我恨电视
I hate television.
它令我头痛
Gives me headaches.
我听说电视和电♥话♥会释放出很多电磁波 它们在空气中游离
I heard there's so many magnetic waves traveling through the air, because of TV and telephones,
这会导致我们的脑细胞加速十倍死亡
that we're losing like ten times as many brain cells as we're supposed to.
头部的分子会变得不稳定
Like, all the molecules in our heads are all unstable.
厂家知道这个但他们没有任何行动
All the companies know about it, but they're not doing anything about it.
这是个大阴谋
It's a big conspiracy.
你换台吧 我无所谓
You can pick something. I don't care.
你知道大脑里每秒有多少电波在流动吗?
You have any idea how many electro-rays are traveling through our head every second?
我知道更好的
I got a better one.
你听说过会杀死看过它的人那卷录影带吗?
Have you heard about this videotape that kills you when you watch it?
什么样的录影带? - 录影带 普通的录影带
What kind of tape? - A tape, a regular tape.
租来的 我不知道 开始播放的时候
People rent it, I don't know. You start to play it...
像是某人的噩梦
And it's like somebody's nightmare.
然后 突然出现了一个女人
Then suddenly, this woman comes on...
在那里看着你微笑?
Smiling at you, right?
透过屏幕看着你
Seeing you...Through the screen.
当它一放完
And as soon as it's over,
你的电♥话♥铃就响了...
your phone rings.
有人知道你看了它
Someone knows you've watched it.
他们说的是...
And what they say is,
"你七天后将会死去"
"You will die in seven days."
接着 刚刚好七天后...
And exactly seven days later...
谁告诉你的?
Who told you that?
里维尔的某人 我不... - 谁告诉你的?
Somebody from Revere. I don't... - Who told you?
你怎么啦?
What's your problem?
我已经看过了
I've watched it.
这只是个故事罢了 凯蒂 - 不 我和贾许上周末看的
It's a story, Katie. - Me and Josh, we saw it last weekend.
我以为你和你父母在一起
I thought you were with your parents.
我本来是想告诉你... - 你整个周末都和贾许一起?
I wanted to tell... - You were with Josh all weekend?
他的朋友在山里找了个地方
Some of his friends got this place up in the mountains.
他们想录足球比赛
They were trying to record a football game.
我猜可能因为接收太差了所以 - 你在说什么?
I guess the reception was so bad... - What're you talking about?
听我说!
Listen to me!
我们放了那盘录影带 但是比赛没有录下来 录下来的是...
When we played the tape, the game wasn't there. It was...
什么? 是什么?
What? What was it?
是别的东西
It was something else.
我们原以为那是个恶作剧
We thought it was some kind of sick joke.
但之后 电♥话♥响了
And then the phone rang.
那是一周前
It was a week ago.
到今晚为止正好是一周
A week ago tonight.
你只是想吓唬我
You're just trying to scare me.
天啊 凯蒂! 你没事吧?
Oh, my God, Katie! Are you okay?
你这个变♥态♥!
You freak!
你当真了哈! - 不
You totally fell for it! - No.
那么你们有没有 做什么事情啊?
So did you guys, you know, do anything?
做什么?
Like what?
噢 我的天 你真的做了! 你这个淫♥妇♥!
Oh, my God, you totally did! You a ho!
快告诉我! - 没有
Tell me now! - No.
那录影带真的存在?
There really is a tape?
不可能是真的啦 - 等下 别!
This is so lame. - Wait, don't!
安伯雷家
Embry residence.
喂
Hello.
嗨 妈妈
Hi, Mom.
对 刚才是贝卡 我妈说她很高兴你在这里
Yeah, that was Becca. My mom says hi. She's glad you're here.
问问她把维柯酊放哪儿了
Ask her where she keeps the Vicodin.
是 我们要去睡了
Yeah, we're about to go to sleep.
好的 我会的
Okay. Yeah, I will.
好的好的 我会的啦
Okay! Okay! Yeah, yeah, I will!
不 我不会
No, I won't.
再见 妈妈
Bye, Mom.
贝卡 别这么坏 遥控器在哪?
Becca, quit being a bitch. Where's the remote?
贝卡 别玩了!
Becca, quit it!
贝卡 你能听见我吗?
Becca, can you hear me?
不用你教我怎么写!
Don't tell me what to write!
那家伙想引起我注意
That asshole's screaming for my attention
我不会把专栏交给他的
and I'm not gonna give it to him.
我已经很客观了!
I am being objective!
听着哈维 你敢动我的专栏一根毫毛
Listen, Harvey, you punctilious prick, you touch my column,
我就用你最喜欢的铅笔把你眼睛挖出来!
and I'm coming down there and poking your eye out with that little red pencil you like so much!
哈维? 见鬼!
Harvey? Shit!
抱歉我迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
不用担心
No worries.
我先去车上等你
I'll wait in the car.
凯勒小姐 你有空吗?
Have you got a moment, Miss Keller?
当然
Sure.
叫我雷洁吧 - 请坐
Call me Rachel. - Please, sit down.
他很独♥立♥ 对吗?
He certainly is very independent, isn't he?
是啊 他确实是的
Yeah, he sure is.
我从来不用去告诉他该做什么
I never have to tell him to do anything.
是的 这样有问题吗 你还是第一个跟我说这些的老师
Well, if that's a problem, you'd be the first teacher in history to say so.
凯勒小姐 - 雷洁
Miss Keller... - Rachel.
亚当最近失去了他的表姐...
I know that Aidan recently lost his cousin...
我知道 我正在努力给他找个好保姆
Yes. I'm doing what I can to find some good daycare.
我不是这个意思 我只是说你不用着急 慢慢来
No, that's not what I meant. By all means, take your time.
我知道他们很亲密 他和他表姐
I know they were very close, Aidan and his cousin.
他们每周都要一起玩几晚
They spent a few nights a week together.
他对你说过她的死吗?
Did he talk to you about her death?
像你说的 他不是那种健谈的类型
Well, like you said, he's not the talkative type.
这并不代表他没有话要说
That doesn't mean he has nothing to say.
他知道我的存在
He knows I'm there.
是的 他当然知道
Yes, I'm sure he does.
但他表达自己可能会...
But he may be expressing himself in...
用其他方式
Other ways.
我想给你看点东西
I'd like to show you something.
那是他表姐
That's his cousin.
凯蒂
That's Katie.
凯勒小姐
Miss Keller,
这些画让我很担心
I'm bothered by these drawings.
听着...我很感谢你的关心...
Listen, I appreciate your concern.
我儿子三晚前失去了他最好的朋友
But my son lost his best friend three nights ago.
他只是在忍♥受着这痛苦 - 我明白 但这些画...
He's trying to deal with it. - I understand, but these pictures...
亚当可以挺过去的 就像你说的 他只是在表达自己
Are Aidan's way of working it out, of expressing himself, like you said.
他会没事的
He'll be okay.
你说她三晚前死的?
You say she died three nights ago.
是的 没错
Yeah, that's right.
这些画是他上周画的
Aidan drew these last week.
怎么了?
What?
没什么
Nothing.
要我读什么故事吗? - 我有点累了
Shall we read something? - I'm kind of tired.
好吧
Okay.
做个好梦
Sweet dreams.
时间不多了
We don't have enough time.
甜心 我知道我忙于工作而疏忽了你
Oh, honey, I know I've been working a lot.
我很抱歉 但我保证会补偿你的
And I'm sorry, but I promise you, I'm gonna make it up to you.
我不是说那个
I'm not talking about that.
我是说我们活着的时间
I'm talking about time before we die.
你有很多时间
You have lots of time.
你知道我什么时候会死吗?
So you know when I'm going to die?
不 没人知道
No. No one does.
但我知道你不必为此担心
But I know you don't have to worry about it.
凯蒂就知道 她告诉过我
Katie knew. She told me.
凯蒂说过她会死?
Katie told you she was going to die?
她说她时间不多了
She said she didn't have enough time.
晚安 雷洁
Good night, Rachel.
噢 该死!
Oh, shit!
亚当!
Aidan!
该死的!
God damn it!
宝贝 有没有看到我的黑裙子?
Honey, have you seen my black dress?
亚当?
Aidan?
电影精选列表