还有其他对基本人♥权♥的侵犯
and all other unacceptable attacks on basic human rights.
这些情况在现今社会稀松平常
These conditions have all become commonplace in modern societies.
父亲创造圣伊甸园不是逃避
Father created Eden Parish not as a place to get away,
而是重新开始
but as a place to start over.
是个崭新的开始 真诚的
It is a new beginning. Sincerely,
圣伊甸园的大家
the loving congregation of Eden Parish."
定义帝♥国♥主♥义♥
Define imperialism.
定义帝♥国♥主♥义♥
Define imperialism.
白♥痴♥
Idiots.
你有收到讯号♥
You're getting a signal?
没有
No.
好
Okay.
那你干嘛一直看手♥机♥
What are you doing on your phone?
兄弟
Dude,
你明天回家她还是会在怀孕
she is still gonna be pregnant tomorrow when you get home.
办公室里搞不好有卫星电♥话♥
They might have a satellite phone in the office.
他们没有卫星电♥话♥
They don't have a satellite phone in the office.
你不要鼓励这种行为
You know, you don't need to encourage this kind of behavior.
好 但我看到一个房♥间堆满器具
Okay but I saw a room with a lot of equipment.
他没事 你也没事
He is fine. You're fine.
晚上七点十五分
圣伊甸园的居民
Would all Parish members
请到大亭子集♥合♥
please report to the pavilion...
不超过七点四十五分
no later than 7:45.
今晚父亲与访客将有特别的聚会
We're having a very special meeting tonight, for Father and our visitors.
所有人都必须参加
Everyone is required to attend.
神爱你们
God bless.
你们大家在这里准备器材
So we're gonna have you guys set up over here
你们准备好父亲就会出来
and then Father will come out when you guys are ready.
等等 我们要在大家面前访问
Wait, hold up. We're doing this in front of everybody?
对的没错
Yeah. That's right.
好...
Ok.
很好 都准备好就跟我说一声好吗
Great. So just let me know when you're all set, okay?
-嘿 派翠克 -怎么了
-Hey, Patrick? -Yeah.
-你的相机能录影吗 -可以
-Hey, man, does your camera shoot video? -Yeah.
你能够帮我一起侧录吗
Think you could help me get some video during this?
当然可以
Definitely.
你要我在哪里录
Where do you want me to shoot from?
看哪个角度能够录到
I mean, anywhere where you can get a good shot...
山姆访问的样子
of Sam asking some questions
然后再转过去
and then you can flip around
录一些人的反应
and get some shots of people, that'd be awesome.
好 我觉得这里最合适
All right, maybe I'll just set up over here.
嗯 谢啦老兄
Yeah. Thanks, man.
灯光看起来很棒
Well, light looks pretty good.
父亲来了
Father's here!
你好吗
How are you doing?
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
好了 好了
Yeah. All right, all right.
让我开始主持吧
Let me get rigged up here.
好
All right. All right.
目前为止大家都招待周到吧
Well, I trust your stay so far has been hospitable.
我们温暖的人性补足了
What we lack in modern comfort,
-缺乏现代化的舒适设施 对吧 -没错
-we make up for in humanity. Isn't that right? -Yeah!
目前为止一切很美好
It's been pretty amazing.
所有跟我们聊过的人都觉得
Everyone we talked to seems to feel that
这是他们所想要的一切
this is everything they ever wanted
而他们都把这一切归功于你
and they all credit you for that.
喔 我不该得到所有功劳
Oh, I don't deserve the credit.
这一切是我们所有人一起完成的
We all did this together.
我们从零开始 白手起家
We built this place from the ground up.
这是我们的社区
This is our community...
你是我们的客人 这也是你的家
and you being our visitors, it is just as much yours.
这是我们所坚信的
That's what we believe in.
我想深入探讨那块
I want to talk more about that,
但我想先得到一些基本资讯
but I would love to get some basics out of the way first.
你有感觉好点吗
Are you feeling better?
卡洛琳说你刚刚有点累
Caroline mentioned you were little under the whether earlier,
-希望这访问不会让你太劳累 -不会 我很好
-so I hope this is not too much. -Oh, yeah. I'm fine.
太棒了
Great.
好的 首先 可以告诉我你本名吗
Okay, so first off. Can I ask your real name?
这里大家都叫你父亲
Everybody here has been calling you Father...
是怎么开始的呢
and I wonder how that started.
这是个绰号♥
Well, it's a nickname.
我不太记得何时开始的
I don't remember exactly when it started,
那是很多年前的事了
but it was many years ago.
有人觉得我这帮助别人的角色像个父亲
Some people see anyone who extends a helping hand as a father figure.
应该就是这么而来的
And yes, that's where it came from.
我的本名是查尔斯安德森瑞德
My given name is Charles Anderson Reed.
是个很棒的名字
That's a great name.
你从哪里来 这一切是怎么开始的
Where are you from and how did all of this get started?
你能说一遍给我们听吗
Can you take us through it?
我是个世界公民 我的朋友
Oh, I am from all over, friend.
我去过每个大城小市
I've been in every big city and every small town.
你知道我找到什么吗
And you know what I found?
贫穷 暴♥力♥
Poverty, violence,
贪婪与种族主义
greed and racism.
一个病态社会的基础
The foundations of a cancerous society
我想成为做出改变的那个人
and I felt it to make a difference.
你看到今晚在这里的这些人
You see all these people here tonight?
在这里是因为他们先前一无所有
They all came here because they had nothing.
他们生来就是被社会驱逐的人
They were born outcast.
从来不被给予机会
Never given a chance.
我懂 因为我曾经也是
I know, 'cause so was I.
多年前社会就抛弃了这些人
Society turned its back on these people years ago,
但我绝对不会
but I never will.
我从小就很贫穷
I grew up poor.
我懂那痛苦
I know that pain.
我知道失去希望是什么感觉
I know what it's like to lose hope,
感觉被禁锢
to feel trapped.
这里绝对没有以上所说的
Well, there's none of that here.
你来这里 我给你一个地方生活
You come down here and I'll give you a place to live.
给你一个工作 给你食物
I'll give you a job, I'll give you some food,
给你地方睡 应有尽有
I'll give you a bed. Whatever you need.
没错
That's right!
我们可以过自己的生活 我的朋友
And we could live our lives, friend.
真正的生活
Truly live.
这里绝对有非常团结的感觉
There is definitely a sense of togetherness,
但是否与世隔离是唯一的方法
but I do wonder if this isolation is the only way to achieve that.
我希望不是 但我相信目前为止
Well, I had hoped not, but I believe for the time being...
这是唯一办法
that's so.
你看
You see,
我们花了几年的时间集♥合♥这些人
we built this congregation over many years.
我们到处旅行 每到一个地方就传教
We travel around and preach a good word, wherever we went.
每一个停留
And every stop we made
都会召集到一两个被神遗忘的孩子
we'd pick up one or two of God's lost children.
你知道我们常常发现什么事吗
You know what we found more often than not?
要把人团结起来非常的困难
It's a struggle to bring people together.
美国正在渐渐的崩坏
America is coming apart at the seams
因为上位者统治的方式
because of the way it's being run,
还有被灌输的理念
and the values it instills.
你们的政♥府♥很失败 我的朋友
Your government is failing, friend.
在称我为共♥产♥党或社♥会♥主♥义♥者
Now before you call me a communist or socialist...
或你想的出来的称号♥之前
or whatever word you use for somebody who tries to help this...
我的朋友
fellow men,
让我提醒你一件事
let me remind you of one thing,
那些想达成我们这里所有成就的领导者们
all the great leaders who have tried to achieve what we have here
都被攻击杀害了
were struck down and killed.
没错
That's right.
麦尔坎X
Malcolm X.
金恩博士 我的天啊