她是我姐姐
She's my sister.
你好
Namaste.
我弟弟 我的堂姐妹
My brother. My cousin sisters.
你好
Namaste.
我的堂兄弟 还有我的三个朋友
My cousin brothers. And 3 of my friends.
-你好 -你好
- Namaste. - Namaste.
-我叔叔 -你好
- My uncle. - Namaste.
-我婶婶 -你好
- My auntie. - Namaste.
还有...
And, uh...
你好 宝贝
Hello, darling.
她还是想读你的那本书
She still wants to read your book.
你舅舅跟我说了你表现得多勇敢
Your uncle told me how very brave you're being...
我觉得该奖励奖励你
and I thought you deserved a reward.
你只要这样给她上发条
What you do is wind her up like this.
然后 轻轻地...
And then, very gently...
我像她这么大的时候就是这样
That was me when I was her age.
旋转着
Twirling away.
我自认为跳得不错 但我放弃了
I wasn't bad, I don't think, but I gave it up.
就像放弃其他东西那样
Just like most things in my life.
哪栋房♥子是你家
Which is your house?
那栋白的 我在那里出生
White house. I was born there.
她也是 她的姐♥妹♥们♥也是
So was she and her sisters.
我姐姐 我全家都是
My sister. My whole family.
住在这儿真好
What a lovely place to have lived.
您能来我非常高兴
I'm very happy you came.
昨晚怎么了 你急急忙忙就走了
So... what happened last night? You left in a hurry.
我去和评估员谈了
I went to talk to the inspector.
然后
And?
他的心思不在这
His mind was on other matters.
因为他不是评估员
Because he's not the inspector.
-女士 -拉维妮娅·比池才是评估员
- Madam... - No, Lavinia Beech is.
只不过她不叫拉维妮娅 而且她是美国人
Except her name's not Lavinia and she's American.
-她是美国人 -她来以后
- She's American? - And you've done nothing
你除了给人家一副臭脸 什么也没做
but show her the back of your hand since she got here.
不可能是真的 绝对不可能
That is not true. That is absolutely not true.
天啊 是真的
My God, that is true.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
那个...小姐
Ah, Miss... Miss... Miss...
小姐
Miss...
-比池 -比池小姐 见到您真高兴
- Beech. - Miss Beech. How delightful to see you.
我能问您今天有什么计划吗
Might I ask most humbly if you have plans
如果有 我能参与吗
for today and, if so, can I feature in them?
其实我现在要去见库沙尔
I was actually just on my way to see Kushal.
我能多问一句吗
And is that, if so bold I might be,
是因为公事还是私事呢
for the purposes of business or pleasure?
其实两者都有
Both, really.
无意冒犯 但我觉得
No offense, but I think in the end
至尊尚品更适合我妈妈
The Supreme Quality will just suit my mother perfectly.
求您了 女士
Please, madam,
我给您换个更好的房♥间 完工了的房♥间
I'll give you a better room. One that's finished.
桑尼 我听说你找我
Sonny. I heard you were looking for me?
6号♥房♥间马上就空出来了
Room 6 will shortly be available.
-我就在6号♥房♥间 -是吗 她真的在
- I'm in Room 6. - You are? She is?
发生了许多事
A lot's been going on.
抱歉 不用了
I'm sorry, no.
钱伯斯先生
So, Mr. Chambers.
您能不能稍等一下 比池小姐
Could you hold on a sec, Miss Beech?
伟大的钱伯斯先生
The great Mr. Chambers.
伟大的作家钱伯斯先生
The great writer Mr. Chambers.
你喜欢怎么称呼都行
Sure, if you like.
我不喜欢 先生 我一点也不喜欢
I do not like, sir. I do not like one bit!
你想跟我说什么
What did you wanna tell me?
滚出这家酒店
To leave this hotel
-永远别脏了我们的毛巾 -桑尼
- and never darken its towels again. - Sonny!
-你撒谎了 先生 -他没撒谎
- You lied, sir. - He did not lie.
你不是评估员 你假装自己不是
You pretended not to be something you weren't.
确实有个评估员
There was an inspector.
只不过不是他而已 而是这位
It just wasn't him. It was that one.
拉维妮娅 只不过这不是你的真名 对吧
Lavinia. Except that's not your name, is it?
对 我叫特丽莎
No. My name's Theresa.
我就觉得我认识你
I knew that I knew you.
你为我们的竞争对手工作
You work for the competition.
-"金色岁月" 对吗 -对
- "Golden Years," Right? - Correct.
你怎么知道的
How did you know that?
他应该了解这些
It's his business to know.
而我们应该了解他的目的
And ours to know what he's up to.
请解释一下
Please explain.
她确实是酒店评估员
She is a hotel inspector.
只不过不是他们担心的那个人而已
Just not the one that they were worried about.
你们担心的人是我
That would be me.
我说过的
I told you.
我的鼻子知道
The nose knew.
虽然可以通过研究案例
While there are patterns we can study...
来修正企业生命里
to mitigate the amplitude of the extreme highs and lows...
都会有的
that characterize any
过大的波动 但该来的总会来
entrepreneurial journey, they'll come anyway.
但别让它阻止你 因为正是波峰
But don't let that stop you because the highs...
让一切都有意义 就像今天大家欢聚一堂
like being here today with you all, make everything worthwhile.
快加入游戏吧 我们酒吧见 谢谢大家
Just get in the game. I'll see you in the bar. Thank you.
他们被迷住了
They were riveted.
被迷住了 确实
Riveted, they were. No, really.
谢谢
Thank you.
显然 劳拉的成功还在延续
Laura's success continues, evidently.
是啊 我为她骄傲
Yes, I'm very proud of her.
道格拉斯不能来这儿欣赏 真遗憾
It's a shame Douglas couldn't be here to enjoy it.
你来这儿具体是做什么的
What exactly is your job here?
采购布料 还要在商人
Sourcing fabrics and liaising between
和我的公♥司♥之间架起桥梁
the merchants and the company I work for.
那不就是用三寸不烂之舌吗
Ooh, doesn't that just trip off the tongue.
说总比做轻松
Oh, it's easier to say than to do.
看你这样肯定能处理好
Well, you look as if you're handling it.
我必须说 我敬佩你在这里的作为
I must say, I admire what you've made of yourself here.
谢谢
Thank you.
只是有一件事让我想不通
There's only one thing puzzling me.
道格拉斯不承认通奸 为什么会这样
Douglas pleaded not guilty to adultery. Why would that be?
你不喜欢他吗
Do you not fancy him?
就算我受不了他
Even when I could hardly stand the man,
我还是觉得他很有吸引力
I still found him rather attractive.
从某种角度来说比丹尼尔还性感
In some ways rather more so than Daniel.
跟丹尼尔相比 道格拉斯的优势
Well, Douglas has one great advantage
在于他真的存在
over Daniel which is that he actually exists.
丹尼尔也真的存在
Daniel exists.
-确实存在 -你说是就是吧
- He does. - Oh, if you say so.
我在他办公室工作
I work in his office.
我开始在周二和周四做文书工作
I've started doing clerical stuff, Tuesdays and Thursdays...
只是为了养家糊口
just to keep the ends meeting.
钱在赖盖特可不像在拉贾斯坦邦那么禁花
Money doesn't stretch as far in Reigate as in Rajasthan.
丹尼尔当然认识我 我们在一个团队
Daniel knows my name, of course, we're a small team.
但他还没求婚 我承认
But he hasn't proposed, I grant you that.
所以我才想离婚
That's why I want the divorce.
我还结着婚呢
I can hardly expect a man to
怎么能指望有男人想跟我约会
want to go out with me while I'm still married.
你说我们第一次约会做点什么好呢
What do you suppose we should do for our first date?
我觉得问劳拉太尴尬了
I'm too embarrassed to ask Laura.
看场电影怎么样 共同经历些什么
Well, how about a film? A shared experience.
这样事后有话题可聊
Something to talk about afterwards.
这能避免尴尬
Which will prevent any possible awkwardness.
不会有什么尴尬的
Oh, there won't be any awkwardness.
当然不会有
No, I don't suppose there will be.
生活中的好事
There are some people
电影精选列表