So, actually, everything I said was true...
只是早了几天而已
just a few days early, that's all.
你的妻子呢
What about your wife?
那确实是真的事
Well that, that was true already.
你是我丈夫死后的第一个
You were my first since my husband died.
你不是第一个
You weren't the first.
但你可以是最后一个
But I think you could be the last.
请
Please...
跟我跳支舞吧
come dance with me...
香德利玛
Chandrima.
桑尼告诉我的
Sonny told me.
我一定要宰了他
I'm gonna kill that boy.
谢谢你来接我
Thank you for coming.
为您在所不辞
You called.
左转还是右转 夫人
Left or right, my lady?
什么
Sorry?
到路口的时候左转还是右转
When we reach the turning, do you want to go left or right?
当你选择困难时你会怎么做
What do you do when you're faced with a difficult decision?
我不相信有这样的时刻
I don't believe there is such a thing.
抛一枚硬币
Throw a coin in the air and
到时自然会清楚希望哪面朝上
we always know which side we want it to land.
左转还是右转 夫人
Left or right, my lady?
唐纳利女士
Mrs. Donnelly?
唐纳利女士
Mrs. Donnelly?
你在吗 女士
Are you in there, madam?
快滚回你的婚礼去 我在休息
Piss off back to your wedding. I'm having a rest.
是 好吧 不好意思打扰了
Yes, of course. Sorry to disturb.
你忘带舞鞋了吗
Did you forget your dancing shoes?
没有 女士
No, madam.
那快去惊艳全场吧
Then go and knock them dead.
是 女士
Yes, madam.
-桑尼... -我走 我走
- Sonny... - I'm going. I'm going.
没有人接待吗
Is there no-one on reception?
这不是家酒店吗
I thought this was a hotel?
你来这里做什么
What are you doing here?
查看我的投资
Checking on my investment.
你来错地方了
You've come to the wrong place.
我可不这么认为
I don't think so.
我没在派对上看到你
I couldn't find you at the party.
最近怎么样 唐纳利女士
How are you, Mrs. Donnelly?
说真的 你为什么来这里
Why did you come here, really?
表达我对你的敬意
To pay my respects to you.
我最敬佩甘心为后人种树
There's nothing I admire more than someone planting trees...
自己却来不及乘凉的人
under whose shade they may never get to sit.
后人会乘凉的 那就值了
Others will. That's what counts.
你要在这里待多久
How long are you staying?
我明早就走 这次日程非常紧
I fly tomorrow morning. It's a punishing itinerary, I'm afraid.
你觉得我应该住在哪家酒店
In which of your hotels do you think I should spend the night?
二号♥还是一号♥
Second or the first?
你在二号♥应该睡不着
I don't think you'll get a lot of sleep over there.
我..
I...
我先去寄封信 回来就给你办入住手续
I have to deliver this... then I'll check you in.
谢谢 唐纳利女士
Thank you, Mrs. Donnelly.
你知道你一定会理解我未赴晚宴
I know you'll understand me missing the reception...
我希望你原谅我没有前去道别
and I hope you'll forgive me for not coming to say goodbye.
好好享受蜜月的时光吧
Go and have the honeymoon you deserve.
肯定有人给你们送行的
I'm sure there'll be somebody there to see you off.
谢谢
Thank you.
世间的事并没有结局
There is no such thing as an ending.
只是人陆续离开
Just a place where you leave the story.
现在是你故事的开始
And it's your story now.
我一生有四十年都在擦地板
I spent 40 years scrubbing floors...
最后几个月却成了一家酒店的主管
and the last months of my life as co-manager of a hotel...
还是在地球的另一端
halfway across the world.
你永远不知道将来会怎样
You have no idea now what you will become.
不要拼命掌控人生
Don't try and control it.
顺其自然
Let go.
那才是人生的乐趣
That's when the fun starts.
因为我曾听人说过
Because as I once heard someone say...
时间是最珍贵的礼物
there's no present like the time.
电影精选列表