而能射中目标
And hit the mark.
我不喜欢这样
I don't like it.
弄错了吗
We get it wrong?
放轻松
Relax.
你拿的这个是安全的
The stuff you're handling is safe.
这些有小水珠的很危险
These beaded sticks are the tricky ones.
只有高温
It's the heat.
才有小水珠出来
Makes them sweat.
硝酸
Nitro.
要是干冷一点 他们很安全而且很听话
When they're dry and cool, they're safe and obedient.
先别管这个
We'll leave these sweaty ones behind.
让他们通风
Ventilate them...
让他们冷却
...cool them.
也许就会好点
Then maybe they'll behave.
现在我不知道是我还是炸♥弹♥
Right now I don't know whether it's me or the dynamite...
在流汗
...that's doing all that sweating.
四个人要面对这么多的敌人
Four men against so many.
你怎么解救她
How will you save the senora?
还不知道
I don't know yet.
什么时候开始
When will it happen?
明天 或后天
Tomorrow, maybe the next day.
不是今天
Not before?
还有很多要准备
There's much to prepare.
说明白 先生
Speak plainly, senor.
我是你的战俘吗
Am I your prisoner?
我要帮那位女士
I want to help the senora.
但我觉得我毫无价值 - 有麻烦
But you make me feel unworthy. - Trouble!
如果你有价值 表现给我们看
Show us if you're worthy.
去跟他们打招呼
Go greet them.
记住
And remember:
我懂你们的语言
I speak your language.
他们找到那些我们埋在峡谷的人
They found the men we buried in the canyon.
我有价值了吗
Am I worthy?
如果我是你 杰考
If I were you, Jacob...
我不会用这些当柴
...I wouldn't use any of these for firewood.
对不起
Excuse me.
我准备要离开
I am ready to leave.
需要我告诉女士你们要来吗
Shall I tell the senora of your coming?
也许她行为举止会变得奇怪
She might behave differently.
我了解
I understand.
明天 祷告上天
By tomorrow, God willing...
希望女士能安全
...the senora will be safe.
过一会儿见
Until later, then.
你放他走
So you let him go.
他们还等他带羊奶
They expect him to bring the milk.
别管那鬼羊奶
To hell with the milk.
他还需要做什么来证明他自己的能力
What more does he have to do to prove himself?
他什么也没证明
He proved nothing.
他知道要是他说错话 就会吃子弹
He knew if he said a wrong word, he'd catch a bullet.
我们要怎么办 整天整夜监视他?
What were we supposed to do? Watch him all night and all day?
我们要行动时 要带他一起做吗
When we go to do the job, do we take him with us?
把他绑起来
Tie him up?
还是你打算杀他灭口
Or do you plan to kill him?
你是可以做得出的
You know, I wouldn't put that past you.
我不喜欢这样
I don't like it.
好
All right.
照计划今晚就行动
We do the job tonight as planned.
引信会烧十秒
This fuse will burn for ten seconds.
三秒中花在射程上
Three seconds for flight of arrow?
大约是
About.
就是说一但你点燃引信
That means once you light the fuse...
你有七秒的时间 找到目标然后射出
...you've got 7 seconds to find your target and shoot.
清楚
Clear.
水塔一爆就开始射
Start shooting as soon as the water tower blows.
这些是你的目标
These are your targets.
这是你的位置
That's your position.
我的表是4:17
I have 4:17.
4点20分
4:20.
4点24分
4:24.
设定在4:30
Set them at 4:30.
天亮前还有一小时 你需要多久
We should have an hour before dawn. How much time do you need?
五点前我会准备好
I'll be ready by five o'clock.
引信会烧半小时整
This fuse will burn for half-hour exactly.
烟火从5:30准时开始
Fireworks start at 5:30 sharp.
还有什么问题
Any questions
女士的房♥间上的机关枪
That machine gun over the lady's room.
那是我的工作 还有其他问题
My job. Anything else
开始行动吧
Let's go to work.
看见那个女人了吗
See the woman
跟她说过话了吗
Talk to her yet?
我有多久的时间
How much time?
约八分钟
About eight minutes.
那个女人
That Chiquita...
她能干掉整支军队
...she can lick a whole regiment...
但却不会跳舞
...but she can't dance a lick.
朋友 我们被骗了
Amigo, we've been had.
走吧
Let's get the hell out of here.
照我说的做
Do exactly as I said.
说我告诉你的话
Speak only what I tell you.
别的别多说
Nothing more...
也别少说
...nothing less.
叫他们
Call them.
一且顺利
All clear.
对了 我忘记 帮你带木头十字架来
By the way, I forgot to bring your wooden cross.
是反的十字架
Your upside-down cross.
他们怕会打到那个女人
They're afraid to hit the woman.
你没救了
Your position is hopeless!
放下武器
Put down your weapons!
起来
Get up!
过来 宝贝 走吧
Come on, baby, let's go.
放开那个女人
Release the woman!
放开她
Release her!
开枪
Shoot!
照我说的话做
Do as I say!
开枪
Shoot!
你再开一枪
One shot from you...
我就杀了她
...l'll kill her.
叫你的人下车
Get your men off that train.
快点
Move!
现在
Now!
觉得肋骨断了
Feels like a busted rib.
你很幸运
You're lucky.
子弹穿透了
The bullet went clean through.
你的手很脏
Your hands are filthy.
他的死活跟你什么关系
What's it to you if he lives or dies?
如果他活着
If he lives...
我们就慢慢来
...we'll have to slow down.
给瑞瑟一个机会赶上
That'll give Raza a chance to catch up.
她会让他活着的
She'll work to keep him alive, all right.
是的
Yes?
只是好奇
Just wondering.
你为何能值十万元
What makes you worth $100,000?
去死
Go to hell.
遵命 女士
Yes, ma'am.
我要去了
I'm on my way.
谢谢
Thanks.
他怎样了
How is he?
他不会到边界的
He will never reach the border.
你们都不会
None of you.
你没有机会
You have no chance.
电影精选列表