我走在街上 思绪缠身
Well, I was walking down the street Just having a think
一个像蛇般的男人邪恶地看了我一眼
When a snake of a guy Gave me an evil wink
他震撼了我 让我大吃一惊
It shook a me up It took me by surprise
他有一辆皮卡和魔鬼的眼睛
He had a pickup truck And the devil's eyes
他盯着我 我感觉到了改变
He stared at me And I felt a change
时间意味一去不复返
Time meant nothing Never would again
让我们再做一次时间扭转
Let's do the Time Warp again
这是先往左一步跳跃
It's just a jump to the left.
然后向右踏一步
And then a step to the right
双手叉腰
With your hands an your hips...
把你的膝盖收紧
You bring your knees in tight
然后骨盆上推
But it's the pelvic thrust
这真的会让你疯狂
That really drives you insane
让我们再做一次时间扭转
Let's do the Time Warp again
让我们再做一次时间扭转
Let's do the Time Warp again
这是先往左一步跳跃
It's just a jump to the left
然后向右踏一步
And then a step to the right
双手叉腰
Put your hands on your hips
把你的膝盖收紧
Bring your knees in tight
然后骨盆上推
But it's the pelvic thrust
这真的会让你疯狂
That really drives you insane
让我们再做一次时间扭转
Let's do the Time Warp again
让我们再做一次时间扭转
et's do the Time Warp again
说点什么
Say something.
话说
Say
你们有谁知道怎么去麦迪逊吗
do any of you guys know how to Madison?
布拉德 拜托 我们离开这里吧
Brad, please, let's get out of here.
看在上帝的份上 控制一下自己 珍妮特
For God's sake, just keep a grip an yourself, Janet.
但是这里看起来很诡异
Oh, but it seems so unhealthy here.
这只是个派对 珍妮特
It's just a party, Janet.
我想离开这
I want to go
好吧 除非我借到电♥话♥ 否则我们哪儿也去不了
Well, we can't go anywhere until I get to a phone.
好吧 那就问问管家或其他人
Well, then ask the butler or someone.
歌♥曲:Sweet Transvestite-Laverne Cox/Ryan McCartan
等一下 珍妮特
Give it a moment, Janet.
我们不想干扰他们的庆祝活动
We don't want ta interfere with their celebrations.
这不是初级商会 布拉德
This isn't the Junior Chamber of Commerce, Brad.
他们可能是外国人 有不同的方式
They're probably foreigners with ways different than our own.
他们可能是在某种民族舞蹈
They may do some more folk dancing.
布拉德
Brad.
听着 我又冷又湿 而且我非常很害怕
Look, I'm cold, I'm wet and I'm just plain scared.
我在这里 没什么好担心的
I'm here, there is nothing to worry about.
啊
Aah!
你们好吗 我想你们已经见过
How do you do? I see you've met
我忠实的仆人
My faithful handyman
他只是有点情绪低落
He's just a little brought down
因为当你们敲门的时候
Because when you knocked
他以为你们是毒贩子
He thought you were the candy man
顺便说一句
Don't get strung out
不要被我的长相吓到
By the way I look
就像不要以封面来判断一本书
Don't judge a book by its cover
我不太像个男人
I'm not much of a man
在光天化日之下
By the light of day
但到了晚上 我是一个地狱般的情人
But by night I'm one hell of a lover
我只是一个可爱的易装癖者
I'm just a sweet transvestite
甜美的易装癖者
Sweet transvestite
来自特兰西瓦尼亚星球的变性人
From Transsexual, Transylvania
让我带你四处看看
Let me show you around
或许 为你播放一首歌♥
Maybe play you a sound
你们俩看起来都很时髦
You look like you're both pretty groovy
或者如果你们想看些视觉上的东西
Or if you want something visual
不那么糟糕的
That's not too abysmal
我们可以看一部史蒂夫·里夫斯的老电影
We could take in an old Steve Reeves movie
我们很高兴你在家
I'm glad we caught you at home.
我们可以用你的电♥话♥吗
Could we use your phone?
我们有点赶时间
We're both in a bit of a hurry
对.
Right.
我们只会说我们在哪 然后就回车上去
So we'll just say where we are and then go back ta the car.
我们不想造成任何困扰
We don't wanna be any worry.
你们的车爆胎了
Well, you got caught with a flat
那要不这样
Well, how about that?
现在 宝贝们 不要惊慌
Now, babies, don't you panic
借着夜光
By the light of the night
一切都会好起来的
It'll all seem all right
我会给你找个撒旦的修理工
I'll get you a satanic mechanic
我只是一个可爱的易装癖者
I'm just a sweet transvestite
甜美的易装癖者
Sweet transvestite
来自特兰西瓦尼亚星球的变性人
From Transsexual, Transylvania
你们为何不留下来过夜
Won't you stay for the night?
晚上
Night
或者咬一下
Or maybe a bite
咬一下
Bite
我会向你展示我最爱的痴迷状态
I'd show you My favorite obsession
我制♥造♥了一个男人
I've been making a man
金色的头发和棕褐色的皮肤
With blond hair and a tan
他有助于缓解我的紧张的心情
And he's good for relieving my tension
我只是一个可爱的易装癖者
I'm just a sweet transvestite
甜美的易装癖者
Sweet transvestite
来自特兰西瓦尼亚星球的变性人
From Transsexual, Transylvania
嘿 我只是个可爱的易装癖者
Hey, I'm just a sweet transvestite
甜美的易装癖者
Sweet transvestite
来自特兰西瓦尼亚星球的变性人
From Transsexual, Transylvania
所以到实验室来吧
So come up to the lab
看看里面有什么东西
And see what's on the slab
我看见你们因为太期待 而
I see you shiver with antic!'
说出来
Say it.
全身颤抖
pation
但或许是因淋了雨
But maybe the rain
这不是责怪
Isn't really to blame
所以我会消除病因
So I'll remove the cause
而不是病状
But not the symptom
谢谢
Thank you
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
布拉德
Oh, Brad.
没关系 珍妮特
It's all right, Janet.
我们先假装合作 等时机到时再做打算
We'll play along for new and pull out the aces when the time is right.
现在不是耍花招的时候 布拉德
This is no time for tricks, Brad.
慢慢来
Slowly
慢慢来
Slowly.
这么好的工作 不能太匆忙
It's too nice a job to rush.
我是布拉德·梅杰斯
Hi. My name is Brad Majors
这是我的未婚妻珍妮特·韦斯
and this is my fiancée, Janet Weiss.
你是
And you are?
你们很幸运被邀请到弗兰克的实验室
You are very lucky to be invited up to Frank's laboratory.
有些人为了能被邀请 就算失去右臂也没关系
Same people would give their left arm for the privilege.
或许就像你这样的人吧
People like you, maybe?
我已经见过了
I've seen it.
玛金塔 克兰比雅
Magenta. Columbia.
来协助里夫·拉夫
Come, assist Riff Raff.
我会招待
I'll entertain. Ugh.
布拉德·梅杰斯 这是我的未婚妻 珍妮特·薇斯
Brad Majors. This is my fiancée, Janet Vice
韦斯
Weiss.
韦斯
Weiss.
真迷人
Enchant
真不错
How nice.
你们的内衣真迷人
What charming underclothes you both have.
但拿去吧 穿上这些
But here, put these on.
它能让你们感觉没那么受侵犯
They'll make you feel less vulnerable.
我们在这里很少接待访客
It's not often we receive visitors here.
更别说殷勤招待了
Let alone offer them hospitality.
殷勤招待
电影精选列表