你找到
You ever find...
金矿了吗
...that damn gold mine?
今天运气不好
I am not lucky today.
但你很美
But you're beautiful.
就这样 宝贝
Querida, baby.
我们共有过美好的时光
We had some fine times together.
太棒了
Terrific.
亲我一下
Give us a kiss.
葛兰太太 我们走
Mrs. Grant, let's go.
只要我们不受时间限制
As long as we're not pressed for time.
再过几分钟 她就到家了
In a few minutes, she'll be home.
如果比尔等着要拿钱就好了
Be sort of nice if Bill was here for the payoff.
如果他活着在这就好了
Be nice if he was here alive.
在此拖延不是办法
But stalling around won't make it so.
尘土飞扬
A cloud of dust.
也许是瑞瑟先生
Could be Mr. Raza.
也许是其他的东西
Could be most anything.
甚至是狂舞尘沙
Even a whirling dervish.
这位绅士
That, gentlemen...
一定是当中最会转的
...is the whirlingest dervish of them all.
没想到他会活着出来
Never thought he'd get out alive.
各位
And that, gentlemen...
庆祝一番吧
...calls for a celebration.
什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
李可 老兄
Rico, buddy...
我们俩都会吓一跳
...this will come as a shock to both of us.
我为爱而生
I'm a born sucker for love.
那颗子弹一定打坏了你的脑袋
That bullet must've knocked some of your brains out.
或是让我多一根筋
Or let some in.
那里发生什么事
What happened back there?
什么让你改变心意
What changed your mind?
我终于知道什么使一个女人值十万元
I found out what makes a woman worth $100,000.
你希望我帮她松绑
You expect me to turn her loose?
帮她松绑
Turn her loose?
毕竟我们一起共患难
After all we've been through together?
毕竟血流得值得
After all the blood it's cost?
才不要
Hell, no!
你答应要绑♥架♥乔葛兰太太
You made a contract to kidnap a wife from Mr. J.W. Grant.
我们去领赎金
Let's collect that ransom.
由衷的感谢你
Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
谢谢你
Thank you!
他们弄伤你了吗
Nicked you a bit, did they?
自己来
Help yourself.
我去叫葛兰太太 - 不需要
I'll get Mrs. Grant. - That isn't necessary.
护送这些人进城
Escort these gentlemen into town.
看他们把钱付清
See they're paid in full.
帮他付旅馆的钱 酒的钱 女人的钱 所有的帐单
Charge hotel bills, whiskey bills, girl bills, all bills.
他们要的 全部算我的
Anything they want, on me!
我知道你一定想洗个热水澡
I know how anxious you must be to get into a hot bath...
那么再见了
...so it will have to be adios and muchas gracias.
热水澡
Hot bath.
为什么 星期六吗
Why? Is it Saturday?
说你完成你的工作 好好享受 这是命令
To say you did your job and earned a bust out. Those are orders!
我们都想好了
We have it set in our minds...
合约还没完成
...that the contract is not complete...
直到葛兰太太安全到达才算
...until Mrs. Grant is delivered safe and sound.
专业章程
The code of the profession, huh?
有点类似
Something like that.
非常好
Very well.
我声明合约完成了 非常满意
I hereby declare our contract satisfactorily concluded.
还没
Not yet.
葛兰太太
Mrs. Grant...
谢谢
Thank you.
是 先生
Yes, sir?
杀了他
Kill him.
不 不
No, no.
你没有权力杀他
You haven't earned the right to kill him.
不要多问 我需要隐私
If it's not too much to ask, I want some privacy.
乔 - 不要现在
Joseph. - Not now!
没什么好隐瞒的
There is nothing to hide.
他们什么都知道
They know everything.
什么都知道
Everything.
你又回来了 别的都不重要
You're back again. Nothing else matters.
我会再跑 这才重要
I will run away again. That matters.
你是我太太 你属于我
You're my wife. You belong to me.
我属于这里
I belong here.
跟他 - 跟他
With him? - With him.
我宁愿让你死 你要跟我走
I'd rather see you dead. You're coming with me.
你要回家
You're going home!
各位 你听到我老板说的
Gentlemen, you heard our employer.
这位女士要回家
The lady's going home.
你不会认为乔葛兰先生会笨得要付赎金吧
You don't think J.W. Grant was stupid enough to pay that ransom.
当然不会
Certainly not!
根本就没有绑票
There was no kidnapping.
对吗 葛兰先生
Right, Mr. Grant?
对吗 葛兰先生
Is that right, Mr. Grant?
不关你的事
That is none of your business!
错了 葛兰先生
Wrong, Mr. Grant.
我们答应从龌龊绑匪手上救出一位女士
We made a contract to save a lady from a nasty old kidnapper...
而这个绑匪就是你
...who turns out to be you.
我们都弄砸这买♥♥卖♥♥
We both made a bad deal.
你输了一个太太
You lose a wife...
我们输了十万元
...and we lose $10,000 apiece.
你这混球
You bastard!
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
但我是一个自然的意外
In my case, an accident of birth.
而你 先生
But you, sir...
你是咎由自取
...you're a self-made man.
电影精选列表