但也有可能 为了点心和糖水 动物会做任何事情
It could, though. You know? Animals will do anything for a snack. And sugar water…
-你尝过糖水吗 -没有 迪基
-Have you tried sugar water? -No, Dickey.
我没尝过蜂鸟糖水
I have not tried hummingbird sugar water.
真的很甜
It's really sweet.
任何动物都会竭尽全力地去尝一口的
Any animal would go to great lengths to taste it.
我那个不是糖水 是种子
Yeah, it's not sugar water. It's seed.
对 只是种子
Right. Just seed.
和有毒的种子混在一起
Mixed with poison seed.
该死 现在我得回家把它拿下来
Crap. Now I've gotta go home and take it down.
我5点钟给你打卡下班
I'll clock you out at 5:00.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你不该死的
You didn't deserve this.
-你睡得怎么样 -还好
- How are you sleeping? - Fine.
-你吃得还好吗 -还好 是的
-Are you eating okay? -Fine. Yeah.
-你感觉抑郁吗 -我们不用都问一遍
-Are you feeling depressed? -Okay. We don't have to go through this.
我们不…
We don't…
那你准备好离开了
So you're ready to leave?
相信我
Believe me,
如果我觉得可以 我会离开的
if I thought I could, I would.
即使这意味着要假装
Even if it meant pretending.
但我试过了 我已经试过了
But I tried that. I already tried to do that.
结果我来到了这里 那我该…
And I ended up here. So what am I…
我应该做什么 应该回去工作
What am I supposed to… I'm just supposed to go back to work?
你知道我做什么的吗 你知道我的工作是什么吗
Do you know what I do for a living? You know what my job is?
知道 你是老师
Yes. You are a teacher.
我是小学美术老师
I'm a grade school art teacher.
所以…
So…
所以你上班 每天都会看到那些孩子
So you go and look at those kids every day.
你那么做试试看
You try doing that.
那你太太呢 她一定希望你回家吧
And what about your wife? I'm sure she'd like to have you home.
几年前
You know, a few years back,
我加入了一个飞盘联盟
I joined this Frisbee league.
我不知道
I don't know.
莉莉 我太太
And Lilly, my wife,
她感觉自己被冷落了
she felt left out,
所以她坚持要做我们唯一的拉拉队长
so she insisted that she become our sole cheerleader.
我要明确的是 飞盘联盟没有拉拉队
Just to be clear, Frisbee leagues do not have cheerleaders,
甚至没有观众
or indeed, spectators.
但她会在那里拿着绒绒球
But there she'd be with her pom-poms.
我假装自己是个运动猛♥男♥
I'd make out like I was this jock.
她给我买♥♥了体育队的那种夹克
She got me this letterman jacket.
我们
And we…
那时很傻
It was so dumb.
我不知道怎么回到过去
I don't know how to get back there.
我不可能
I can't be
成为以前她心中的那个我
who I was for her.
你有什么计划
So, what is your plan?
我只需要一点时间 搞清楚接下来会怎么样
I just need a minute to figure out what happens next.
所以如果你能就…
So, if you could just…
把你需要写下来的都写下来
…write down whatever you need to write down.
我们可以…
We can…
我们能那么做吗 我们就…
Can we do that? We just…
可以吗
It's okay then?
我可以留下来吗
It's okay for me to stay?
我相信这是现在最好的选择
I believe that's what's best for now.
你在哪里呢 你去哪里了
Where are you? Where'd you go?
是啊 你没想到吧
Yeah. Didn't expect that, did ya?
听着 我们可以
Look, can we just
尽释前嫌吗 我要声明的是
kind of clear the air, you know, for the record that I…
我知道你在想是我杀了它
I know what you're thinking. That I killed her…
解决了那只鸟 但…
Remediated that bird, but…
我拿出来… 算了 都不重要了
I mean, I put that… Forget it. It doesn't matter why.
是我放的 你知道那是我放的
I put it out. You know why I put it out.
那样做真的不对 真是
It was really wrong. It was…
太糟了
bad.
我不该那么做的
And I shouldn't have done it.
如果你没看出来的话 我现在在处理一些很难的破事儿
I'm dealing with some pretty heavy shit right now if you couldn't tell.
因为每个人都往前走 过自己的日子 好像什么都没发生一样
'Cause everybody's rolling along, living their lives like nothing happened,
我在说“停” 因为我想离开一下
you know? And I'm saying, "Stop." 'Cause I wanna get off for a little bit.
这样…
I mean, it's just…
我在跟你说话 这样很奇怪
It's pretty weird me talking to you.
你真的在
And you're actually
听
listening.
走了
Oh, there you go.
不错的心理咨♥询♥
Right. Well, good session.
这是我分摊的费用
It's my co-pay.
我来告诉你 孩子
♪ Oh, let me tell you, child… ♪
-有本事你唱这个啊 混♥蛋♥ -我来告诉你 亲爱的孩子
Whistle that, bitch! ♪ Let me tell you, honey child ♪
那抹朝阳
♪ That morning sun ♪
来迎接你了
♪ Has come to greet you ♪
她在街角偷看 只是等着遇到你
♪ She's peekin' round the corner Just waitin' just to meet you ♪
将你所有的烦恼照亮
♪ Shinin' down on all your troubles ♪
我来告诉你 孩子
♪ Let me tell ya, child ♪
我来告诉你 亲爱的孩子
♪ Let me tell you, honey child ♪
因为这个世界不是为梦想而造的
♪ 'Cause this world wasn't made For dreamin' ♪
这个世界不是为你而造的
♪ This world wasn't made for you ♪
这个世界之所以创造出来
♪ This world made for believin' ♪
是为了要你相信你所要做的事情
♪ In all the things you're gonna do ♪
现在 亲爱的孩子
♪ Now, honey child ♪
给你
Here you go.
这沙发湿了会留印子
The, uh, Naugahyde stains.
好 谢谢
Yeah. Thanks.
你怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
在电♥话♥簿里只有一个 “拉里芬恩 临床兽医学博士”
Only one "L Fine. DVM" in the directory.
-是个挺酷的说唱歌♥手名 如果你… -我不说唱
-It's a dope rapper name if you ever… -I don't rap.
我想散步会对我有好处
I just thought a walk would do me good.
在雨中
In the rain?
上周去探访得怎么样
-How did your visit go last week?
很好 非常顺利
-Great. Swimmingly.
那很好 谢谢你过来 很晚了 我要去睡了
Well, that's good. Thanks for coming by. It's late. I'm gonna go to bed.
我不知道你想让我说什么
I don't know what you want me to say.
这整件事
This whole thing,
跟凯蒂无关
it… it's not about Katie.
你并不避讳提到她 你知道吗
You'll talk about her, you know?
是关于杰克和你 杰克和你
It's about Jack and you. Jack and you.
你们怎么重新开始 现在怎么维持婚姻
How do you restart? How do you have a marriage, now?
为什么杰克要住院
Why… Why was Jack admitted to the hospital?
他…
He, um…
他是…
He… He was…
他一直睡得不好
He hadn't been sleeping well.
他只是想一觉睡过去
Yeah, he just wanted to go to sleep
然后不再醒来
and not wake up.
就像凯蒂
Like Katie.
你肯定很生气
You must've been pretty angry.
我没有生气
I wasn't angry.
他抑郁了
No, he was depressed.
他这样是有充分理由的
He… He had every reason to be.
你也有 但你并没有要自杀
So did you, and you didn't try to end your life
留下你丈夫
and leave your husband behind.
一个人
Alone.
你在责怪你自己
You blame yourself.
谁能说该责怪谁
Who's to say anybody's to blame?
-我能 -你这话太没良心了 拉里
-I do. -Oh, that's shitty, Larry.
不是因为对错好坏 而是因为这是人的本能
Not 'cause it's right or wrong, or good or bad, but because that's what we do.
我们完全受不了 发生如此悲惨的事是没有原因的
We can't stand the idea of something so tragic happening for no reason at all.
所以情绪必须找到出口 情绪总是这样
So… You know, and… and emotions have to find a way out,
所以我们踢猫或踢狗
and they always do. So we kick the cat, or we kick the dog,
或毒死一只鸟
or poison a bird.
最糟的是
And worst of all,
我们把矛头指向自己
we turn on ourselves.
电影精选列表