Hi.
我们不知道你要来
We didn't know you were coming.
我很抱歉 只是...
I'm so sorry. It's just...
我们很开心你能来拜访
We're really happy to have you.
有人正在准备给你们的小木屋
There's someone cleaning out a cabin right now for you both.
太好了
Great.
我可以继续录影吗
Is it all right if I keep filming?
可以 当然
Yeah. Yeah, of course, of course.
你想录什么都可以
You can film whatever you like.
我只是希望你能真的用心体会
I would just hope that you would leave this last experience out.
录影机不能呈现你即将所见
It in no way reflects what you are about to see.
枪只是因为地缘关系的保护措施
The guns are just a precautionary measure because of where we are.
在这里一切都要有某种程度上的保障
Down here everything needs some level of security.
-当然 我们了解 -你想要进去吗
-Sure, we understand. -You want to go inside?
-好 -好 没问题
-Yeah. Yeah. -Yeah? Okay, cool.
谢谢你们
Thanks, guys.
天啊 不敢相信你在我的眼前
My God, I can't believe I'm looking at you right now.
-你头发好短喔 -我把它剪短了
-Your hair is so short. -Yeah, I cut it.
下午两点五分
-你看起来很棒 很健康 -谢谢
-You look good. You look healthy. -Thank you.
难以置信这就是你住的地方
I can't believe this is where you live
还有更多要给你看的呢
Oh, just wait until you see it all.
这里就是了 欢迎来到圣伊甸园
Here we are.Welcome to Eden Parish.
你有什么想法
What do you think?
我觉得很棒 对吧
It's great, right?
孩子们 教区今天有些贵客
Children, we have some special visitors to the parish today.
让我们来展示我们的待客之道
Let's show them our hospitality
表现出主教导我们的一面
and represent ourselves in the ways the Lord has taught us.
-这都是你们盖的 -神爱你们
-You guys built all this? -God bless you all
对啊 我们很勤奋的工作
Oh, yeah. We're really hard workers.
过去六个月我们在建造时
I don't think that we slept more than three hours in a night
每天都睡不超过三小时
for six months when we were building it.
但父亲有个愿景 他当然是对的
But Father had a vision, and he was of course right.
我们在这地球上建造了天堂
And we built Heaven here on Earth.
谁是"父亲"
Who is Father?
嗯...我知道...
Oh, right. Yeah.
你们听起来觉得很怪对吧
Probably sounds weird to you guys, huh?
他是创建这一切的人
Well, he's the guy that started all of this.
他是我还活着的原因
He's the reason that I'm still alive.
他是我们大家在这里原因
He's the reason that all of us are here.
他是个天才 我发誓
He's a genius, I swear.
我知道听起来很怪
I know it sounds strange,
但我们都这样称呼他 比较简单
but we all call him that because it's just easier for us.
-刚刚广播的那人是他吗 -对
-Is that him on the loud speaker? -Uh-huh.
我们能跟他谈谈吗
Can we speak with him at some point?
让我去问问看
Let me see what I can do.
我知道你们是派翠克的朋友
I know you guys are Patrick's friends and everything,
但我们必须对媒体额外小心
but we've got to be really careful about media exposure.
隐密是这社区能存在的原因
None of this would be possible without some level of secrecy.
对谁隐密 像我们这种人
Secrecy, from whom? People like us?
还是你在指当地政♥府♥
Or you mean like the local government?
两者皆是
A little of both.
外面有人想阻止我们在做的事
There are some people out there that want to stop what we're doing.
他们觉得是不对的
They think it's wrong,
但我本人不知道为什么
but I personally have no idea
有人会觉得这一切是错的
why anyone would think that this was wrong.
我一生中从来没有比现在更快乐
I've never been so happy in my entire life,
我们在上西区富裕的家庭长大
and we grew up wealthy on the upper west side.
但那不是生活 至少对我不是
But that's not living, at least not to me.
这个才是生活
This is living.
我们一起建造这个社区
We all built this together as a community.
我们会不顾一切保护它
We would do anything to keep it safe.
有些居民同意先搬出去
So some of our residents agreed to move out of here
让你们今晚有地方睡
so that you guys could stay here with us tonight,
但派翠克要跟我睡在主房♥
but Patrick is going to stay with me in the main house.
我知道这一切看起来简陋
And I know it doesn't seem like much,
但今晚你们应该可以睡的舒适
but you guys should be pretty comfortable for the night.
我们刚搬来这里时 有些人说
When we first got here, some of our residents said that
他们一辈子从来没有睡得这么好
they had the best sleep of their lives.
一切很平静
It's so peaceful...
到了晚上你可以看到星星 它们好美丽
and just wait until you see the stars. They're so beautiful.
一切都很棒 谢谢你
It's great, thank you.
我们整理好行李后来找你吗
Should we come find you once we get settled?
如果可以的话我们也想跟你聊聊
We would actually like to talk to you at some point if you're cool with that.
当然 可以 你们慢慢来吧
Yeah. Sure, sure. Just... but take your time
我想花点时间跟我弟弟在一起
because I would really love to spend some time with my brother.
带着他吧 我们不能把他送走
Take him, we can't give him away.
说真的 如果你们需要任何东西
But really, if you guys need anything at all, anything,
主房♥就在那里
the main house is just across the field,
那大亭子的后面 你有看到吗
just behind that pavilion. Do you see it?
有
Yeah.
欢迎你们四处走走 熟悉环境
Feel free to just wander around and get acquainted with the place.
这里的居民都是好人
Our residents are really nice people.
好的没问题
Sounds good.
-准备好了吗 -嗯
-You ready? -Yeah.
欢迎你们
Well, welcome.
谢谢
Thanks.
那我就先跟她离开一下
Okay, I guess I'm going to go with her for a bit.
好的 过一会儿见
All right. See you in a few.
等会见
Later.
等一下见 兄弟
See you, man.
你要睡上面还是下面
You want the top or bottom?
她真的很认真的推销这个地方
She's selling this place pretty hard.
是吧
Right?
"人生中最好的一眠..."
Best night's sleep of your life...
对啊
Yeah.
你在车上有多紧张
How freaked out were you back on the truck?
老兄...
Dude.
他们为什么有机关枪
Why did they have machine guns?
我要先换带子 如果有事发生
I'm gonna switch cards so if anything gets weird,
至少我们还有刚刚录到的片段
we at least have the footage we shot so far.
好主意
Good call.
教区成员
下午两点半
孩子们 我给你们平静
Peace I give you, children.
不要让你的心被混乱
Do not let your hearts be troubled.
不要恐惧
Do not be afraid.
那里有个年轻人
Junior Baller here
又是我们在天堂崭新的一天
It's another day for us in paradise.
嗨
Hi.
当兄弟姊妹们和睦相处
How good it is.
是多棒的一件事
when brothers and sisters live in unity.
愿上帝祝福你们
God bless you all.
嗨
Hi.
我不知道要先接近谁
I do not know who to approach first.
等一下才会抓到窍门
It'll come to me.
嗨 你好吗
Hey, how you doing?
好吧不是这个
Not that one, I guess.
喔 找她 找她
Oh, got her. Got her.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
你好吗
How are you?
-我很好 你呢 -我非常好
-I'm fine. How about yourself? -I'm very well.
罗琳戴维斯 七十五岁
我是罗琳戴维斯
My name is Lorraine Davis,
这里的人都直接叫我戴小姐
but everyone around here just calls me Miss D.
所以你是怎么接触到这一切的
So how did you get involved with this place?
透过教会
Through the church.
父亲去我们之前住的地方
Now Father had came into the area where we lived
我看过城里到处张贴的广♥告♥
and I had seen signs plastered all around town.
邀请大家走出来 改变自己
Signs inviting people to come out and to help better themselves
与神有更好的连结的广♥告♥
and to get a better relationship with God.
所以我去那里的教会