你有没有看到我的黑...
Have you seen my black...
裙子?
Dress?
这件衣服有点皱了
It's a little wrinkled.
没事的 谢谢你
It's fine. Thank you.
小孩不可能中风的 除非他们磕药
Kids don't have strokes. Unless they're on drugs.
那为什么棺材盖是盖上的?
So then, why the closed coffin?
露丝 我很难过
Ruthie. I'm so sorry.
你没事吧 戴夫?
You all right, Dave?
是的 我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
你呢?
How are you?
整天睡觉
He sleeps all day.
动都不动
He doesn't move.
这对他来说太难承受了
It's too much for him.
这没道理 雷洁
It doesn't make any sense, Rachel.
我花了四个小时在互联网上而且我找不到任何
I spent four hours on the Internet and I couldn't find one single case
一件16岁女孩心脏无故停止跳动的病例
of a 16-year-old girl's heart just stopping.
我跟三个不同的医生谈过而且他们中的任何一个
I spoke to three different doctors and not one of them
都不能说出我的女儿到底是怎么了
could tell me exactly what happened to my daughter.
她和你很亲密
She was close...With you.
还有和亚当
And Aidan.
她把你当知心朋友
But she confided in you.
对 但她什么都没说过
Yeah, but she never said anything.
无法解释发生了什么事
Nothing that would explain what happened.
但你可以找出真♥相♥
You could find out.
这是你的工作 不是吗? 问问题
It's what you do, isn't it? Ask questions?
雷洁 求你
Rachel, please.
我看到她的脸
I saw her face.
我知道贝卡
I knew Becca.
我意思她虽然有点神经兮兮的 但她不是疯子
I mean, she was a little intense, but she wasn't crazy.
如果只是神经兮兮的话他们不会把她送进精神病院
They don't put you in booties and a straightjacket if you're just freaked out.
肯定有东西把她吓坏了
Something scared the shit out of her.
你们好
Hi.
谁进精神病院了?
So who's in the mental hospital?
瑞贝卡 凯蒂的朋友
Becca. Katie's friend.
对哦 她就是那天晚上... - 当那件事发生时
Oh, right. She was the one who was... - There when it happened.
你觉得她们可能在那干什么?
So what do you think they were doing up there?
噢 多谢
Oh, thanks.
记得我在那个年龄的时候...
I remember I was that age.
我常和女朋友溜到房♥里嗑药
Me and my girlfriend used to sneak up to my room, get high.
你想她会不会是因为这个... - 不是因为那个
Do you think maybe she was into... - It's not about that.
是因为那卷录影带
It's about the tape.
凯伦 你别...
Kellen, don't even...
什么录影带?
What tape?
人看过它就会死的那盘录像带
The one that kills you when you watch it.
哦 拜托!
Oh, please!
录影带上有些什么?
What was on the tape?
很明显 我没看过
I haven't seen it, obviously.
但凯蒂告诉你她看过?
But Katie told you she saw this tape?
不是凯蒂说的 我听她的男...
Not Katie. I heard it from her boy...
你听谁说的?
You heard it from who?
她在和贾许交往
She was dating this guy, Josh.
他在里维尔上学
He goes to Revere.
很少有人知道的 - 很少?
It was kind of a secret. - Kind of?
他在哪? 贾许 他在这吗?
Where is he? Josh. Is he here?
贾许死了
Josh is dead.
什么?
What?
发生什么事了?
And what happened?
可能是自杀
Supposedly he killed himself.
和凯蒂同一天死的
The same night that Katie died.
亚当...
Aidan...
你在这里干嘛?
What are you doing in here?
走吧 我们该待在自己的房♥间
Come on. We shouldn't be in her room.
这里不再是她的房♥间了
It's not her room anymore.
"晚上十点"
"10:00 p.m."
韦德 我想知道死亡的时间...
Time of death, Wade. That's all I want to know.
姓名是凯蒂·安伯雷 你看看是什么时候
The name's Katie Embry. Pull the report, read the time.
没关系 我不挂线
No, that's okay, I'll hold.
又在刨根问底吗?
"Punctilious prick?"
成语用得不错嘛?
Nice alliteration, huh?
你被解雇了 - 不 我没有
You're fired. - No, I'm not.
有 你已经被解雇了 - 不 我没有
Yes, you are. No, I'm not.
我在写篇大报道
I'm cooking too good a story.
关于什么的? - 是 还在
What is it? - Yeah, I'm still here.
噢 那她是什么时候死的?
Okay, so what's the time of death?
你好 我想... - 抽张牌 随便抽张牌
Hi, I was wondering... - Pick a card, any card.
抽吧
Go ahead.
把它放回去
Put it back.
不要让我看到
Don't let me see it.
是这张吧?
That your card?
不是
No.
该死
Damn.
我想知道你是否还记得一周前来的某个客人?
I was wondering if you'd remember someone from a week ago.
有什么问题吗?
Was there a problem?
是我侄女
It's my niece.
她瞒着父母出来玩
She sort of ran out on her parents.
不是
No.
我有一些照片 这是她和她朋友们
I have some photos here. That's her and her friends.
可能在这里待了大约一晚
I think they stayed here a night or so.
是的 他们在12号♥木屋
Yeah. They were in Cabin 12.
他们不肯付钱
They didn't pay.
抱怨电视的信♥号♥♥太差
They had a number of complaints. About the TV mainly.
这里接收一直不好
Reception's never good here.
所以我们买♥♥了影像放映机
That's why we bought tape players for videos.
收藏颇丰嘛
Quite a selection.
都是客人留下的旧东西
Mostly they're hand-me-downs left by other guests.
总之 他们没付钱
Anyway, they didn't pay.
这些小孩经常会这么做
And kids like that sometimes don't.
小姐?
Miss?
我有点累了
You know, I'm kind of tired.
你给我开间房♥ 我开车回去之前想打个盹儿
I'm thinking I might take a nap before I drive back.
我要12号♥木屋
I'll take Cabin 12.
这张牌 是你挑的那张 对吗?
Hey. This is your card, right?
就是它
That's it.
七天
Seven days.
我去上学了
I'm going to school!
你觉得呢?
What do you think?
恩 特效做得很不错
Well, it's a pretty cool effect.
这和录影带有什么关系?
What does this have to do with the tape?
给我照相
Take my picture.
你至少看着我好吗?
Are you going to look at me at least?
同一相机照的?
This the same camera?
不是的 你再看看其他的
No. Scan the rest.
现在 你觉得呢?
So, what do you think?
我以为要谈录影带的
Look, I thought you said this was about a tape.
我在想或许你不该看
I'm thinking maybe you shouldn't see it.
不 我应该先多了解它一点
No, I should know more about it first.
好 我来这儿是因为? 而你可以得益于我的智慧?
Well, isn't that why I'm here? So you can benefit from my wisdom?
四个孩子死了 诺亚
Four kids are dead, Noah.
不是因为看了录影带而死的
Not from watching a videotape.
给我看吧
Come on, show it to me.
滚动谢幕
Roll credits.
典型的学生作品
That was very student film.
晚上看会恐怖得多
I'm sure it's a lot scarier at night.
你不接吗?
You going to get that?
最近是不是很辛苦?
So, you been working a lot?
我不是因为疲劳才这样的 诺亚
I'm not tired, Noah.
好吧 - 那录影带没吓到你吗?
Okay. - That tape didn't scare you?
没有 真抱歉 - 四个人死了
No, not really. Sorry. - Four people are dead.
是的 但正如我说的 不是因为看了...
Yeah. But, as I said, not from watching...
这四个人都看过它
Four people who watched it.
电影精选列表