来杯咖啡?
Cup of coffee?
谢谢
Thank you.
是本地人吗? - 很久以前的事了
From around here? Long time ago.
所有的事都改变了 是吧?
Things sure as hell have changed, huh?
是呀 都改变了
Well, things change.
为什么不在咖啡里加点威士忌?
Hey, why don't I just put a little taste of whiskey in that coffee?
怎么样?
What do you say?
很好 - 你就坐那边吧
That's nice. You just sit down over there.
放松点 就像在家里一样 我给你拿咖啡
Relax. You make yourself at home. I'll bring you the coffee.
谢谢
Thank you.
我能为你们做点什么?
What can I do for you fellas?
你真想为我们做点什么?
You wanna do something for me?
那么打开收银机 - 好的
You can open the cash register. All right, all right.
你 你放松点 - 你们该走了
You just take it easy. You should leave.
我听个声音 你听到了吗?
I thought I heard an echo. Did you hear an echo?
现在
Now.
你♥他♥妈♥想怎么样 老头?
What the hell you gonna do, old man?
对我流口水?
Drool on me?
妈呀--
Mother...
你在哪学的格斗?
Where did you learn to fight like that?
是很久以前了
It was long ago.
这是什么鬼东西? - 请读一下
What the hell is this? You read, please.
邀请我?
I'm invited?
嘿 乔治! - 在这
Hey, Georgie! Yeah.
看看这个
Get a load of this.
你知道该怎么做
You know what to do.
我们走 伙计! 我们走!
Let's go, guys! Let's go!
嘿 小丑
Hey, clown boy.
从我的地盘上滚开 - 等一下
Get off of my street. Wait a minute.
嘿 杜比斯
Hey, Dubois.
你是脑袋有毛病还是怎么的?
What are you, sick in the head or something?
请上进点 穿上件像样的衣服 给我工作吧
Please. Grow up, go get yourself some decent clothes and come work for me.
我不为任何人工作 - 啧、啧、啧
I don't work for nobody.
那太糟了 杜比斯 太糟了
It's too bad, Dubois. It's too bad.
你知道吗?你是个浪费天才的傻瓜
You're a wasted-talent nutcase, you know that?
随你吧 我还有钱要赚呢
Suit yourself. I got money to make.
走
Move.
嘿 接着
Hey, here.
来吧 来一个
Please, juggle.
杜比斯 我要你和这些孩子们离开这条街
Dubois, I want you and your kids off the street.
我说过了 杜比斯 马上照办
I mean it, Dubois. This is it.
快滚 小孩
Move it, kid. Watch it.
现在给我下来 否则我揍扁你
Get down now or we'll knock you flat.
抓住他!
Grab him!
很难缠 是吧? - 哼 是呀
Some nut, huh? Yeah.
你个傻瓜快下来
Get your ass down here.
杜比斯 下来
Dubois, get down.
杜比斯 你做得过头了
You've crossed the line, Dubois.
嘿 你干什么? - 找洗手间
Hey, what are you doing? Looking for a toilet.
这没洗手间 走错了
There's no toilet there. Get lost. Get lost.
他去哪了?
Where'd he go?
你拿到了? - 那什么都没有
Did you get it? There was nothing there.
不可能的 是今天啊?
It's impossible. Today's the day.
没有 老大 很抱歉
Nothing, Chief. Sorry.
没有?没有
Nothing? Nothing.
我不相信
I don't believe it.
喔! - 我告诉过你们吗?我们发财了
Wow! Did I tell you or what? We're rich!
耶!
Yeah!
看看! - 我们可以用这个来买♥♥到尊重
Look at that! With this, we buy respect.
我们想要什么 就要什么
If we want something, we take it.
永永远远! - 永永远远!
Forever and ever. Forever and ever!
比利 - 在这 老大!
Billy. Yes, Chief?
给我们买♥♥点食物 真正的食物
Get us some food. Some real food.
去吧
Go.
我们庆祝一下 - 耶!
Let's celebrate. Yeah!
晚安 - 晚安
Good night. Good night.
我快撑死了
I'm so full I could bust.
雷德 睡觉去吧 早上见 孩子们
Red, you go to bed. See you in the morning, kids.
杜比斯!
Dubois!
把钱还我 否则这个孩子就要死
Hand me the dough, clown, or the kid's dead.
好说 好说 跟这孩子没关系
Easy, easy. The kid had nothing to do with it.
闭嘴 把袋子还给我
Shut your mouth and hand me the bag!
你听到了 杜比斯 把它拿过来
You heard him, Dubois. Hand it over.
数一数
Count it.
没有可以偷我的东西 没人可以
Nobody steals from me. Nobody.
比利 噢 比利
Billy. Oh, Billy.
没事 没事 他会好的
It's okay. It's okay. He's gonna be fine.
条子们会抓你的 克莱斯
The cops are gonna blame you, Chris.
克莱斯 克莱斯!
Chris. Chris!
他们会杀了你的 快走吧!快走!
They're gonna kill you! Get outta here! Go!
雷德 这交给你了 无论发生什么 我都会回来的
Red, you're in charge now. No matter what happens, I'll come back.
我发誓 我会回来
I swear to God. I'll come back.
这边 往前走!
This way! Down here!
把他们押到车上去
Put them in the wagon.
好的 跟我来
All right, come with me.
杜比斯!我会找到你!我会杀了你
Dubois! I'm gonna find you and I'm gonna kill you!
杜比斯!杜比斯!
Dubois! Dubois!
检查出口 留心码头 他就在这
Check the exits! Watch the docks! He's here somewhere!
快走 我会抓住这人♥渣♥ 杜比斯!
Move it! Check under the girders! Dubois!
检查贷物 查看这些箱子
Check the cargo. Look around those boxes.
那是什么? - 在贷仓那 快去
What was that? By the warehouse! Move out!
在那下边
Under there.
你妈妈的病没有好转 而且她破产了
Your mother's health isn't improving, and her money's gone.
我怀疑她来不了了
I rather doubt she'll be coming.
现在 克里斯托弗 做个乖孩子 呆在这
Now, Christopher, be a good boy and stay right here.
我很快回来
I'll be back.
别走开
Don't move. Don't move!
这是什么?
What is this?
偷渡客 你得为我们干活
A stowaway. You'll work for us.
把他锁走来 - 等一下
Put him in chains. Wait.
别这样
Come on.
回去工作
Back to work.
我来说再见
I come to say goodbye.
我很抱歉 但是...
It's a shame, but even good things
好景不长在
come to an end.
是的 我确定... 鲨鱼会很喜欢你的
Yes. I'm sure the sharks will enjoy you.
打锅炉房♥
Hit the boiler room.
扔钩锚 现在! - 快扔!
Grappling irons, now! Cast!
见一个杀一个
Fire at will!
上吧 孩子们 土尔其人是我们的
Come on, boys. The Turk's ours.
哈瑞 那家伙是谁?
Harry, who the hell's that?
我们是平等的
We're even.
嘿 你失手了 多伯斯
Hey, you're losing your aim, Dobbsy.
小子 你叫什么名字?
What's your name, son?
克里斯托弗.杜比斯
Christopher Dubois.
我叫多伯斯 多伯斯大人
Mine's Dobbs. Lord Dobbs.
我们能为你做点什么?克里斯托弗.杜比斯
And how can we be of service, Christopher Dubois?
我要找条船回美国
I need to find a ship back to America.
美国 呃 那么你很走运
America, eh? Well, you're in luck.
我们可以到马泰岛上去找
We might just find one on Muay Thai Island.
马泰岛?不—— - 相信我
Muay Thai Island? No... Trust me.
是的 阁下 您现在是多伯斯将军和哈里.史密斯的客人
Yes, sir. You are now the guest of Admiral Dobbs and Harry Smithe.
最后的海盗 请上船
The last of the buccaneers. Come aboard.
多谢
Thanks.
一堆狗屎
Piece of shit.
马泰岛在侧舷45度!
Muay Thai Island off the bow!
马泰岛 克里斯...
Muay Thai Island, Chris.
我的好朋友高先生会照顾你
Where my good friend Mr. Khao will take care of you.
快点 伙计们
Hurry it up, lads.
快点 带上这些箱子 孩子们
Quickly as you can with those boxes, boys.