如果你以前跟我画过画
If you've painted with me before…
你可能知道我喜欢画大树
…you probably know that I love to make big trees.
-我们说的大是多大呢 -巨大
- Oh. How big are we talking? - Humongous.
极其巨大的树 有叶子和美丽的枝干
Absolutely humongous trees with leaves and beautiful limbs.
我一直觉得鲍勃罗斯很性感
I've always found Bob Ross very sexy.
那个发型、妈妈牛仔裤 我都喜欢
You know, that hair, the mom jeans. I'm all in.
-我喜欢 -我的天
- I am. - Oh my God.
我完全忘了告诉你 我刚才看着凯蒂睡觉
I totally forgot to tell you this. I was watching Katie sleep earlier on.
我用我的特异功能快进到了未来
I did that thing where I fast forward into the future
我可以看到她将来的样子等等
and I can see who she's become and whatnot.
我做到了 太不可思议了 她是足疗师
And I did it, and it was incredible. She's a podiatrist.
我们的孩子是足疗师
Our child's a podiatrist?
在克利夫兰 做得很好 她在公♥司♥排第三
In Cleveland. Doing really well. Third biggest in her firm.
她开辆雷克萨斯 这车大概有四年了 但车况不错
She drives a Lexus. Like, four years old, but it's pretty good.
我一直以为她会是个屠夫
I… I always thought she'd be like a… a… a butcher.
-屠夫 -屠夫
- A butcher? - A butcher.
素食屠夫
A v… a vegan butcher.
所以她拿胡萝卜刻肋眼
You know, so she'd take carrots and carve little rib eyes,
或者是猪排 但其实是她用菜花做的
or her pork chops that'd really be made from cauliflower.
你觉得我们应该在上面画一只鸟吗
Do you think that we should put a bird up there?
-鸟很麻烦 -你只需要对它们温柔一点
Uh, birds are tricky. Ah, you just need to be gentle with them.
你好
Hello.
-看看谁醒了 -你是不是睡得很香 凯蒂
-Aw! Look who's awake. -Did you have a lovely little nap, Katie?
-是吗 -你想看看你的墙吗
Did you? Would you like to inspect your wall?
-哒哒 -非常好
- Ta-da! - Pretty good.
她可以看出我不是画家 她很聪明
She can tell I'm not a painter. She's so smart.
妈妈的小屠夫
Mama's little butcher.
-谁是爸爸的小足疗师 -或者是妈妈的小屠夫
- Who's daddy's little podiatrist? - Or mama's little butcher.
对 是你
Yeah, that's you.
是的
Yeah, it is.
你真了不起
You're quite something.
你能相信这家伙曾是心理医生吗 他甚至都不能跟动物说话
Can you believe this guy used to be a therapist? He can't even talk to animals.
现在他得跟动物和动物的主人说话
And now he has to talk to animals and owners.
太令人沮丧了
It's so frustrating.
(拉里芬恩)
我会浇那里的
I'll get that.
(天天省钱 )
莉莉 到果蔬区
Lilly to produce.
莉莉 果蔬区
Lilly, produce.
(雪球蛋糕)
往左边挪
Move, move to the left.
停 那什么
Stop. You know what?
-再往左 -我的左边
-More left. -To my left?
对 你的左边 好
Yeah, to your left. Okay.
现在 轻轻推 都推
Now, slide it, slide it all.
这边 再来一点
This way. A little more.
太多了
Too much.
好了 就那儿
Okay, there.
我们现在不是应该盘点吗
Hey, shouldn't we be doing inventory right now?
这样吧
You know what?
-我帮你扶着 -给我两个
- Oh, here. - Give me two.
给你
Coming up.
莉莉
Lilly.
我可以开车去另一家超♥市♥ 这个四块钱能买♥♥两盒
I can drive to the Superstore and get two of these for four bucks.
莉莉
Lilly?
莉莉
Lilly?
-奥伯霍夫夫人 -那些会腐蚀牙齿的
-Mrs. Oberhoffer. -Those will rot your teeth.
除非你吃一打
Only if you eat 'em by the dozen.
-你去盘点吧 -好的
-You go inventory something. -Okay.
一切都好吗 亲爱的
How's everything, dear?
一切都很好
Everything's good.
杰克怎么样了
How are things with Jack?
他非常好 对 我…
He's just great. Yeah. I… Thanks for asking.
谢谢关心 我一定会带你向他问好的
I'll be sure to tell him that you said hello.
我跟牧师谈过了
I was talking to the pastor.
我们想过来看看你
And we would like to come over for a visit
和你聊聊
and talk with you.
我无法想象你所经历的事
I cannot imagine what you've been through.
莉莉 到冷柜通道
Lilly to the freezer aisle.
莉莉 冷柜通道
Lilly, freezer aisle.
代我向牧师问好
Give the pastor my best.
莉莉 我就跟你直说吧
I'll shoot straight with you, Lilly.
大家都注意到你的行为有点奇怪
People have been noticing you're acting sort of funny.
怎么个“奇怪”
What do you mean, "funny"?
你知道
You know,
那件事 发生的一切 让你分心了
with that thing, all that's goin' on. You're distracted.
我没有分心
I'm not distracted.
我的天啊
Sweet tiny Jesus.
那是什么鬼 口香糖自♥拍♥
What the hell is that? Gum selfie?
大家都分心了
Everyone is distracted.
-没人工作 -好吧 特拉维斯
- Nobody works. - Okay, Travis.
你知道 我今晚要去罗斯伍德参加那个讨论会
You know that I have to go to that meeting in Rosewood tonight.
-所以也许我们可以选… -又去
-So maybe we can just pick-- -Again?
那是…
Well, that's…
每个周二 至少一周一次
It's every Tuesday. It's gonna be at least once a week.
-所以… -你看
-So… -You see?
这就是我说的 你是我的左右手 莉莉
That's what I'm talking about. You're my right-hand man, Lilly.
但你的心思不在工作上
But your mind's not in the game.
没有左内边锋的职业四分卫 能有什么用
What good's a pro ball QB without a left tackle?
-突袭时谁来接球 -我真的不懂橄榄球 所以…
Who's gonna pick up the blitz? I don't really follow football, so…
那么
Well…
专心点
get with it.
好吧
Okay.
雪莉 别再自♥拍♥了
Sherri, no more selfies.
泡泡糖或者别的都不行 好吗
Bubblegum or otherwise. Okay?
我们都说过了
We've talked about this.
(杰克梅纳德)
啊 Wally超♥市♥ 你是莉莉
Golly Wally! You're Lilly.
是的 那是我的名字
Yeah, that's my name.
-他会来拿这些的 对吧 -对
-Um, he's getting these, right? -Yep.
每周来 我给你开门进去
Every week. I'll buzz you in.
大家好
Hello.
嗨 今晚见到你们真好
Hi, everyone. It's so great to see you tonight.
-嘿 -你好吗
-Hey. -How are you?
-嗨 宝贝 -我很好
- Hi, baby. - I'm doing great.
是吗
Yeah?
-是的 -你看起来不错
-Yeah. -You look good.
好的 各位 我们坐下吧 我想上次我们说到了
Okay, everyone. Let's take our seats. I believe we left off last time
情绪触发因素
talking about emotional triggers.
有人对这个有什么想法或疑问吗
Does anyone have any thoughts or questions about that?
没有
No?
好 跟往常一样…
Okay. Well, as always…
你了解我的 别人做什么我就想跟着做
You know me. I'm a sucker to peer pressure.
是啊 但你讨厌那种事儿
Yeah, but you hate those things.
现在什么口味的都有了
They've got all these flavors now.
所以今晚我想谈谈信任
Okay. So, tonight I'd like to talk about trust.
莉莉 从你和杰克开始吧
Lilly, let's start with you and Jack.
好吧 当然
Okay, sure.
有些家庭在分开很久之后
Some families have a hard time adjusting
看到生活将会发生的那些变化
after they've been apart for an extended time.
他们很难调整和适应
Seeing how things are going to be different.
我觉得这对我们来说不是个问题
I don't think that's gonna be a problem for us.
我知道这对有些人是 但…
I… I can see that would be for some people, but…
好的
Well,
改变很吓人 但不一定是坏事
changes are scary, but that doesn't have to be a bad thing.
吓人 我们不…
Scary? We're not…
我们不害怕 对吧 我是说那…
We're not scared. Right? I mean, that's…
她没事的
- They scared. They scared. - She's fine.
我当然没事 你也没事
Of course I'm fine. You're fine too.
是真的吗 杰克
Is that true, Jack?
我俩就说到这儿吧 好吗 还有很多人可以分享呢
Let's just move on, shall we? Lot of people to get to.
只是我们…
It's just that we…
电影精选列表