我要借助这次潮汐离开这
I want to get this tide out of here.
高 我的老朋友 很高兴见到你
Khao, my old friend. Nice to see you.
你好吗?生意好吗?
How are you? How's business?
噢 很好 呃?
That good, eh?
我有点有意思的小东西... 是我在来这的路上找到的
Well, I have a few interesting items I picked up on the way here.
起义正好用得着
Perfect for insurrections.
但是我有更好的 哈里
But I have something even better.
把克里斯带到这来 - 来吧
Harry. Bring Chris over here. Come on.
看看这小子走路的方式
Watch the way the boy moves.
克里斯.杜比斯 来自美国
Chris Dubois from the United States of America,
是我见过的最好的武士
the best fighter I've ever seen.
噢 克里斯 高说 他确定...
Oh, Chris. Khao here was saying he's going to make sure
你可以从这搭船回美国
you catch the boat that comes here from the States next month.
多伯斯-- - 是的 高 我看我们进去谈
Dobbsy... Yes. Khao, I suggest we step inside.
多伯斯
Dobbsy, boat?
等在这 小伙子 我们去把你安顿好
Wait here, kid. We're gonna fix you up nice with our friends here.
这是明目张胆的敲诈
It's daylight bloody robbery.
他可能在一次战斗中就死了 然后我能剩下什么?
He could get killed in the first fight, Dobbsy. Then what do I have?
这小子不错 我见过他打仗 我以前对你说过谎吗?
But the boy is good. I've seen him fight. Have I ever lied to you?
只能出这么多了 要还是不要?
This is the offer. Take it or leave it.
嘿!伙计!
Hey, kid! Kid!
今天是你的幸运日
This is gonna turn out to be your lucky day.
好消息 克里斯
Great news, Chris.
每两周来次船 你会等到的
There is a ship due in two weeks, and you are on it.
不用谢我们
No need to thank us.
噢 啊 记住我告诉你的 注意你的背后
Remember what I told you. Watch out for your tail.
注意我的背后
Watch my tail.
哈里
Harry.
几周?
How many weeks?
啊 太棒了
This is great.
多伯斯 这将是我们所做过的最棒的一单生意
Dobbsy, this is gonna be the best one we ever had.
我恨长♥期♥的再见
I do hate long goodbyes.
随时准备好 你要将会那个...
Be ready at all times. You will learn that.
否则你永远都成不了马泰斗士?
Or you'll never become Muay Thai fighter.
我需要帮助 送我回家
I need some help. Take me home.
我要照顾比利 雷德这样的孩子
And take care of Billy, Red, the kids.
嘿 放开他
Hey. Leave him alone.
是的 永远准备好
Yeah. Always be ready.
哇
Well.
忘了她 多伯斯
Forget it, Dobbs.
五十英镑告诉我 我可以和她说些最亲密的悄悄话
50 says I can gain her most intimate confidence.
别这样 多伯斯
Come on, Dobbs.
相信我 哈里 侍者?
Trust me, Harry.
是的 先生
Waiter? Yes, sir.
你能去问问 那位刚进来的女士
The young lady who just came in,
是否愿意来杯香槟吗?
would you ask her if she'd care to partake of a flute of champagne?
就说 是由-- - 多伯斯大人?
Say it came from... Lord Dobbs?
是的 先生 在苏格兰有城♥堡♥ 在新加坡有工厂
Yes, sir. Castle in Scotland, factories in Singapore.
聪明 - 谢谢
Smart lad. Thank you.
苏格兰的城♥堡♥?
Castle in Scotland?
打扰下 女士 那边的绅士想见你
Excuse me, miss. The gentleman over there would like to see you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
很抱歉 我们以前见过吗? - 我不确定 小姐--
I'm sorry. Do we know one another? I can't be sure, Miss...
牛顿 - 牛顿小姐
Newton. Miss Newton.
也许是在我苏格兰的农场
Maybe it was my castle in Scotland
或者是在我法国南部的葡萄园?
or our vineyards in the south of France?
不 - 没关系 我会想起来的
No. No matter. I shall remember,
牛顿小姐 顺便说一下 我是埃德加.多伯斯
Miss Newton. By the way, I'm Lord Edgar Dobbs,
这位是我公♥司♥的总裁 哈里.史密斯
and this is the president of my company, Harry Smithe, with an "i."
是我 - 很高兴见到你 卡丽.牛顿
Ma'am. Pleased to meet you. I'm Carrie Newton.
卡丽.牛顿小姐
Miss Carrie Newton.
你要和我们一起吗? - 我正想要放松一下
Will you join us? Well, I just came in for some refreshment.
那么 和我们一起吧
Well, then, take it with us, please.
好的 谢谢你 我的大人
All right. Thank you, my Lord.
埃德加
Edgar.
我们不用客套了
Let's dispense with silly titles.
我可以打听下 您为什么会来到东方吗?
So, what brings you to the Orient, if I may inquire?
出公差 - 公差?
I'm here on assignment. On assignment?
就像记者? - 是的 《纽约环球时报》
Like a journalist? Yes. The New York Globe.
《纽约环球时报》 哈? - 呣
New York Globe, huh? Hmm.
或者我们是通过我父亲认识的 - 你父亲?
Maybe we met through my father. Your father?
霍华德.牛顿 是《环球时报》的老板
Howard Newton. He owns The Globe.
霍华德.牛顿
Howard Newton. Howard Newton.
噢 是的 太棒了
Oh, yes, a splendid chap.
他们说你能买♥♥到曼谷街头任何你想要的东西
They do say you can buy anything you desire
什么又是你渴望的呢?多伯斯大人
on the streets of Bangkok. And what is it you desire, Lord Dobbs?
噢 太多了 但是你想要什么呢 我亲爱的?
A great number of things, but what about you, my dear?
嗯 是每个女人都渴望的 - 噢?
Well, what any woman desires. Oh?
一个伟大的故事
A great story.
他说什么? - 哈里?
What's he saying? Harry?
今晚马泰锦标赛的事 格斗之类的
Something about Muay Thai tournament tonight.
正是我想要的
Fighting or something.
野蛮?那是给乡下人看的
That's what I desire. Brutality? Strictly for the peasants.
我是个记者
I am a journalist.
好的 哈里会安排好
All right. Harry will arrange it.
太吵了 不是吗? - 是的
Noisy, isn't it? Yeah.
我告诉过你 这是给乡下人看的 - 我们到那边找个座
I warned you it was for peasants. We'll get a seat over here.
多伯斯!
Dobbs!
高 真是个惊喜
Khao. What a lovely surprise.
你是个骗子 多伯斯
You are a thief, Dobbs.
你卖♥♥给我生锈的来♥福♥枪♥ - 没什么 上点油就好了
You sold me rusty rifles. Nothing that a little oil won't cure.
这位美国女士 是位大记者
Nice American lady. A very important journalist.
卡丽丝.牛顿 是多伯斯大人的好朋友
Carrie Newton. Very good friend of Lord Dobbs.
可以写些有关马泰格斗的报道
Might write nice things about Muay Thai fighting.
这会让你们在美国出名的
Make you famous in the United States of America.
噢 我明白 见到你是我的荣幸
Oh, I see. It's my pleasure to meet you.
请到那边和我的好友多伯斯一起坐
Please, have a seat up there with my good friend Lord Dobbs.
我的天啊
My God.
基♥督♥啊 马丽和约瑟夫
Jesus, Mary and Joseph.
我们走 - 你要帮我做这个采访
Let's go. You have to get me this story.
我会处理的
I'll arrange it.
你看到他了吗? - 我当然看到了 别停下
Did you see him? Yes, of course I saw him. Just keep moving.
你看到他了? - 继续走
Did you see him? Keep moving.
克里斯
Chris.
我们正要找你 是不是? - 是的 我们正要找你
We were looking for you, weren't we? Yeah, we were looking for you.
见到你太好了 我的孩子
Good to see you again, my boy.
你身体更结实了
You've put on a little muscle.
你出名了 我就说嘛 你会的
You've become famous. I always said you'd make it.
不是吗? - 呣哼
Didn't I? Mmm-hmm.
你欠我的
You owe me.
是的 克里斯 我总是要还债
Yes, I do, Chris, and I always repay my debts.
你想怎么办?
What do you want?
那条金龙 - 金什么?
The golden dragon. Golden what?
失落城的金龙
The golden dragon in the Lost City.
失落城?
Lost City?
最好的斗士?们聚集在一起 秘密的角斗...
The best fighters will meet to compete in secret
以争夺一条用黄金制♥作♥的大龙
for a big dragon made of solid gold.
黄金 - 黄金
Solid gold. Solid gold.
你想你能赢?
You think you can win?
不
No.
你学乖了
You're learning.
那么 你想我做什么?
What exactly do you want me to do?
你把我从高的手中赎出来 然后资助我去失落城
You buy me back from Khao and finance my trip to the Lost City.
卡丽.牛顿
Carrie Newton.
我错什么了?
What'd I miss?
克里斯 我的孩子 能在这见到你 真是太巧了
Chris, my son, it is fortuitous, us meeting like this.
该死的龙 呃?那么我说的是
A bloody gold dragon, eh? Well, I'll tell you what.
你要我们去失落城 但是我得确定--
You get us to the Lost City, and I'll make sure that you...
我们能把那龙拿回来
We come back with the gold dragon.
成交
Deal.