Excuse me, sir. Telephone.
-他们有浴室吗?-他们做到了。是的。
- They have their baths? - They did. Yes.
我们会讲一个精彩的故事。
We'll tell a nice story.
你好吗?
How are you?
你好。是的。
Hello. Yes.
我告诉你,现在有12%的失业率。
I'm telling you, there's 12 percent unemployment out there.
百分之十二。我们真的感受到了。
Twelve percent. And we're really feeling it.
我开始觉得罗斯福是对的。
I'm beginning to think Roosevelt's right.
我们现在的经济萧条很严重。
We got a hell of a depression on our hands.
什么?
What?
灰色!
Gray!
你看到了吗?
Did you see that?
你♥爸♥爸的葬礼办得不错。
It was a nice service for your dad.
-对,又短又甜。——是吗?
- Yeah, short and sweet. - Yeah?
嘿,你做得不错,格雷。
Hey, nice tic you got there, gray.
在这里。试试吧。
Here. Have a shot.
它会加速一分钟,然后停止。
It'll go faster for a minute, and then it'll stop.
-不用了,谢谢。——不是吗?
- No, thanks. - No?
嘿,看看那个怪胎。
Hey, look at that freak.
他为什么不和你♥爸♥爸一起进坟墓?
Why didn't he jump in the grave with your dad?
哦,苏菲,别这样。我们不要分开,好吗?
Oh, Sophie, please. Let's not fall apart, okay?
哎呀,依奇……说实话,我前阵子崩溃了。
Gee, Izzy... To tell you the truth, I fell apart a while ago.
那么,主教怎么说?
So, what did the monsignor say?
我告诉他爸爸总是在办公室里放把枪……他还保留了大量现金。
I told him that pop always kept a gun in his office... And, uh, he kept large amounts of cash.
当他擦枪的时候…
And while he was cleaning the gun...
它不小心走火了。
It accidentally went off.
嘿。
Hey.
容易,灰色。
Easy, gray.
听起来你开始相信了。
You sound like you're starting to believe that.
该走了。喇♥嘛♥在等你。
It is time to go. The lama is waiting for you.
山上有一间小屋。
There is a hut in the mountain.
喇♥嘛♥希望你去那里。
The lama likes you to go there.
我把你的书打包了。
I packed your books.
我难过是因为我的鸡♥巴♥快没了。
I am sad because I am losing my cock.
是的,我要走了。
Yes, I'm leaving.
这是真的吗?在山顶上做一个圣人很容易吗?
Isn't it true... It is easy to be a holy man on the top of a mountain?
你比你想象的更接近。
You are closer than you think.
救赎的道路是狭窄的,像剃刀的边缘一样难以行走。
The path to salvation is narrow and as difficult to walk as a razor's edge.
上帝啊,罗穆卢斯和雷穆斯。
Good god, romulus and Remus.
约瑟夫,你看,这可不是沙鼠穿的。
Now, Joseph, you see, this is not fit for a gerbil.
另一方面,如果少了一两片外叶,它的美肯定是卢梭式的,而且价格是一半。
That, on the other hand, minus an outer leaf or two, is positively rousseauvian in its beauty, and at half the price.
付钱给他。他问你的一半。
Pay the man. Half what he asks you.
你好,男孩。
Hello, boys.
拉里先生!
Monsieur Larry!
天啊,达雷尔,我还以为你消失了呢。
Good god, Darrell, I was under the impression that you'd vanished.
你知道伊莎贝尔和我在巴黎吗?
You know that Isabel is here in Paris with me?
这场可怕的大萧条使他们倾家荡产。
This wretched depression cleaned them out.
可怜的老灰失去了一切。
Poor old gray lost everything.
灰色?格雷·玛图琳和伊莎贝尔?
Gray? Gray maturin and Isabel?
他们有两个孩子。
And they have two children.
格雷已经两年半没有工作了。
Gray hasn't worked for two-and-a-half years.
但我看得出你很忙。别让我耽误你。
But I can see you're busy. Don't let me keep you.
我会向大家问好的。来,约瑟夫。
I'll give your best to everyone. Come, Joseph.
听着,你为什么不…洗个澡,有空来串门。
Look, why don't you, um... Take a wash and drop by sometime.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
你能告诉你妈妈拉里叔叔来了吗?
Would you tell your mother that uncle Larry is here?
妈妈,妈妈,拉里叔叔来了!
Mama, mama, uncle Larry's here!
谢谢你,女孩。你出去玩,好吗?
Thanks, girls. You go out and play, all right?
我希望你能过来看看。
I was hoping you might stop by.
嗯,我必须确保孩子们看起来不太像灰色。
Well, I had to make sure the children didn't look too much like gray.
-他在哪儿?-他在楼上。
- Where is he? - He's upstairs.
亲爱的?
Honey?
拉里。
Larry.
很高兴见到你。你好吗?
Good to see you. How you doing?
我今早在楼下。真希望你当时能抓到我。
I was downstairs this morning. Wish you'd caught me then.
我又头疼了。
Got another one of my damn headaches.
有时候他们太坏了……我觉得我要死了。
Sometimes they're so bad... I feel like I'm gonna die.
有时我真希望我已经死了。
Sometimes I wish I was dead.
格雷,有时候我们都希望你死了。
Gray, sometimes all of us wish you were dead.
-你在这里做什么?-我…这是男人之间的谈话。
- What are you doing here? - Well, I... This is guy talk.
我们要谈谈女孩。我们不需要你。再见。
We're gonna talk about girls. We don't want you around. Bye.
你好吗?
How are you doing?
对我来说还不错。
Not bad, for me.
你没试过阿司匹林治头疼吧?
You haven't tried aspirin for these headaches, have you?
我有个办法可能有用。
I've got something that might work.
这里。
Here.
拿在手里。用你的手指紧紧地抓住它。
Hold it in your hand. Clasp your fingers tightly around it.
伸出手,掌心向下。
Hand out, palm down.
没什么大不了的。我数到10。
No big deal. I'm gonna count to 10.
在我数到10之前,你要扔硬币。
And before I get to 10, you're gonna drop the coin.
一、二、三、四、五、六、七、八……
One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight...
你是怎么做到的?
How did you do that?
不是我♥干♥的。你做到了。
I didn't do it. You did it.
接下来你要这么做。
Here's what you're gonna do next.
再把硬币拿在手里。这次要轻一点。
Hold the coin in your hand again. Gently, this time.
把手放在膝盖上。
Let your hand rest on your lap.
放松。
Relax.
放松全身。
Relax your whole body.
你的眼皮会变得沉重。
Your eyelids are gonna get heavy.
他们要关门了。
They're going to close.
你要睡觉了……三分钟。
You're going to sleep... For three minutes.
当你醒来的时候……你的头痛会好起来的。
And when you wake up... Your headache will be gone.
它去哪儿了?
Where'd it go?
天啊,能再次看到她的笑容真好。
God, it's good to see her smile again.
-你能回来真好。-你能回来真好。
- It's good to have you back. - It's good to have you back.
很高兴来到这里。
Nice being here.
好的,现在我们到这里。
Okay, now we go here.
快去给拉里叔叔挠痒痒吧。
Oh, hey, go and tickle uncle Larry like crazy.
孩子们,孩子们,拉里先生不怕痒。
Oh, children, children, monsieur Larry is not ticklish.
你叛徒。
You traitor.
-哦,妈妈。你妈妈怕痒。——不!
- Oh, mama. Your mommy's ticklish. - No!
妈妈很怕痒。
Mama is very ticklish.
谢谢你,约瑟夫。
Thank you, Joseph.
这地方充满了活力。我感觉到了。
There's a lot of energy in this place. I feel it.
比一分钟前少了一点。
A little less than there was a minute ago.
哦,拉里。
Oh, Larry.
这很好。你会喜欢这个的。
This is good. You're gonna like this.
看在上帝的份上。
Well, for Christ sake.
索菲娅。
Sophie.
拉里。
Larry.
该死的。
Goddamn.
我以为你死了或者更糟。
I thought you were dead or something worse.
你在巴黎做什么?
What are you doing in Paris?
你是说我们的老朋友没告诉你吗?
You mean our old friends didn't tell you?
我猜他们一定是忘了。
I guess it must have slipped their minds.
最近一直在给你打电♥话♥。
Been trying to call you lately.
有天晚上我还去了他家,但我想对你们这些寻欢作乐的人来说有点晚了。
I even came around to the house the other night, but I guess it was a little late for you fun-seekers.
-你最近怎么样,索菲?-我一直在闹事,伊兹。
- How have you been, Sophie? - I've been having a regular riot, Izzy.
我亲爱的公婆把我赶出了芝加哥。
My loving in-laws ran me out of Chicago.
他们不关心我的行为。
They didn't care for my behavior.
我们的老朋友也不喜欢我的行为,但是,呃…没关系。
Our old friends here don't care for my behavior either, but, uh... That's okay.
我有很多新朋友。
I got lots of new friends.
鲍勃怎么样?
How's Bob?
鲍勃吗?
Bob?
哦,鲍勃…
Oh, Bob...
他也经常闹事,是吧,格雷?
Been having a regular riot too, isn't he, gray?
发生了一起事故。
There was an accident.
鲍勃和马修被杀了。
Bob and Matthew were killed.
苏菲最近压力很大。
Sophie's been under a lot of strain lately.
我最近压力太大了?亲爱的,你最近照镜子了吗?
I've been under a lot of strain? Honey, you looked in a mirror lately?
——苏菲吗?——对吗?
电影精选列表