欢迎来到这里
Welcome to Ghan-gheng.
从日本来的凯苏雅马
Kishu Yama from Japan.
泰国来的冯普拉罕
Phang Prahan of Siam.
我是冯
I am Phang.
从美国来的马塞.德万
Maxie Devine of America.
是我
That's me.
马塞.德万是世界级的重量级冠军
Maxie Devine, Heavyweight Champion of the World.
这个人是比我更强的斗士...
This man is a better fighter than me,
做为前世界重量级冠军...
and as the former Heavyweight Champion,
我将这个荣誉让与他
I turn my title over to him.
这位就是克里斯托弗.杜比斯
This here's your man, Christopher Dubois.
允许杜比斯有一个机会来证明...
Dubois will be granted a chance
在第一回合中他是否是一名合格的斗士
to prove if he is a worthy combatant in the first round.
如果不是 马塞.德万将受到惩罚...
If not, Maxie Devine shall pay the penalty
永远不得离开失落城
and never leave the Lost City.
这比我想的要大
That thing is bigger than I thought.
你为什么回来?
Why did you come back?
我做冠军好长时间了...
I've been champion a long time,
然后你打败了我 用你的腿 用你的速度
and you beat me, with your legs and with your speed.
还有 当我接到来这的邀请时...
Besides, when I got the invitation to come here
我就决定要看到美国的国旗最终飘扬
I decided I was gonna see the American flag flying at the end of this thing.
我不知道你怎么想的 克里斯...
I don't know what's on your mind, Chris,
但是我在这里遇到了一位冠军...
but I do know a champion when I meet one,
我要看到他在这里战斗
and I'm here to see that you fight like one.
现在你知道为什么了
Now you know why.
现在在失落城...
Here in the Lost City,
在世界的巅峰...
at the top of the world,
我们欢迎我们一流的英雄们
we greet our first heroes.
在这个神圣的竞技场...
In this mystical arena,
没有任何掩饰-- 完全真实
there are no masks, just truth.
祝你们好运
I wish you well.
苏联对西班牙
Soviet Union against Spain.
该死
Damn.
日本对冲绳
Japan against Okinawa.
法国对巴西
France against Brazil.
中国对朝鲜
China against Korea.
他就像只动物
He's moving like an animal.
更像一条蛇
More like a snake.
哈里 我们的养老金啊
Harry, our little pension fund.
是啊
Yeah.
嘿 老板 为什么没人看着这东西
Hey, boss, how come there ain't nobody watching this thing?
嗯 他们以为没人能拿得动这东西
Well, 'cause they don't think anybody can lift it.
克里斯 感觉怎么样? - 这小子会赢的
Chris, how are you feeling? The kid's a winner.
当然 致少在第一轮
Of course he is, for at least one round.
我是说 为了你的原因
I mean, for your sake.
毕竟 你不会想成为...
After all, you don't want to become
失落城的永久居民 是吧?
a permanent resident of the Lost City, do you?
他应该处于良好状态
You should be in training.
我知道你会赢得第一轮 - 是的
I know you're gonna win the first round. Yeah.
你要是赢得比赛
You're gonna win the whole thing.
你会与他们分享奖金吗?
You gonna split the prize with them?
我们有协议
We have a deal.
我们也有
So do we.
土尔其对苏格兰
Turkey against Scotland.
泰国对非洲
Siam against Africa.
德国对美国
Germany against United States.
克里斯 我不太了解你...
Chris, now, I don't know about you,
但是 我还想见到泰晤士广场
but I plan on seeing Times Square again.
打倒他
Get him!
他技高一筹
He's outclassed.
希望你在失落城的第一个圣诞节快乐
Hope you enjoy Christmas in the Lost City.
纽约城!
New York City!
太好了!
Yeah!
耶!耶!
Yeah! Yeah!
蒙古对希腊
Mongolia against Greece.
这家伙不是对手
This guy's no big deal.
日本对土尔其
Japan against Turkey.
现在他像是一只猴子
Now he's got a style like a monkey.
蒙古对泰国
Mongolia against Siam.
结束了 敲锣!
It's over. Hit the gong!
不!
No!
冯 - 克里斯 坐下
Phang. Chris, sit down!
克里斯?
Chris?
我们得谈谈
We need a little chat.
好的
Okay.
明天你就要参加格斗了
Tomorrow you are throwing the fight.
抛开-- - 认输吧
Throwing the... Taking a dive.
形势变了 伙计 - 你看 这是必需的
A plunge, kid. You see, it is the perfect setup.
那条龙太他妈大了...
But that dragon is so bloody enormous,
如果我们想把它从这弄走 我们就需要你
if we're going to lift it out of here, we need you healthy.
嗯 让我们面对事实 一直以来你都很幸运
Well, let's face it. You have been lucky so far.
何必脸拉那么长?
Why the long face?
我想这是你的追求 你的梦想
I thought this was your quest, your dream.
那么 很快就会变成现实了
Well, soon it'll be a reality.
哈里 我想他需要休息下
Harry, I think the kid needs some rest.
睡个好觉
Sleep well.
西班牙对美国
Spain against United States.
起来 起来!
Up. Get up!
起来!
Get up!
耶 怎么样 那小子真抗打
Yeah! How about that? The kid can really take a beating.
施行B计划
It's time for plan B.
什么是B计划?
What's plan B?
半决赛
Semifinal.
蒙古对日本
Mongolia against Japan.
看 获胜者将会直接与你对决
See, the winner's gonna wear himself out, then he'll roll right over for you.
很好
This is good.
侥幸一击
Lucky punch.
是啊 是啊
Yeah.
侥幸一击
Yeah. Lucky punch.
快点 多伯斯!多伯斯 快点!
Come on, Dobbsy! Dobbs, come on!
快点 多伯斯!
Come on. Dobbs!
快点!
Come on!
绑紧!
Secure it!
半决赛
Semifinal.
美国对中国
United States against China.
老虎!
Tiger.
快点 我不能老在这等!
Hurry it up! I can't hold this forever!
好的 多伯斯 好了! - 系紧了吗?
Yeah! All right, Dobbs! Is it secure?
是的 我怎么办?
Yeah! What about me?
来吧 我们离开这!
Come on! Let's get out of here!
嘿 多伯斯 你个混♥蛋♥!
Hey, Dobbs! You bastard!
我怎么办?
What about me?
我们大门外见!
I'll see you outside the gates.
相信我 哈里!
Trust me, Harry.
多伯斯 我们被发现了
Dobbs, we got company.
快跑 哈里!
Run for it, Harry!
多伯斯!
Dobbs!
糟透了
What a mess.
噢 是的
Oh, yeah?
我很抱歉 因为我们想抛弃你
I'm sorry, kid, we tried to run out on you.
我想 这就是我们不同的地方
I guess that's the difference between us.
我以前从来没有说过抱歉
I never ever said I was sorry before and meant it.
并且我也从来没有过追求...
And I never ever had a quest
最重要的是 那不是我
that wasn't for me, number one.
我也并不是生来就是海盗 你知道
I wasn't always a pirate, you know.
不管你想不想相信
Believe it or not,
20年前... 我是一位正直的船长...
for over 20 years I was a genuine captain in the Royal Navy.
为皇家海军效力 我在很多你都没听过的国家 升起我们英国国旗...
I raised the Union Jack in countries you never even heard of,
同很多野蛮人打仗
fought the Hun in the Great War.
为了什么?
For what?