especially diamonds.
特别是钻石。
I wish you blessing and success, Hertzko.
祝你好运并祝你成功,赫兹柯。
罗德岛州普罗维登斯大礼堂
Pepe said that someone was waiting for me.
佩佩说,有人在等我。
Didn't know you liked boxing.
我不知道你喜欢拳击。
Yes, sure.Never miss a fight.
是这样的,就是不喜欢看人打架。
And Rhode Island in summer is the best time to visit.
不过夏天的罗德岛,是个观光的好季节。
I figured you could use a friendly face in the crowd.
我觉得你在人群中,需要一个友善的面孔。
Maybe we could get coffee sometime.
也许我们能喝杯咖啡。
Yes. Or maybe we could go dancing.
是的。或者我们还可以去跳舞。
I have to?
我非得去吗?
- A movie then? - Yes, a movie.
-看场电影,如何?-好,那就看场电影。
- This it?- Mm-hmm.
-坐会儿?-嗯-嗯。
You know what I would like to see?
你知道我最想看什么电影吗?
On the Town.
《锦城春色》
- What is this?- Gene Kelly, Frank Sinatra.
-是什么? -吉恩·凯利,弗兰克·辛纳屈演的。
I don't know this.
我不知道这部电影。
It's a movie, a musical.It takes place in New York.
这是一部电影,一部音乐剧。故事发生在纽约。
Ah, yeah......I don't like musicals.
啊,嗯……我不喜欢音乐剧。
It... in real life you don't go singing to one another.
因为…在现实生活中,你们不会对着对方唱歌♥。
It's a make believe.
这是虚构的。
I haven't had much time for make believe.
我没有多少时间去虚构。
Maybe it's time you start.
也许你该开始了。
I should get going,get ready.
我该走了,去做准备。
I'll be cheering for you.
我会为你加油的。
Okey-dokey.
好吧。
Maybe you come meet me afterwards?
要不,你赛后来看我?
- Maybe, yes.- Maybe yes?
-也许,可以。-会可以吗?
Rocky!
洛奇!
Harry Haft weighs in at 174 pounds.
哈里·哈夫特体重174磅。
This isn't even gonna be a fight.
这根本就不是一场战斗。
Rocky Marciano weighs in at 184-and-a-half pounds.
洛奇·马西亚诺体重185磅。
Yeah, Rocky.
加油,洛奇。
Get your kicks on Route 66
在66号♥公路上撒欢儿吧
Oklahoma City is pretty
俄克拉荷马城非常可爱
When you get Those kicks on Route 66
当你在66号♥公路上撒欢时,看到那些
不许休息。
佩雷斯,这是我们逃跑的好机会。
不行,赫兹柯!
Fighting...
比赛开始...
...out of Brighton Beach,New York.
...来自纽约布莱顿海滩。
With 13 wins, eight by knockout, and seven defeats.
13胜,其中8次击倒败对方,7败。
The survivor of Auschwitz,
奥斯维辛的幸存者,
Harry Haft.
哈里.哈夫特。
And, fighting out of Brockton, Massachusetts...
在马萨诸塞州的布罗克顿的拳击手...
Rocky Marciano!
洛奇.玛西亚诺!
Keep poundin' him!
继续捶他!
Come on, don't be a target.
拜托,别当靶子了。
Come on,get off the ropes.
快点,离开围绳。
Let's go! Come on.
干吧!加油。
God damn it!
该死的!
Okay, guys. Break it up.Break it up now. Break it up.
好了,伙计们。停一会儿。现在分开吧。分开。
Hit him!
打他!
- Hit him!- Beat him senseless.
-揍他!-痛揍他。
You looked good out there, chief.
你看起来不错,头儿。
Make him chase you this round.Open up, open up.
让他这一轮追你。张嘴,张嘴。
Come on, Harry.
干吧,哈里。
Make him chase you.
让他追你。
Hertzko!
赫兹柯!
Aw, no!
哦,不!
Get him. Get him!
挣开他。挣开他!
- You all right?- Good.
-你没事吧?-没事。
- You okay? Look at me.- I'm hungry.
-你没事吧?看着我。-我饿了。
Hungry? I'm hungry too.
饿了?我也饿了。
Harry, Harry,are you okay?
哈里,哈里,你还好吗?
That doesn't look good.
看起来不妙。
You gotta double boil the anchovies.
你要双倍火力,把凤尾鱼煮烂。
That's the way to do it.
这样才行。
And I'm gonna toast the breadcrumbs,
这样才能裹在面包碎屑中吞下,
the way you like it.
就像你喜欢的那样。
Now let's get this over with, all right?
让我们把这场比赛赶紧了结,对吗?
What's goin' on?
怎么了?
Keep your hands up,keep your hands up.
抬起你的手,抬起你的手。
Don't let him crowd you, okay?Don't let him outthink you.
别让他贴近你,好吗?别让他想得比你高明。
Hertzko, help!
赫兹柯,救我!
Go on! Double him, double him!
去吧!夹紧他,夹紧他!
One, two, three...
一,二,三...
four, five, six.
四,五,六。
Let's box!
继续比赛!
Ref, what are you doing?
裁判,你在干什么?
Hertzko!
赫兹柯!
It was tough loss.
这是一次惨痛的失败。
I'm done.
我打完了。
You had him going in the first round.
你让他在第一轮就靠近你。
You stepped inside, left, right!
你也往前凑,左一拳右一拳!
That's it with fighting.
这就是在打架。
Not that I like this boxing business for you,
我让你打的拳击,不是这样的,
but maybe you should think this over.
也许你该动动脑筋,思考一下。
She... she's dead.
她...她死了。
- Who?- Leah.
-谁?-莉亚。
How did you find out?What happened?
你怎么知道的?发生了什么事?
I feel this, uh...
我感觉到了,呃...
emptiness.
空落落的感觉。
It came over me.
我突然才有了这种感觉。
- An emptiness?- Suddenly, in the ring. And...
-一种空虚?-突然,比赛铃♥声♥响起时,就...
I feel she's gone.
我感到她不在了。
This is the way you know?
这种感觉,你知道吗?
The same way I feel when what happened to our family...
就如同,我知道家人死讯时一样...
happened.
就那么发生了。
I always thought that she died with the family.
我一直以为她和家人一起去世了。
When I heard her father was killed, I thought,
当我听说她父亲被杀的时候,我以为
you know, all of them.
你知道,所有人都以为你知道。
But you believed.
但你坚信。
I fought for her, for Leah.
我是为了她才比赛的,为了莉亚。
And that was the only reason for...
这才是我比赛的...
for fighting, to be...Was to be there for her. To...
唯一原因,就想...能和她在一起。能...
I don't... The words,I can't, uh...
我不想...这话,我也不能,呃..
The words don't mean anything.
用话表达不出来。
What's here is not... here.
这里的东西不...在这里了。
Then it's a good time to end all this.
那是时候结束这一切了。
Yeah, it's a good time.
是啊,是时候了。
I just can't think about
我只是想不出
what the good part of the good time is.
快乐时光中最快乐的部分是什么。
- What?- I don't know.
-什么?-我不知道。
I don't know what I say.
我不知道,我在说什么。
You want a ride back to New York?
你想搭车回纽约吗?
I'm taking Miriam back with the machine.
我要用车把米里亚姆一起带回去。
I'll see her later.Tell Miriam, I'll...
我待会再去看她。告诉米里亚姆,我会…
- I'll talk to her later.- You sure? It's a free ride.
-我待会再跟她说。-你确定?这是免费搭乘的。
- I'm not charging.- You're not charging?
-我不收费。-你没有收费吗?
You're a good friend.
你是个好朋友。
- I'm your brother.- I know that.
-我是你弟弟。-我知道。
You're my best friend.
你是我最好的朋友。
That, you didn't know.
那个,你是不知道的。
Hertzko?
赫兹柯?
Hertzko!
赫兹柯!
Come here, Hertzko.
到这来,赫兹柯。
Where will you go?
你要去哪里?
The war is almost over.
战争快结束了。
- Let me go.- Go?
-让我走吧。-走?
Go where?
走哪里?
You murdered your own people.
你杀了你的同胞。
电影精选列表