迈克尔·雷尼生病的那天 地球停止了转动
Michael Rennie was ill The day the earth stood still
歌♥曲:Science Fiction / Double Feature- Adam Lambert/Ivy Levan
但是他告诉我们应该去向何方
But he told us where we stand
闪电侠戈登穿着银色内衣
And Flash Gordon was there In silver underwear
克劳德·雷恩斯是隐形人
Claude Rains was the Invisible Man
费·伊雷和金刚
Then something went wrong
出了一些问题
For Fay Wray and King Kong
他们被困在了胶片里
They got caught in a celluloid jam
以超快的速度 从外太空而来
Then at a deadly pace It came from outer space
信息上这样写道
And this is how the message ran
科幻影片
Science fiction
两场连映
Double feature
X博士
Doctor X
将创造出一种生物
Will build a creature
布拉德和珍妮特
See androids fighting
见证了生化人的战争
Brad and Janet
安妮·弗朗西斯出演了
Anne Francis stars in
禁忌星球
Forbidden Planet
在深夜里 两场连映
At the late-night Double feature
影片秀
Picture show
我知道里奥·卡罗尔 也无能为力
I knew Leo G. Carroll Was over a barrel
当狼蛛涌上山头
When tarantula took to the hills
当我看到珍妮特·斯科特 真的感觉热血沸腾
And I really got hot When I saw Janette Scott
打败那个下毒的杀手食人蛛
Fight a triffid that spits poison and kills
达纳·安德鲁说 蠢货 给他下个符咒
Dana Andrews said prunes Gave him the runes
娴熟地杀掉他们
And passing them used lots of skill
“但当地球毁灭时”
“But when worlds collide“
乔治·佩尔对他的新娘说
Said George Pal to his bride
“我要让你大吃一惊”
“I'm gonna give you some terrible thrills“
就像
Like a...
科幻影片
Science fiction
两场连映
Double feature
X博士
Doctor X
将创造出一种生物
Will build a creature
布拉德和珍妮特
See androids fighting
见证了生化人的战争
Brad and Janet
安妮·弗朗西斯出演了
Anne Francis stars in
禁忌星球
Forbidden Planet
在深夜里 两场连映
At the late-night Double feature
影片秀
Picture show
我想要去
I wanna go
深夜里 两场连映
To the late-night Double feature
影片秀
Picture show
雷华电公♥司♥出品
By RKO
深夜里 两场连映
To the late-night Double feature
影片秀
Picture show
在最后一排
In the back row
深夜里
To the late-night
两场连映
Double feature
影片秀
Picture show
他们来了
Oh, here they came.
所有的祖父母 父母 亲友们
All the grandparents, parents, close friends...
贝蒂 你真漂亮
Betty. You're so beautiful...
嘿 拉尔夫
Hey, Ralph.
我想我们真的办到了 对吧
Well, guess we really did it, huh?
我不认为有任何疑问
I don't think there's any doubt.
自从你们在斯科特博士的进修课程中认识
You and Betty have been inseparable
你和贝蒂一直形影不离
since you met in Dr. Scott's refresher courses.
说实话 布拉德 这是我出现的唯一原因
To tell the truth, Brad, that was the only reason I showed up.
我要扔捧花 快点 快点
I'm gonna throw the bouquet. Hurry. Hurry.
嘿 布拉德 贝蒂要扔她的捧花
Hey, Brad. Betty's gonna throw her bouquet.
各位 准备好了吗
Hey, everyone, this is it. Are you ready?
我接到了
I got it. I got it.
嘿 老兄
Hey, big fella
看起来下次轮到你了
Lacks like it could be your turn next, huh?
谁知道呢
Who knows?
再见了 布拉德
So long. See you, Brad.
快上车 贝蒂
Come on now, Belly.
看着我 贝蒂
Look at me, Betty...
再见 你们俩
Bye, you two
再见 各位
Goodbye, everyone.
再见 各位
Bye, you guys.
想念你
Miss you.
保重
Take care
哈普夏 哈普夏 棒 棒 棒
Hapschatt, Hapschatt, rah, rah, rah!
哈普夏 哈普夏 棒 棒 棒
Hapschatt, Hapschatt, rah, rah, rah!
布拉德 这真的是太棒了
Oh, Brad. Wasn't it wonderful?
贝蒂看起来好漂亮
Didn't Betty lack radiantly beautiful?
不敢相信 在一小时之前 她还只是平凡的贝蒂·梦露
I can't believe it was an hour ago she was plain old Betty Munroe,
而现在
and now...
她成了雷夫·哈帕斯契的太太
New she's Mrs. Ralph Hapschatt.
是的
Yes.
是的 珍妮特
Yes, Janet.
雷夫是个幸运的家伙
Ralph is a lucky guy
是的
Yes. Heh.
每个人都知道贝蒂是个很棒的小厨师
Everyone knows Betty is a wonderful little cook.
是的
Yes. Heh.
雷夫他 在一两年内就会升职
Why, Ralph himself, he will be in line for a promotion in a year or two.
是的
Yes
珍妮特
Hey, Janet?
歌♥曲:Dammit Janet- Ryan McCartan/Victoria Justice
什么事 布拉德
Yes, Brad?
我有话要说
I've gut something to say.
啊哈
Uh-huh.
我真的很喜欢
I really love them.
你打败其他女孩
The skillful way...
抢到新娘捧花熟练的手法
that you beat the other girls ta the bride's bouquet.
布拉德
Oh, Brad. Ha-ha-ha.
河流很深但我游过了
The river was deep, but I swam it
珍妮特
Janet
未来属于我们 所以让我们计划一下
The future is ours, so let's plan it
珍妮特
Janet
所以请别叫我放弃
Just please don't tell me to can it
珍妮特
Janet
我有一句话要说 该死的 珍妮特 我爱你
I've one thing to say and that's Damn it, Janet, I love you
路很长 但我勇往直前
The road was long, but I ran it
珍妮特
Janet
我心中的火焰任你尽情放纵
There's a fire in my heart and you fan it
珍妮特
Janet
如果有一个傻瓜适合你 那我是吗
If there's one fool for you, then I am it
珍妮特
Janet
我有一句话要说 该死的
Now I've one thing to say and that's Damn it,
珍妮特 我爱你
Janet, I love you
啊
Aah!
这戒指证明我不是小丑
Here's the ring to prove that I'm no joker
爱可以通过三种方式滋长
There's three ways that love can grow
是好 是坏 亦或是
That's good, bad, or-
平平无奇
Mediocre
哦 J-A-N-E-T 我好爱你
Oh, J-A-N-E-T, I love you so
哦
Oh.
比贝蒂·梦露的还要好
It's nicer than Betty Munroe had
布拉德
oh, Brad
现在我们订婚了 我很高兴
Now we're engaged and I'm so glad
布拉德
oh, Brad
你见过我父母
That you met Mom and you know Dad
布拉德
oh, Brad
我有件事要说 那就是 布拉德 我也为你疯狂
I've one thing to say and that's Brad, I'm mad for you too
哦 布拉德
oh, Brad
该死
Oh, damn it.
我为你
I'm mad
珍妮特
Oh, Janet.
电影精选列表