我以为是,直到三四天前。
I thoughtl was, until three or four days ago.
但现在我要去巴达维亚调任。
But now I'm going into batavia for reassignment.
别问我为什么改变主意了。我不能告诉你。
And don't ask me why I changed my mind. I wouldn't be able to tell you.
医生,你喜欢贝多芬吗?
Do you like Beethoven, doc?
要么接受,要么放弃。
Take it or leave it.
好吧,你最好收下。
Well, you better take it.
嗯…
Well...
浴室在走廊尽头,医生。
Shower's at the end of the hall, doc.
谢谢。
Thanks.
对了,我叫德拉杰。
By the way, my name's drager.
我的是哈里·弗洛里克。很高兴认识你。
Mine's Harry frolick. Pleased to meet you.
你为什么不试试吃的呢?
Why don't you try some food?
医生,我是不是感觉到了不赞成的建议?
Do I sense disapproving advice, doctor?
不。只是一个处方。
No. Just a prescription.
如果你把它和这个混合在一起,你会得到更多的乐趣。
You can have a lot more fun with that if you mix it with this.
我对我的新朋友,顾问和医生过敏。
I'm allergic to advisors and prescribers, my new-found friend.
最著名的处方者来了。
Here comes the most illustrious prescriber of them all.
晚上好,哈利。
Good evening, Harry.
威廉·瓦特勒斯上尉,救世军的。
Captain willem wattereus of the salvation army.
哈利路亚。哈利路亚。
Hallelujah. Hallelujah.
晚上好。
Good evening.
加入我们吧。
Well, join us.
将你在天上的宝座举起来。
Bring up your throne in heaven.
我是来告别的。
I came to say goodbye.
你真是太关心我了,上尉。我toucned。
It's very solicitous of you, captain. I'm toucned.
他们告诉我你改变主意要回家了。
They told me you've changed your mind about going home.
这是正确的。一个光荣的决定。
That's right. A glorious decision.
我希望你能重新考虑一下。你看到了什么?
I wish you'd reconsider it. You see?
"因为他让我穿上救恩的衣服" "就像新娘戴上珠宝一样"以赛亚书61:10。队长?
"For he hath clothed me in the garments of salvation "as a bride adorneth herself with jewels." Isaiah 61:10. Right, captain?
拜托,哈。
Please, ha rry.
来吧,让我们一起唱所罗门之歌♥。
Come on, let's sing the song of s0iomon.
"我的佳偶,你真美。
"Behold, thou art fair, my love.
“你的嘴唇就像一根猩红的线。
"Thy lips are like a thread of Scarlet.
"你舌下有蜜有奶"
"Honey and milk are under thy tongue."
试一试。上尉,你自己尝尝吧。
Try it. Taste for yourself, captain.
“一堆成熟的小麦,周围放着百合花……”
"A heap of ripe wheat, seated about with lilies..."
就这样,嬉戏。
That's all, frolick.
愚妄人戏笑罪,义人却蒙恩。
"Foois make mock at sin, but among the righteous there is favor."
这就够了。你的嘴唇很干,威廉。
That's enough. Your lips are dry, willem.
欲望的露珠在你的额上。
The dew of desire is on your brow.
就这样,嬉戏。
That's all, frolick.
好。“仁慈的人有福了。”
Well. "Blessed are the merciful."
"温柔的人有福了,因为他们必承受地土"
"And blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth."
来吧,哈利。
Come on, Harry.
这是你的祝福,船长的救赎。
That's for your beatitudes, captain salvation.
嗯,那是一个可笑的展览。
Well, that was a ridiculous exhibition.
可怜的小家伙。
Poor ha rry.
他正在经历一个地狱,一个人的地狱,试图证明上帝不存在。
He's going through a hell, all his own, trying to prove that god doesn't exist.
因为如果上帝不存在,哈利的罪也就不存在。
For if god doesn't exist, then Harry's sins don't exist.
所以他才这么暴♥力♥,这么不开心。
That's why he's so violent and unhappy.
你理解。恐怕不行,船长。
You understand. I'm afraid not, captain.
对我来说,哈里·弗洛里克只是个酒量不好的可怜白♥痴♥。
To me, Harry frolick is just a poor idiot who can't hold his liquor.
晚安,各位。
Good night.
医生,给你的孩子们一点建议。
A few tips on your boys, doc.
如果他们听说你要去瘟疫区,他们会弃你而去。
If they ever hear you're headed for a plague area, they'll run out on you.
所以在接下来的三个星期里,你最好白天睡觉,晚上保持清醒。
So for the next three weeks, you better do your sleeping during the day and stay awake at night.
上车,医生。他们都准备好了。
Get in, doc. They're ready.
把那把步♥枪♥放在手边。他们都明白。
Keep that rifle handy. That they all understand.
别担心,我会设法的。
Don't worry, I'll manage.
没错,totok。
That's right, totok.
你一直表现得好像外面的树都是你种的一样。
You just keep acting like you planted every tree out there.
就像200块,只是更大?
Just like a 200, only bigger, huh?
我回来后再告诉你。
I'll let you know when I get back.
嘿。你没有帽子吗?
Hey. Haven't you got a hat?
千万不要戴。
Never wear one.
你现在可以了。
You will now.
继续前进!
Move on!
詹森博士吗?
Dr. Jansen?
你以为是谁?《鲁宾逊漂流记》吗?
Who did you expect? Robinson crusoe?
pg在哪里?你带来了吗?
Where's the p.G.? Did you bring it?
是的,先生。
Yes, sir.
好吧,把它送到这里来。
Well, send it on up here.
好吧,我买♥♥了。
All right, I'll take it.
你这么做是为了什么?
Now what did you do that for?
好吧,我把它带到了这一步,我不想让它……totok。
Well, I brought it this far and I wasn't about to let it... A totok.
好棒的槟榔球!他们给我寄了一份托克。
Great balls of betel nut! They sent me a totok.
医生,那是什么?他们没有告诉我。
What is that, doctor? They didn't tell me.
杜松子酒。
Gin.
杜松子酒吗?
Gin?
p.g.,纯杜松子酒。
P.g., pure gin.
如果你要晕倒在我面前,最好喝点。
If you're gonna faint on me, you better have some.
詹森博士。
Dr. Jansen.
你想让我做什么?
What is it you want me to do?
哦,是你。你说你叫什么名字?
Oh, it's you. What did you say your name was?
安东德尔格。
Anton drager.
你以前碰过炸♥药♥吗?不。
Have you handled dynamite before? No.
你现在就可以开始了。
Well, you can start now.
它不会伤害你的。什么都不会发生,直到它被盖上,引信被点燃。
It won't hurt you. Nothing happens until it's capped and the fuse is lit.
我要拿它做什么?
What'll I do with it?
儿子,别引诱我,不然我就告诉你。把这个。
Son, don't tempt me or I'll tell you. Bring this.
你有没有试过拆散一个土著家庭,把有病的和健康的分开?
Did you ever try to split a native family, separate the sick from the healthy?
是的,炸♥药♥是魔法。
Yes, dynamite is magic.
有时候你需要魔法。
And there are times out here when you need magic.
现在接管它,除非迫不得已,否则别用它。
Now take over and don't use it unless you have to.
别把自己炸飞了。
And try not to blow yourself up.
好了,医生,你可以停止摔跤了。让他起来。
All right, doctor, you can stop the wrestling. Let him up.
粘他。
Stick him.
把他!
Stick him!
魔法,医生。还记得吗?
Magic, doctor. Remember?
记日记记录你所有的冒险经历?
Keeping a diary on all your adventurous exploits?
没有,先生,只有一封信。
No, sir, just a letter.
其实是一样的。
Amounts to the same thing.
是的,她来了。从未失败。
Yep, there she is. Never fails.
每个托特克都有他的心肝宝贝在等着那些勇敢而激动人心的信。
Every totok has his honey-lamb waiting for those brave, exciting letters.
只要给他一点鼓励,他就会开始大谈特谈他的小甜心,直到她变老。
Given one jot of encouragement, he'll start talking about his sweet honey-lamb till she turns to mutton.
你会发现你没有得到任何鼓励。
You will observe you are not being given any encouragement.
我没有要求。
I didn't ask for any.
你会的。
You will.
我是totoks方面的权威。
I am an authority on totoks.
我这辈子哺育过50个孩子。
I've wet-nursed a half a hundred in my time.
这倒提醒了我,你还没问最重要的问题呢。
Which reminds me, you haven't asked the one big question yet.
什么问题吗?
What question?
“医生,你认为我适合做这项工作吗?”
"Doctor, do you think I'm suited to this work?"
好吧,继续。问它。
Well, go on. Ask it.
我根本不在乎你是否认为我适合这份工作。
I don't give a damn whether you think I'm suited to this work or not.
说得好。说得好。
Well said. Well said.
你还有一线希望,我的孩子。
There's some hope for you, my boy.
现在把自己打扮得漂漂亮亮。
Now get yourself dressed up neat and pretty.
我们要去见苏丹王。
We're going to see the sultan.
别这么早发火。你会失去动力。
And don't boil over this early. You'll run out of steam.
他是个狡猾的老家伙。
He's a cagey old devil.
在过去的30年里,我恨他,他也恨我。
I've hated his guts and he's hated mine for the past 30 years.
这让我们非常接近。
That makes us pretty close.
你知道,totok,当你长大了,重要的是关系,而不是关系的本质。
You know, totok, as you get older, it's the relationship that counts, not the nature of it.
只是它存在的事实。
Just the fact that it exists.
过去只剩下他和我了。
He and I are the only ones left from the old days.
我看到你了,陛下。
I see you, sire.
我看见你了,萨波利迪。
I see you, sappo-lidi.
是的,让我们面对现实吧。我们看透了彼此。
Yeah, let's face it. We see one another through and through.
陛下,我昨天告诉过你如果你想活命就得搬出去。
Sire, I told you yesterday if you wanted to stay alive you'd have to move out.
电影精选列表