In Belchatow. She never...
在贝乌恰托。她没再...
she never came home.Where is she?
她再也没有回来。她去哪里了?
I don't know yet.
我还不清楚。
It's like a puzzle, I just have to find all the pieces.
这就像一个拼图,我只需要找到所有的碎片。
- Yeah.- Thank you.
-就这样。-谢谢你。
You're welcome.
你不用客气。
Okay, I'm gonna go get us registered in.
好了,我去登记一下。
Keep the hands and feet.Don't let the elbows flare out.
保持手和脚姿势。不要让肘部张开。
Turn the key. Turn the key.
就像拧扳手。拧扳手。
Charlie.
查理。
You lost seven of your last nine fights.
你在过去九场比赛中输了七场。
Marciano's bigger,he hits harder.
马西亚诺块头更大,出手更狠。
He's got more experience.
他更有经验。
Pugilistically speaking,
用拳击的行话,
you were taught wrong from the beginning.
你从一开始,就被教导错了。
What? You think I haven't tried?
什么?你以为我没试过吗?
I'm not blaming you.I'm blaming the SS.
我不是在怪你。我怪那个党卫军。
Look, here's the big secret.
听着,这是个大秘密。
Rocky's got a slipped disc.He's hurting.
洛奇椎间盘突出。他的伤得很厉害。
He wants to end the fight quickly.
他想尽快结束这场比赛。
What do you do, Hertzko?
你要怎么做?,赫茨柯?
- Attack. Make him go backwards.- First rule, Hertzko.
—攻击。让他往后退。-记住第一条规则,赫茨科。
Never play a man at his own game.
和他比赛,可不是闹着玩的。
Nobody makes up a game in order to get beat at it.
没有人会为了被打败而去打比赛。
Come on, man.Get to the good part.
来吧,伙计。干脆直接说吧。
I'll give you two days' training,
我就教你练两天,
but you don't tell nobody I was here.
但你们不能跟任何人讲,我来过这里。
You understand? Nobody.
你们都听清了?谁都不能讲。
Two days?Why would you help me win?
两天?你为什么要帮我赢?
Win? Boychik, I'm just giving you a chance
赢?小子,我只是给你一个
to lose with a little dignity.
输得体面点的机会。
I'm gonna get you bobbing and weaving if it kills me.
我就算拼了老命,也要教会你左右躲闪。
- You hear me?- Yeah.
-你听见我说的了吗?-是的。
Marciano is built like a tank.
马西亚诺长得像坦克。
No, he's not.And he's got those...
不,他不是。他有点儿像…
those short Tyrannosaurus arms.
短手臂的霸王龙。
That's the last time I use this outhouse.
这是我最后一次,用这个户外厕所。
There's stuff down there from the Revolutionary War.
这下面就像是,从独♥立♥战争时期开始堆的大便。
Aaron Burr probably dropped a load there.
阿伦.博尔可能在这里拉过屎。
Joe Lewis trained up here.
乔.刘易斯在这里训练过。
- In this place?- Man was the greatest.
-在这里?-他可是最伟大的拳击手。
- Is that coleslaw?- Yeah, right here.
-那是凉拌卷心菜吗? -对,就在这里。
- Man retires after 12 years...- Potato salad?
-这人12年后退役了...-土豆沙拉?
- ...the champion of the world.- Yeah. Yeah.
-...他已经拿了世界冠军。-是的,是的。
Still can't get no respect.
还是得不到尊重。
- Why?- You messing with me, man?
-为什么?-你在逗我吗?伙计?
- Is there something wrong? - Joe Lewis is a Negro.
-有什么问题吗?-乔·刘易斯是个黑人。
Best I ever saw.What's that meat?
是我见过的最好的拳击手。那是什么肉?
You mind if I ask you something?
介意我问你点事吗?
One thing I never understood about the Nazis.
关于纳粹,有一点我一直不理解。
Nazis. What's there to understand about Nazis?
纳粹。纳粹有什么好理解的?
Whites here don't like us
这里的白人不喜欢我们
because of the color of our skin. But your people,
是因为我们的肤色。但你们的人,
you look just the same as the damn Nazis. White!
你们看起来和该死的纳粹一模一样。都是白的!
Nazis don't agree.
纳粹可不这么看。
No matter how you pray,it always ends up
不管你怎么祈祷,结果
in the same place. Yeah?
都是一样的。对吧?
People will always,people to hate if they want it.
人性自古如此,如果他们想要你的财产,你就是最可恨的人种。
Hey, Harry, do they even got spics and, uh, Negroes
嘿,哈里,你们波兰有西班牙人,呃,
- over there in Poland? - No, none.
-和黑人吗?-没有。
- No, really?- So you know what that means.
-没有,真的?-那你知道为什么吗?
- No. What?- No good food, at all.
-不知道,为什么?-因为你们那里没有好吃的食物。
- You like the ham, Harry? - Hmm?
-你喜欢吃这个火腿吗?哈里?-嗯?
The ham. You're eating ham.
火腿,你吃着的火腿。
That's okay.
还行。
God doesn't pay that much attention to me anyway.
反正上帝也没那么在意我。
And think volume of punches,
想想出拳的力度,
because he sure as hell's gonna.
因为他肯定会这么打的。
Volume of punches,volume of punches. Volume.
出拳力度,出拳力度。力度。
That's it. That's it.
对了。对了。
Your feet are either too close or too far.
你的脚不是离得太近就是太远。
They gotta be in the right spot,so we gotta fix this.
它们一定要站在合适的位置,所以我们得解决这个问题。
Now, look at the loop.You see it's a U.
现在,看看这个绳圈。你看,现在是一个U型。
We want it straight.Not too close, not too far.
我们想要绷直它。别太近,也别太远。
Now you move. Now you move.
你现在动起来。动起来。
Look, see? Better balance. Move, move around.
看到了吧,注意平衡。移♥动♥,绕着圈移♥动♥。
Don't stand in front of him flat-footed.
别在他面前毫无准备。
You know what the last guy who fought Marciano said?
你知道吗?上一个跟马西亚诺比赛的人说什么了吗?
"It was like getting caught in an airplane propeller."
“就像被困在飞机螺旋桨里一样。”
Keep that balance. Go, go.Let me see you do it.
保持这种平衡。来,来。让我看看你怎么做。
Go on. That's it.Pugilistically speaking,
继续。对了。用拳击的行话,
what you gotta do is keep them on the short breaths.
你要做的就是,让他们呼吸急促。
You move in, you punch him.
你冲过去,挥拳揍他。
You keep him holding that breath while you punch him.
你揍他的时候,要让他喘不过气来。
If you let him take a deep breath,
如果你让他喘了口气,
you're a dead man.
你就死定了。
Volume of punches.That's what's gonna happen.
注意出拳力度。这就是将要发生的。
I'll tell you what he does before a fight. He sleeps.
我来告诉你,他比赛前会做什么。他会睡觉。
- That's it? - He lays down on a...
-是吗? -他总是躺在一张...
on a... on a......on the table.
一张...一张桌子上。
You put a pillow under his head,he's got the little sweet face.
此时,你在他脑袋下面放个枕头,他睡姿很可爱。
He sleeps. You wake him up.He goes out in a ring
他睡着了。你把他叫醒。他一听见铃♥声♥就冲出去,
and beats the shit out of somebody.
打得了别人流出屎来。
Sure I can't convince you to switch up teams?
我怎么能确认,你不是来我队当卧底的?
Don't press your luck, Louie.
你别碰运气,路易。
That's it, chin down.Get in there and look at him.
就是这样,下巴向下。冲上去盯着他。
Defense, defense. Come on.
防守,防守。来吧。
Now we're talking.Elbows in, that's it.
现在,我们说说弯肘,就是这样。
I saw the light.
我看你房♥间灯亮着。
Here. It's to help you sleep.
这个,也许能帮你睡眠。
Ah, no pills.
啊,不吃药。
You know, my big brother,
你知道吗?我的大哥,
he was a Buffalo Soldier in the Great War.
他在第一次世界大战时,在黑人水牛战士团服役。
- Buffalo?- Uh, colored fighters.
-水牛团?-呃,全是有色人种战士。
In September of 1918, they went into the Argonne Forest
1918年9月,他们进入阿尔贡森林
to push the Germans back.
将德军击退。
He got pinned down in a shell hole
他被困在一个弹坑里
for three damn days in the mud,
整整三天,在泥泞中
getting shot at by the krauts, and...
遭到德军射击,然后…
watching his friends die.
看着他的朋友死去。
Army sent him home to my mama, uh...
陆军把他送回我妈妈身边,唉...
shaking and screaming.
他害怕的又抖又叫。
I know how this shit stays with you.
我知道,你不会忘记那些往事。
With Clyde, it never ended...
对于克莱德来说,他也不会结束...
not till, uh...
直到,唉...
he ended it himself.
他自杀前。
There's nothing wrong with me.
我现在没问题。
You religious,Hertzko?
你信教吗?赫兹柯?
- After the camps?- Yeah, me neither.
-从集中营放出来后?-是的,我也不信。
But life makes you wonder sometimes.
但生活有时会让你思考。
- I got to go back to Marciano.- I know.
-我得回到玛西亚诺那里去了。-我知道。
But one last piece of advice.
最后给你一个建议。
Nobody expects you to win.
没有人会期望你赢。
Nobody even expects you to put up a fight.
甚至没人期望你去比赛。
And speaking to someone who's been underestimated
并且,他们都不想和一个,把自己生命
his whole life...
看低的人讲话...
you can use that to your advantage.
你可以利用这一点。
You understand?
你理解吗?
One other piece of advice.
另一个建议。
Never buy anything on the street,
不要在街上买♥♥任何东西,
电影精选列表