Hospitality?
我们只想借用一下电♥话♥ 该死
All we wanted was to use your telephone. Damn it.
您竟然选择对这个要求置之不理
A reasonable request which you have chosen to ignore.
布拉德 别这么不知感激
Brad. Brad, don't be ungrateful.
不知感激
Ungrateful.
你真强硬啊 布拉德
Haw forceful you are, Brad.
如此完美的男子气概 如此强势
Such a perfect specimen of manhood. So dominant.
珍妮特 你一定为他感到非常骄傲
You must be awfully proud of him, Janet.
是的 没错
Yes, I am. Heh.
布拉德 你有纹身吗
Do you have any tattoos, Brad?
当然没有
Certainly not.
好吧
Oh, well.
那你呢
How about you?
一切准备就绪 主人
Everything is in readiness, master.
现在只等着你吩咐
We merely await your word.
今晚 我的非传统主义者们
Tonight, my unconventional conventionalists...
你将见证生化研究的重大进展
you are to witness a new breakthrough in biochemical research.
天堂将是我的
And paradise is to be mine.
事情发生的方式很奇怪
It was strange the way it happened.
突然 你就得到一个转机
Suddenly, you get a break.
所有的碎片似乎都拼凑在一起了
And all the pieces seem to fit into place.
你真是个没抵抗力的人
What a sucker you've been.
真是个傻瓜
What a fool.
答案一直在那里
The answer was there all the time.
只要一个小意外 答案就会浮现
But it tank a small accident to make it happen.
小意外
An accident.
我就是这样发现这个秘密的
And that's haw I discovered the secret.
那个难以捉摸的稀有成份
That elusive ingredient.
那生命的火花
That spark that is the breath of life.
你们看 你们很幸运
You see, you are fortunate.
今晚 我美丽的创造物将要诞生
Far tonight is the night my beautiful creature is destined ta be barn.
打开声波振荡器开关
Throw open the switches an the sonic oscillator.
把反应器动力增加三格
Step up the reactor power input three more paints.
布拉德
Oh, Brad.
没事的 珍妮特
It's all right, Janet.
洛基
Oh, Rocky.
歌♥曲:Sword of Damocles-Staz Nair
达摩克利斯之剑悬在我头上
The sword of Damocles Is hanging over my head
我觉得有人将要割断绳子
And I've got the feeling Someone's gonna be cutting the thread
我真悲哀
Oh, woe is me
我的人生是一种悲哀
My life is a misery, yeah
把他弄下来
Get him dawn.
你不明白吗
Can't you see?
我正经历一场大挫折
I'm at the start of a pretty big downer
是的
Yeah
今早一起床
I woke up this morning with a start
就摔到了床下
When I got out of bed
那不是什么罪过
That ain't no crime
从我梦里消失的 是一种无法言喻的恐惧
And left from my dreaming Was a feeling of unnameable dread
那不是犯罪
That ain't no crime
我的情绪低落
Oh, my high is low
我精心打扮 却无处可去
I'm dressed up with no place to go
我所知道的
And all I know
我正经历一场大挫折
I'm at the start of a pretty big downer
噢 不
Oh, no
那不是什么罪过
sha la la la That ain't no crime
噢 不 不 不
Oh, no, no, no
那不是什么罪过
sha la la la That ain't no crime
噢 不 不 不
Oh, no, no, no
那不是什么罪过
sha la la la That ain't no crime
不 不 不 不 不
No
达摩克利斯之剑悬在我头上
The sword of Damocles Is hanging over my head
那不是什么罪过
That ain't no crime
我觉得有人将要割断绳子
And I've got the feeling Someone's gonna be cutting the thread
那不是什么罪过
That ain't no crime
我真悲哀
Oh, woe is me
我的人生是一种悲哀
My life is a misery
你不明白吗
And can't you see?
我正经历一场大挫折
I'm at the start of a pretty big downer
那不是什么罪过
Sha la la la That ain't no crime
噢 不 不 不
Oh, no, no, no
那不是什么罪过
Sha la la la That ain't no crime
噢 不 不 不
Oh, no, no, no
那不是什么罪过
Sha la la la That ain't no crime
噢 不
Oh, no~
嘿
HEY
沙啦啦
Sha la la la
真是的
Well, really.
你今天才刚出生 别表现得那样
That's no way to behave an your first day out.
但因为你实在是太美了
But since you're such an exceptional beauty...
我准备原谅你
I'm prepared to forgive you.
我爱死成功的感觉
Oh, I just lave success.
主人 他是你天才的杰作
He is a credit to your genius, master
是的
Yes.
他是你意志的胜利
A triumph of your will
是的
Yes. Heh.
他还好吧
He's okay.
还好
Okay?
我想我们可以做得更好
I think we can do better than that.
布拉德 珍妮特
Brad. Janet.
你觉得他怎么样
What do you think of him?
额
Well...
我不喜欢有太多肌肉的男人
I don't like men with tan many muscles. Heh.
我不是为了你才制♥造♥他的
I didn't make him for you.
他可是有健美先生"查尔斯·阿特拉斯"的认可
He carries the Charles Atlas seal of approval.
歌♥曲:I Can Make You a Man-Laverne Cox
一个轻量级九十八磅的体重
A weakling weighing 98 pounds
会让他颜面扫地
Will get sand in his face
当被踢得满地找牙
When kicked to the ground
很快就在健身房♥
And soon in the gym
昂首挺胸
With a determined chin
汗水从毛孔里滑落
The sweat from his pores
他为自己而努力流下的汗水
As he works for his cause
会让他全身闪闪发光
Will make him glisten
神采奕奕
And gleam
加上按♥摩♥
And with massage
来一点点
And just a little bit of
蒸汽
Steam
他会变得容光焕发
He'll be pink
而且相当干净
And quite clean
他会成为强壮的男人
He'll be a strong man
但不是合适的对象
But the wrong man
他会吃营养丰富的高蛋白食物
He'll eat nutritious High protein
还会吞生鸡蛋
And swallow raw eggs
努力锻炼他的肩部
Try to build up his shoulders
他的胸部、手臂和腿
His chest, arms and legs
费尽心血
Such an effort
真希望他知道我的计划
If he only knew of my plan
短短七天
In just seven days
我能让你成为
I can make you
一个男人
A man
他会做伏地挺身和引体向上
He'll do press-ups and chin-ups
做抓举和挺举
Do the snatch, clean and jerk
他认为练身体
He thinks dynamic tension
得要好好努力
Must be hard work
我不明白为何要那么费力
Such strenuous living I just don't understand
只要七天
When in just seven days
我可以让你成为
I can make you
一个男人
A man
埃迪
Eddie.
来吧
Whoo! Come on
歌♥曲:Hot Patootie (Bless My Soul) What Ever Happened to Saturday Night-Adam Lambert
电影精选列表