伊利诺斯州森林湖的慷慨市民们,没有一个有需要的人曾向你们求助,却从未被拒绝过。
No one in need who has ever approached you, the generous citizens of lake forest, Illinois, has ever been refused.
因此,虽然美国还没有参战,但我们美国救护队继续捐献男女和设备,帮助我们不幸受伤的法国和英国朋友。
Therefore, although the United States has not yet entered the war in Europe, we of the American ambulance service have continued to donate men, women, and equipment to aid our unfortunate wounded French and British friends.
现在,我要感谢森林湖学院今年的毕业班,他们提供了我急需的交通工具。
Now, I want to thank this year's graduating class of lake forest college for this badly needed vehicle.
-听,听!-但更重要的是,我要感谢班上两位勇敢的同学,他们自愿作为司机陪同救护车前往海外。
- Hear, hear! - But more important, I want to thank the two brave members of that class who have volunteered to accompany the ambulance overseas as drivers.
-格雷先生。——嘿!
- Mr. Gray maturin. - Hey!
-这才是我的孩子!这才是我的孩子!-谢谢,老爸。
- That's my boy! That's my boy! - Thanks, pop.
这是拉里·达雷尔先生。
And Mr. Larry Darrell.
现在,为了为这项崇高的事业筹集资金,Maturin先生将在村庄的绿地上进行示范骑行,以获得每人5美分的小额捐款。
Now, in order to raise funds for this noble cause, Mr. Maturin is going to give demonstration rides around the village green for the small donation of 5 cents a person.
-这条线向右形成。-女士们,你们是第一名。继续。
- The line forms to the right. - You're first, ladies. Go on.
我真希望达雷尔先生来了。
I do wish Mr. Darrell had made his appearance.
我向你保证,女士,无论达雷尔先生在做什么,他都是在服务于你这个优秀组织的需要。
I assure you, madam, whatever Mr. Darrell is doing, he is servicing the needs of your fine organization.
我要喝这杯威士忌,好吗?明白了吗?
I'm gonna take this whiskey, okay? Got it?
你是不是我见过最可爱的小帽架?
Aren't you the cutest little hat rack I've ever seen?
别抓伤你漂亮的脸。
And don't scratch that pretty face.
来吧,我们走。
Come on, let's go.
-吻,1美元?x80x94呃x80x94啊。
-Kisses, 1 dollar? x80x94uh x80x94huh.
我会的,女士。给你。
I sure will, ma'am. Here you are.
一美元。
One dollar.
太神奇了,不是吗?
It's amazing, isn't it?
我好像把钱落在另一套制♥服♥里了。
I seem to have left my money in my other uniform.
-你是说你的童子军制♥服♥?-我只是拿我想要的。
- You mean your boy scout uniform? - Well, I just take what I want.
哦,你变胖了。
Oh, you're getting heavy.
这伤害。
That hurt.
免费工作感觉很好。
It's nice working for free.
来吧。
Come on.
-格雷,能载我一程吗?-跳进去。所有的船上。
- Hey, gray, can I get a ride? - Jump in. All aboard.
拉里,我应该尽我的爱国义务。
Larry, I'm supposed to be doing my patriotic duty.
拜托,你的爱国义务我在城里的最后一晚就是让我不能走路。
Come on, your patriotic duty my last night in town is to leave me unable to walk.
-来吧。认真对待。-哦,不不。
- Come on. Seriously. - Oh, no, no.
先是婚礼,然后是蜜月。是的。
First the wedding, then the honeymoon. Yeah.
反过来,你就会像鲍勃和苏菲一样,困在那破公♥寓♥里。-我喜欢那个地方。
Do it the other way around, you end up like Bob and Sophie, - stuck in that dumb old apartment. - I like that place.
你觉得孩子出生时他们会喜欢吗?
How do you think they're gonna like it when the baby comes?
-我不知道。-穿制♥服♥的男生不收费。
- I don't know. - No charge to boys in uniform.
哦,干得好。很好。
Oh, well done. Very good.
我们的宝宝会有自己的房♥间和保姆…哦,得了吧。你为什么不和格雷谈谈结婚的事呢。
Our baby's gonna have its own room and a nanny... Oh, come on. Why don't you talk to gray about getting married.
他手里有一百万美金。他会去找保姆的。
He's got a million bucks to play with. He'll go for that nanny stuff.
听着,我不想要一百万。我只想要你…还有50万美元。
Hey, look, I don't want a million bucks. I just want you... And half a million bucks.
这是烹饪史上最恶心的混合物。
This is the singly most disgusting concoction in the culinary annals.
但这并不妨碍你小时候每年7月4日都会吃一打,艾略特。
Well, that didn't stop you eating a dozen of them every fourth of July when you were a boy, Elliot.
这个古雅的小村庄也许是我出生的地方,但在巴黎生活了15年后,我开始认为那是最不幸的基因意外。
Well, this quaint little village may be the place of my birth but after 15 years in Paris, I've come to regard that as a most unfortunate accident of genetics.
艾略特,你真是世界上最势利的人。
Oh, Elliot, you are the biggest snob in the world.
我真诚地希望如此。
I sincerely hope so.
你的狗真漂亮,北卡。
Nice-looking dog you got there, unc.
我真羡慕你,年轻人。去巴黎,光之城。
Oh, how I envy you, young man. Off to Paris, the city of light.
我的天啊。
Oh, my god.
我真该给你介绍几个人。
You know, I really ought to provide you with a few introductions.
你在那里的时候,我可以让你接触到欧洲贵族中最精英的成员。
I could put you in touch with some of the most elite members of the European aristocracy while you're there.
-苏菲,鲍勃,你们去哪了?-嗨。噢,鲍勃必须工作。
- Sophie, Bob, where you guys been? - Hi. Oh, Bob had to work.
-在假期?哎呀,真可惜。-是的。
- On a holiday? Gee, what a shame. - Yeah.
是啊,我差点就没看到你和格雷分手了。他们留我到很晚。
Yeah, I almost missed seeing you and gray off. They kept me late.
好吧,你迟到了,但和我们一起去还不算太晚!
Well, you're late, but you're not too late to come with us!
-鲍比小子!鲍比的男孩!——嘿!
- Bobby boy! Bobby boy! - Hey!
把他放下!他当爸爸了!他哪也去不了!
Put him down! He's a dad! He's not going anywhere!
那鲍勃能在救护车上和我们一起玩吗?
Well, can Bob play on the ambulance with us, then?
我没有人寿保险!
I don't have any life insurance!
大学二年级生,什么?
Soph, what?
这里。
Here.
我帮你打印了这些。
I had these printed up for you.
你的诗。
Your poems.
这太棒了。
This is great.
这样我晚上就有东西读给战壕里的人听了。
Now I'll have something to read to the guys in the trenches at night.
你以前很喜欢他们。
You used to like them.
嗯,他们很好。
Well, they're good.
我一直很喜欢这位诗人。
I always liked the poet.
我会想你的。
I'm gonna miss you.
你知道吗,当我们还是孩子的时候,我总是害怕你就是那个我要嫁的人。
You know, when we were kids, I was always terrified you were the guy I was gonna have to marry.
但你就是控制不了自己,对吧?
But you just couldn't control yourself, could you?
“哦,鲍勃。哦,鲍勃。鲍勃,别。
"Oh, Bob. Oh, Bob. Bob, don't.
哦,鲍勃,别这样!
Oh, Bob, don't!
停止。不管你做什么,鲍勃,不要!
Stop. Whatever you do, Bob, don't!
哦,鲍勃。”
Oh, Bob."
拉里,苏菲,快点,烟花就要开始了!
Larry, Sophie, come on, the fireworks are gonna start!
-你能拿着这个吗?——确定。
- Can you hold this? - Sure.
谢谢,灰色。
Thanks, gray.
嘿,鲍比。谢谢你!
Hey, Bobby. Thank you.
哇!
Whoa!
哦,上帝!更多!
Oh, god! More!
他们是美丽的!
They're beautiful!
——嘿!-很漂亮吧?
- Hey! - Isn't that beautiful?
这救护车战地总部?
This ambulance field headquarters?
芝加哥。我在芝加哥认识一些人。
Chicago. I know people in Chicago.
天啊,你们一定是从芝加哥来的。
Jeez, you must be the guys from Chicago.
山麓。
Piedmont.
新鲜的肉。
Fresh meat.
把它们装起来,马尔科姆。
Fit them out, Malcolm.
我是山麓。
I'm piedmont.
我是你们的领导。
I'm your leader.
马尔科姆。他是我剩下的追随者。
That's Malcolm. He's what's left of my followers.
我们把三堆人组成一个班。
We put three heaps to a squad.
会有你,哈佛的狗肉,还有我们准备好的装备。
There'll be you, some dogmeat from Harvard, and our rig when it gets ready.
枪到底是干什么用的?美国没有参战。
What the hell's the gun for? America's not in the war.
嗯,是也不是。
Well, yes and no.
我们不能杀人,但他们可以杀了我们。
We don't get to kill anybody, but they can kill us.
明天在蒙斯有个大活动。
There's a big push on tomorrow at mons.
哈佛的人一到我们就走。
We leave the minute this Harvard heap arrives.
我猜是皮埃蒙特先生吧?
Mr., uh, piedmont, I presume?
道格·范·艾伦和布莱恩·瑞恩,哈佛,17年毕业。
Doug Van Allen and Brian Ryan, Harvard, '17.
-你一定是芝加哥。-其实是湖森林。
- You must be Chicago. - Lake forest, actually.
-拉里·达雷尔。-道格·范·艾伦。
- Larry Darrell. - Doug Van Allen.
——布莱恩·瑞恩。-灰色成熟蛋白。
- Brian Ryan. - Gray maturin.
-你好!-拉里·达雷尔。
- How do you do? - Larry Darrell.
把这个从船上卸下来没问题吧?
No trouble clearing this off the boat train?
没有,先生。
None, sir.
-她漂亮吗?——Swellegant。
- Isn't she beautiful? - Swellegant.
嗨,肉。
Hi, meat.
那幅画会成为一个很好的目标。
That paint job's gonna make a great target.
不是我们开车的方式。
Not the way we drive.
道格和我在哈佛花了六年半的时间跑完了六英里的课程。
Doug and I did the six-mile course at Harvard in six and a half.
对吗?
Is that right?
皮埃蒙特和我在耶鲁的六间公♥寓♥里做过。
Piedmont and I did it at Yale in six flat.
好吧,现在我和达雷尔一起去。马尔科姆,你负责灰肉。
Okay, for now, I'll ride with Darrell. Malcolm, you take gray meat.
你们俩跟着莫比-迪克。让我们动起来!
You two follow in Moby dick. Let's move!
-这是什么脏东西?-这绝对不是鸡肉。
- What is this foul stuff? - Well, this definitely isn't chicken.
哦,是鸡肉。头,皮肤和脚。
Oh, it's chicken. Head, skin and feet.
芝加哥,你把这盆虾吃完吧。
Hey, Chicago, why don't you finish this potted shrimp.
——虾吗?——是的。
- Shrimp? - Yes.
虾吗?
Shrimp?
天啊,多好的车啊。
God, what a car.
谢谢,山麓。
Thanks, piedmont.
-该死的!你疯了吗?-你不能有车灯。
- Goddamn it! Are you crazy? - You can't have headlights.
只要那些黑鬼看到车灯一闪,你们就死定了。
The heinies catch a flash of those headlights and you guys are dead meat.
-该死,你醉了!——喝醉了?
- Goddamn it, you're drunk! - Drunk?
酒根本没进我脑子,道基小子。
The liquor never even makes it to my brain, Dougie boy.
你们是受过教育的人。让我们快点结束吧。
You're educated men. Let's get this over with.
你来这里只是为了找点乐子,找点刺♥激♥……帮助你的同胞。
You came over here for a little fun, a little excitement... And to help your fellow man.
好吧,你帮不了任何人。
Well, you won't help anybody.
你知道为什么吗?因为你们连自己都控制不了。
And you know why? Because you can't even help yourselves.
在第一次迫击炮冲击之后,你会把挡风玻璃从你脸上刮掉…所以你最好现在就把它处理掉。
And after the first good mortar concussion, you'll be picking that windshield right out of your face... So you might as well get rid of it right now.
-皮埃蒙特,你在干什么?-我在帮助我的同胞。
- Piedmont, what are you doing? - I am helping my fellow man.
格雷,达雷尔,过来!
电影精选列表