木工本身无懈可击 但是…
The plane work on its own is flawless,
整体效果 我是说…
but the whole effect, I mean...
看起来就好像来自 1880年代的夏克教区
It looks like it could've come out of a Shaker Society in the 1880's.
谢谢
Thanks.
这是我收过最棒的礼物
I think it's the best present anyone ever gave me.
只是送你的那个人不对
Except the wrong person gave it to you.
对啊 我想是吧
Yeah, I guess so.
英格丽 你过得怎么样?
Hi, Ingrid. How are you
我很清醒 很好 又清醒又好
Sober. Great. I'm sober and great.
我要再次谢谢你愿意接这部戏
Thanks again for being up for this.
我保证好玩
We're gonna have fun.
现在还没好 所以我要编排第二组
We're not quite ready.So I'm going to set up a second team.
你先去拖车休息
Just relax in your trailer.
你该不会有带维可汀止痛药吧?
Hey, you wouldn't happen to have some Vicodin on you, would you
还是半颗普考赛特之类的?
Maybe a half of a Percocet or something
-英格丽! -时机不对吗?
- Ingrid! - It's a bad time
-我待会儿找你 -英格丽!
- I'll catch you later. - Ingrid!
-来了 -快
-I'm coming! -fast
准备上妆了
They're ready for touch-ups.
黑糖白兰咖
很好 她来了
There she is.
嗨 这位是莎丽 在这部电影当你的灯光替身
Hey, this is Sally.She's your stand-in on this picture.
她只是想找个机会跟你打招呼
She just wanted a chance to say hello to you.
我是超级影迷
I'm a big fan.
从以前到现在都是
I have been since forever.
谢谢
Thanks.
好 我们等一下见了
Okay. We'll see you in a minute.
总算开始了
Here we are.
-对 -所以…
-yes -So, um,
要省略彩排直接上戏吗?
should we just skip rehearsal You want to go in for a take
这个嘛
Well,
他们昨天晚上才给我对话稿
they just gave me the sides last night,
我还没看过完整剧本
and I haven't had a chance to read the whole script.
所以我不知道角色动机是什么
So I don't know what my motivation is.
你的动机就是爬到这堆干草上面
Well, your motivation is that you...you climb up on this bale of hay,
然后扑下去
and then you dive
把头埋进这堆牛粪里
off and land on this pile of cow shit.
牛粪 一定要的
The cow shit, of course.
对啊
Yep.
我真的要爬到这堆干草上
Um, do I really have to get up on the bale of hay
然后扑到这堆牛粪里吗?
and then dive into the cow shit
对啊 整个景就是这样
Well, yeah, I mean, that's the whole scene.
笑点就在这里 你的处♥女♥作就玩这个
That's the joke. It's what you did in the first picture.
反正你最擅长这种打闹型喜剧
And anyway, this whole physical comedy stuff, it's what you do.
这是你的专长 你是天才
It's your thing. You're a genius.
对啊 好吧 很好
Yeah. All right.
太好了
Great.
好 开始了
Okay, here we go.
好啦 各位预备
All right, everybody. Let's get ready.
然后…打板
And mark it.
好 预备 然后…
Okay. Settle.And...
开麦拉!
action.
-芭芭拉 对不起 但是我… -卡!
- Barbara, I'm sorry. - Cut!
我没办法拍这一景 好吗?我办不到
But I can't do this scene. Okay I can't do it.
我…
I...
-我没办法拍这一景 -黑糖 拜托你
-I cannot do the scene. -Candy, Candy, please.
不要又来了
Let's not do this again.
我马上回来
That said, I'll be right back.
你在华盛顿郡买♥♥那幅科普利的画?
Is that the Copley you bought in Washington County, right
对
Right.
所以你要把宝拉怎么样?报♥警♥?
So, what are you going to do about Paula Call the cops
然后因为派一个疯子 顶替我进去勒戒而坐牢?
And get arrested for sending a psycho to rehab for me
那个疯子抢走你的人生? 你不想要回来吗?
That psycho's stolen your life. Don't you want it back
不想
No.
所以你要让她住你家 过你的人生 全部让给她?
So you're just gonna let her have your house,
反正我从来没有喜欢过 那栋房♥子或那种生活
your life, everything I never liked that house or that life anyway.
那你的事业呢?
And what about your career
我的运气一直都很好
I've been so lucky,
可是我真的很想先演自己一阵子
but I'm really excited to play myself for a while.
好吧
Well,
我只觉得终于见到你很高兴
I'm excited to finally meet you.
真正的你
The real you.
没想到我们会这样见面
This isn't how I imagined us meeting.
我也是
No. Me, neither.
但我们总算见面了 我好高兴
But I am so happy that we have.
我也是
So am I.
要跟我一起坐熊爸爸吗?
How about joining me in the Papa Bear
期待好久了
It's been a long time.
黑糖!
Candy
黑糖!
Candy.
黑糖!
Candy!
靠 是宝拉吗?
Oh, shit. Is that Paula
我♥干♥!
Oh, fuck.
黑糖!
Candy.
-黑糖! -我来处理
- Candy. - I'll deal with this.
黑糖!
Candy!
搞屁啊?最好是重要的事
What the fuck This better be important.
我知道你一点都不想跟我讲话
Look, I know that I'm the last person
也不想知道我存在的事实
you wanna speak to or even think about the fact that I exist.
我不怪你 但是你一定要拍这部片
And I don't blame you, but you got to do this film.
我办不到
I can't do it.
大家都在等我 我很想走进去
Everyone's there waiting.And I want to walk in
告诉他们我不是你
and tell them I'm not you.
这样你就能进去把那场戏搞定
And then you can come in and do the scene and nail i
你说得没错
You were right.
我不是演员
I'm not an actress.
我只是个灯光替身
I'm just a stand-in.
我觉得你一定能从干草堆上
I think you can absolutely dive headfirst
一头栽进一坨牛粪里
from a bale of hay into a pile of cow shit.
我可以一头栽进牛粪里
Oh, I can dive headfirst into cow shit.
但是只有你一头栽进牛粪里这么好笑
But nobody can dive headfirst into cow shit like you.
我是说
I mean,
世界上只有一个黑糖白兰咖
there is only one Candy Black.
对啊
Yeah.
那个人就是你
And I'm looking at her.
这是什么意思?
What do you mean
你既然这么想要这个角色
You want this part so bad
那就给你了
It's all yours.
你是说真的?你没有耍我?
And you mean it. You're not fucking with me
不要太讨人厌就好
Just try not to be too big of an asshole.
你也不要骗我说你不是演戏的料
And don't give me that shit about not being an actress,
因为你已经骗过大家好几个月了
because you've been fooling everyone for months.
不对 我只是个衣帽架
No, I'm just a coat stand.
我没有你的天分
I don't have your talent.
你是说为了搏君一笑
A talent for self-loathing
而讨厌自己 牺牲所有自尊的天分?
and sacrificing every ounce of dignity I have for a laugh
你绝对可以做到
You can do that.
史帝夫的事 我真的很对不起
I'm really sorry about Steve.
也许我真的不该把他从你手里抢走
Maybe he's the one thing I shouldn't have taken from you.
关于史帝夫 我一直想对你做一件事
Yeah. There's been one thing I've been meaning to give you for Steve.
喔 靠!
Oh, shit.
你们看 他妈的黑糖白兰咖耶!
Dude. It's Candy fucking Black.
我赶快来一张自♥拍♥
Let me get a selfie real quick.
好好享受吧
Heh! Enjoy.
你们看
Watch this.
来打我的痛点吧!
Hit me where it hurts.
麻烦你们扶我起来
Maybe you can help me up.
好了 各位 保持肃静
Okay, people, quiet down now.
开麦拉!
And action.
来打我的痛点吧
Hit me where it hurts.
卡!
电影精选列表