噢 雷洁 我不知道 你会去多久?
Oh, Rachel, I don't know. How long will you be gone?
只两天 我保证
It's just for two days, I promise.
对我来说这并不很合适
This isn't the best time for me.
雷洁? 雷洁你还在听吗? - 等一下
Rachel? Rachel, are you there? - Hold on a sec.
不好意思
Sorry.
雷洁
Rachel,
是关于凯蒂的吗?
is this about Katie?
露丝...
Ruthie...
亚当?
Aidan?
不!
No!
为什么 宝贝 为什么? 为什么?
Why, baby, why? Why?
我睡不着
I couldn't sleep.
她是谁 雷洁?
Who is she, Rachel?
离他远点!
Leave him alone!
雷洁?
Rachel?
诺亚
Noah...
听我说 雷洁...
Listen to me, Rachel...
我要跟你谈谈 可以吗?
I need to talk to you, okay?
我相信你了
I believe you.
雷洁 你还在吗?
Rachel, are you there?
他看了那盘录影带
He watched the tape.
谁看了?
Who watched it?
我们的儿子
Our son.
你给我照过相
You take my picture.
我看到过你
I've seen you.
我在学校院子里的时候
When I'm in the yard at school.
你在那里
You're there.
你希望经常看到我吗?
Do you wish I was around more?
不
No.
你会经常出现吗?
Do you want to be around more?
雷洁和我以前太... - 年轻了
Rachel and I were... - Young.
妈妈跟我说过那个故事
Mom's told me that story.
事实是
The thing is...
我想我当不了一个好父亲
I don't think I'd make a good father.
可能因为我自己的父亲也不好...
Maybe it was because my own was...
他很令人失望
Such a disappointment.
问题是 我也不想让别人做
Thing is, I don't want anyone else to do it either.
做你的父亲
Be your father.
进退维谷
It's a conundrum.
是 没错
Yeah, it is.
该走了 亚当先生 - 我还没画完
Time to go, mister. - I'm not finished.
诺亚说要我给你画张画
Noah said to make one for you.
你几乎可以描绘出她的一生
You could almost draw a line through her life.
一方面她有过幸福时光
On one side there's this happy woman
和丈夫一起骑马
who spends her time with her husband, riding horses.
在庇护山上纵马驰骋 生活过得安逸又舒适
Everything sheltered, protected and comfortable.
他的脸洋溢着自豪 闪耀着光芒
Her face, there's light. There's pride.
然后有一天某件事发生了
And then one day something happens...
她陷入了困境并且脸上的光芒熄灭了
And she takes this hard corner and the light goes out.
后来她在约拉县精神病院里孤独地结束了自己的一生
And then she ends up at Eola County Psychiatric, all alone.
她怎么了?
What happened to her?
我还不知道
I don't know yet.
但我想可能跟马有关
But I think it has something to do with the horses.
我认为我们该一起去那个岛
I think we should go to the island together.
今天是周二了 诺亚
It's Tuesday, Noah.
我只剩下一天了
I only have one day left.
我要你去医院帮我尽可能的收集安娜的资料
I need you to go to the hospital and find out as much as you can about Anna.
那盘录影带正指引着我们去寻找什么
The images on the tape are leading us somewhere.
凯蒂也看到了
Katie saw them all, too.
我想...当你死之前 你会看到环
I think...Before you die, you see the ring.
嗨 雷 等下!
Hey, Rach! Wait!
女儿?
A daughter?
嗨 你
Hey, you.
没事的 我不会伤害你的
It's okay. I'm not going to hurt you.
放松点
Easy, boy.
就是这样
That's it.
嘿 我不会伤害你的
Hey, boy. I'm not going to hurt you.
没事的 冷静点
It's okay. Calm down.
来人啊!
Somebody!
上帝啊
Jesus Christ.
快来人帮忙!
Somebody help!
爸爸 我的马!
Daddy, my horse!
它冲出去了!
He's going out!
我想看看病人安娜·摩根的记录
I need to see the records for a patient named Anna Morgan.
你是她的亲属吗?
Are you a relative?
喔 不是
Well, no.
对不起 先生
I'm sorry, sir.
我们是心理健康机关 我们的记录都是保密的
We're a mental health facility. Our records are private.
她已经死了24年了 我不认为她会介意
Well, she's been dead 24 years. I don't think she'll mind.
对不起 那是不可能的
I'm sorry. It's impossible.
听着...
Look...
我以前看过的 我去过楼上
I've seen them before. I've been up there.
这是个很好的尝试 不过记录室是在楼下
Nice try. The record rooms are downstairs, guy.
你赢了
You win.
搞定
Jerk-off.
你在这儿吗 安娜?
You in here, Anna?
有人吗?
Hello?
打扰一下 摩根先生
Excuse me, Mr. Morgan.
请问你有没有时间和我谈谈呢?
I was wondering if you'd have a moment to speak with me?
我叫雷洁·凯勒 西雅图报社记者
My name's Rachel Keller. I'm a writer with the Seattle PI.
你想知道马的事情
You want to know about the horses.
我不是想...只是...
I didn't mean to...It's just...
只是我找不到您的联♥系♥电♥话♥...
I wasn't able to find a number to reach you...
无所谓了 经常会有记者来...
Every now and then, a writer comes along...
他们听说这里发生的事情
Heard about what happened.
想为此写点什么 但是 我不知道
What's left to write about, though, I don't know.
我只希望你有几分钟的时间
I was hoping you had just a few minutes.
这里的工作从来没个尽头
Well, work never ends around here, really.
但我想我还是有几分钟的
But I guess I got a few.
那么 你在写些什么呢 小姐?
So, what is it you're writing, miss?
正常的马还是那些出事的马
About horses in general or just those that go strange?
我听说你不得不杀掉了很多
I read you had to put so many down.
它们大多是自杀的 溺水
Most put themselves down. They drowned.
它们怎么跑出去的?
How'd they get out?
它们撞开栅栏然后跑向海边
They just broke through the fences and ran to the shore.
就是说 它们疯掉了 - 看上去是这样 没错
So, they went crazy? - It would seem so, yes.
也可能它们在我们知道之前就有所察觉
Or maybe they just sense things before we do.
那你的马现在在哪儿?
So, where are your horses now?
我不再养了
I don't breed anymore.
我想你也不会了 在发生了这些事之后
I guess you wouldn't. Not after what happened.
那一定很艰难 对你们俩来说
That must have been hard. On both of you.
你和你妻子
You and your wife.
对不起 小姐 你叫什么名字来着?
I'm sorry, miss. What's your name again?
雷洁 - 好吧 雷洁...
Rachel. - Well, Rachel...
你愿意告诉我你到底在想什么吗?
You want to tell me what's really on your mind?
你知道这是什么吗?
Do you know what this is?
我认为这是一个从你妻子那里来的信息
I think it's a message from your wife.
在这盘录影带上 她就在那个房♥间里
Anna's on this tape. She's right there in that room.
你可以看见那灯塔 那些马...
You can see the lighthouse, the horses...
你从哪里弄来的? - 庇护山旅店
Where did you get that? - Shelter Mountain Inn.
这是唯一一盘吗?
Is that the only one?
我拷贝了一份
I made a copy.
我今天还有很多工作要做
I've got a lot of work to do today.
还有许多田地
A lot of acres out there.
我想我只做完了一件事...
Minute I think I'm done with one thing...
还有东西要修
Another thing needs fixing.
你不想看这盘录影带? 甚至都不好奇?
You don't want to see this tape? You're not even curious?
好奇?
Curious?
不 我不这么认为
No. I don't think so.
摩根先生... - 我帮不了你
Mr. Morgan... - I can't help you.
电影精选列表