蒙耻
No, we won't go. I won't put Carol through that shame.
她还没满18岁
She's not even 18.
各人自扫门前雪 好吗
We take care of our own problems, okay?
在冷石镇
In Cold Rock
有时孩子的出生并非父母的意愿
sometimes children were born when they were not wanted.
人们只是维持生活
People just managed
不会爬上房♥顶大嚷抱怨
and they didn't go hollering it from the rooftops.
听着可能很伤感 但却合情合理
It may have been a bit sad, but it was just good sense.
关于孩子
Because a lot worse things were happening
还有更糟糕的事笼罩着这里
when it came to the children.
不论是否心甘情愿
Wanted or not
一些男孩和女孩总会无缘无故消失
boys and girls, some of them just disappeared.
有专门抓孩子的东西来到冷石镇
Something had come to Cold Rock that was taking the children.
它如此不详
Something so menacing
如此恐怖
so terrifying
人们最终为它取了一个名字
that the people finally gave it a name.
就在几分钟前
She was in her room
她还在自己的房♥间里
a few minutes earlier
当我回来时...
and I came back and...
她已经不见了 就这么不见了
And she was gone. She was just gone.
没发出任何声音 连尖叫声都没有
There wasn't a sound. There was no screaming.
什么都没有
There was nothing.
我才出去了一趟 他就消失了
I just... I went outside and he was gone.
我只希望当时能在场
I just wish... I just wish I could have been there.
难以置信 我找遍了整条马路
I couldn't beIieve it. I looked up and down the street.
但怎么都找不到她 我挺害怕的
I couldn't see her anywhere. I panicked.
我能想到的只有高个恶魔
And all I couId think of was the Tall Man.
我觉得他是个魔鬼
I think he's the Devil.
什么样的人会拐走别人的孩子
What kind of people take people's kids?
你在说高个恶魔吗
You're talking about the Tall Man?
只是个传说罢了 没什么高个恶魔
No, that's a myth. There's no Tall Man.
电影精选列表