Who do you think you're saving?
-跟我喝一杯。-为什么?
- Have a drink with me. - What for?
我欠你一条命。
I owe you my life.
我的命就值一杯酒。
My life's worth one drink.
来点纸牌怎么样?
How about some cards?
我看过你的比赛。我想你一定是作弊了。
Well, I've watched you play. I think you must cheat.
我看过你读书。
I've watched you read.
你为一个煤矿工人读有趣的书。
You read funny books for a coal miner.
哦,是的,那个。有光明之神和黑暗之神。
Oh, yes, that. There's a god of light and a god of darkness.
好人上天堂,坏人下地狱。
Heaven for good people and hell for bad ones.
你相信吗?
You believe that?
Ibeheve……你在攒9。
Ibeheve... That you're saving nines.
你还读什么书?
What else do you read?
启示录,艾赛尼派,亚里士多德,柏拉图?
The apocalypse, essenes, Aristotle, Plato?
那俄♥国♥巫师znachar呢?
What about znachar, the Russian sorcerer?
奥义书吗?
The upanishads?
你从来没读过奥义书?
You've never read the upanishads?
你知道的不多。
You don't know so much.
你真的什么都不知道,是吗?
You really don't know anything, do you?
把你的那本借给我。
Lend me your copy.
我从不把书借给煤矿工人。他们的手很脏。
I never lend books to coal miners. They've got dirty hands.
-你去过印度吗?-印度有什么?
- Have you been to India? - What's in India?
数亿人每天祈祷三次。
Hundreds of millions of people that pray three times a day.
这里有答案。
There are answers there.
印度是个孤独的地方。
India's a lonely place.
如果我留下来……
If I'd stayed...
我永远也不会认识这个小家伙。
I never would have known this little one.
很好。
Very good.
我很会作弊。
I'm a good cheater.
在这里。奥义书。
Here. The upanishads.
但你不会在书中找到答案。
But you won't find the answers in a book.
你得去那儿。
You'll have to go there.
她丈夫和儿子呢?
What about her husband and her son?
他们当场死亡。一个醉酒的司机。正面。
They were killed instantly. A drunken driver. Head-on.
哦,索菲娅。
Oh, Sophie.
依奇。
Izzy.
婴儿。
Baby.
我的孩子不见了。
My baby's gone.
鲍勃,他走了。
Bob, he's gone.
我的天啊!
Oh, my god!
他们没有受苦。
They didn't suffer.
滚出去。
Get out of here.
-伊兹,带她出去!-拜托,拜托。
- Izzy, get her out of here! - Please, please.
麦克唐纳夫人,这是一个悲伤的时刻,但也是一个欢乐的日子。
This is a sad time, Mrs. MacDonald, but it is also a day for rejoicing.
我们的主应许召我们都到天堂去。
Our lord has promised to call us all home to him in heaven.
今天他把你的丈夫和孩子叫回家了。
And today he has called home your husband and child.
你们就像白♥痴♥。
You're like idiots.
他们死了,你这个怪胎!
They're dead, you freak!
他们死了!
They're dead!
死了!拿着那东西离我远点!
Dead! Get away from me with that thing!
一周后我醒来时你还在吗?
Are you gonna be here in a week when I wake up?
一个月?一年内?我的余生?
In a month? In a year? For the rest of my life?
麦克唐纳夫人,我知道你很生气。
Mrs. MacDonald, I know you're upset.
你知道什么?
What do you know?
我肚子里有个孩子!
I had that baby inside of me!
那个男人在我体内!
I had that man inside of me!
你,你从来没上过任何人!
You, you've never had anyone inside of you!
- -哦,伊兹!不!——请!
- x80x94Oh, Izzy! No! - Please!
-好吧。你得走了。——不!
- All right. You'll have to leave. - No!
-伊兹,别离开我!不要去!——请。
- Izzy, don't leave me! Don't go! - Please.
伊兹,别离开我,求你了!——妹妹。
- Izzy, don't leave me, please! - Sister.
-妹妹,抱着她。——不!现在发生了什么?
- Sister, hold her. - No! What happens now?
不,伊兹,别走!
No, Izzy, don't go!
好的。好了,没事了。
All right. All right, it's all right.
依奇!
Izzy!
你需要向导吗,先生?
You need guide, sahib?
不,我的朋友。谢谢你!这里。
No, my friend. Thank you. Here.
-更多卢比。更多的卢比。-你好吗?
- More rupees. More rupees. - How are you?
更多的卢比。
More rupees.
-这是你妹妹吗?-更多卢比。
- Is this your sister? - More rupees.
——在这里。-更多卢比。
- Here. - More rupees.
这是2卢比。现在给你妹妹一个。
Here's 2 rupees. Give one to your sister now.
更多卢比…
More rupees...
好的。好的,有5个。把他们分开,好吗?
Okay. All right, there's 5. Split them up, okay?
帮帮我,伙计!
Help me out here, pal!
来这里!进来!
Come here! Come in here!
好的,谢谢。我喜欢它。我喜欢它。我买♥♥了。
Okay, thank you. I like it. I like it. I'll take it.
——香烟吗?-不用了,谢谢。
- Cigarette? - No, thank you.
你一定觉得有钱很愉快。
You must find it pleasant to be rich.
我不富有。
I'm not rich.
我经常搞错。
I'm often mistaken.
我在煤矿工作才来到这里。
I worked in a coal mine to come over here.
煤矿?
A coal mine?
这样做的目的是什么?
What was the intention?
我告诉过你。为了赚钱来这里。
I told you. To make money to come over here.
这就是原因。
That was the reason.
这样做的目的是什么?
What was the intention?
因为如果工作没有目标,那就根本不是工作。
Because if work has no intention, it's not work at all.
这是一个空洞的动议。
It's an empty motion.
那你怎么称呼洗碗呢?
Well, what would you call washing dishes?
对我来说,这是一种宗教体验。
For me, this is a religious experience.
嘿,让我试试。
Hey, let me try that.
是的,我感觉到了。有点像在教堂里。
Yeah, I feel it. Kind of like being in church.
把肥皂递给我,好吗,主教?
Pass me the soap, will you, bishop?
这里。
Here.
我可以带你去更好的教堂。
I could take you to a better church.
在山里。
In the mountains.
我以前在那里工作过很多次。
I've been there many times before to work.
这是一个很难到达的地方。
It's a difficult place to reach.
-这是个很难工作的地方。-谁在上面洗碗?
- It's a difficult place to work. - Who washes the dishes up there?
你能在黎明时离开吗?-要我跟你老板谈谈吗?
- Could you leave at dawn? - Want me to talk to your boss?
老板?我没有老板。这艘船是我的。
Boss? I have no boss. I own this boat.
还有更多。
And a few more.
-太多?-很好。
- Too much? - Very good.
事实上,非常棒。
Smashing, in fact.
你觉得呢,亲爱的?太多?不够吗?
What do you think, honey? Too much? Not enough?
这有用吗?这能帮我找到什么吗?
Is this gonna help? Is this gonna get me anything?
你怎么看?
What do you think?
天啊,我知道这个是什么,但这个现在不是应该在走路了吗?
Well, gee, I know what this one here is, but shouldn't this one be walking by now?
我是说,你有没有想过给它洗个冷水澡或者吃片阿司匹林什么的?
I mean, did you ever think of giving it a cold shower or an aspirin or something?
你知道吗,我觉得我在这里可以做得很好。
You know, I could do pretty well up here, I think.
他们在这里很少看到西方人。
They see few westerners up here.
他们不知道我们要去哪里。
They see none where we are heading.
啊!
Ah!
我们的导游。
Our guides.
那是教堂,拉里。
That's the church, Larry.
现在,我们快点。我得回船上去了。
Now, let's hurry. Must get back to my boats.
我一直在等你。受欢迎的。
I have been waiting for you. Welcome.
不客气
You are welcome.
太棒了,太棒了,太棒了。
Fabulous, fabulous, fabulous.
原谅我。
Excuse me.
你玩得开心吗?
Are you having a good time?
我想我告诉过你们该睡觉了。
Well, I thought I told you two it was time for bed.
-对不起,玛图林太太-没事的,芭芭拉。
- I'm sorry, Mrs. Maturin. - It's all right, Barbara.
我会拿起来的。来吧,天使脸。
I'll take them up. Come on, angel face.
我听说你们债券经纪人赔了很多客户的钱。
I hear you bond boys are losing a lot of your clients' money.
是的。你老爸怎么看,格雷?
Yeah. What does your old man think of that, gray?
想想你喜欢我老爸泰勒的地方吧。
Well, think what you like about my old man, Tyler.
相信我,我知道和他一起生活有多难。
Believe me, I know how difficult he is to live with.
但事实是,他是个好人。一个该死的好人。
But the fact is, he's a good man. A damn good man.
打扰一下,先生,电♥话♥。
电影精选列表