and if we're not prepared, I'm calling in The Bag.
听我说
Hey, listen to me! Listen to me!
现在不是零代码程序 好吗
This is not a fucking Code Zero, all right?
我们的工作是清理巢穴
Our job is to clear the nest
并从目标获取任意信息
and extract whatever information we can from the mark.
赶紧的清理巢穴
Just go and clear the fucking nest!
坐
Have a seat.
听好了 我虽然不会碰你一根毛
Look, I'm not gonna touch you.
但隔壁那个女人可说不准 明白
She's not gonna touch you again, okay?
可能你是无辜的
You may just be innocent,
也可能完全相反
contrary to what's already happened.
我们收到消息证实你
We have information that links you to a chain
与运输非法物品有关
that may be transporting illegal materials.
不是我♥干♥的
I don't do this.
听清楚我的话
Okay, listen to my words
以便我们能清楚你到底知道什么
and we'll find out exactly what you know.
剃刀 火 云
Razor, fire, cloud.
主人
Master.
摧毁
Wreck.
主人
Master.
死猪
You fucking pig.
你们没有灵魂
You have no soul.
是吗
Is that so?
还有呢
What else?
你的生命将会终结
Your life will die.
人之常情
Yes, eventually.
你代表的生活方式
Your way of life.
你习惯的一切
Everything you stand for.
工作 信仰...
Your work, your belief...
都将分崩离析
is about to crumble and die.
这一切怎么发生的
How's it going to happen?
看四周
Look around.
正在发生
It's happening.
这里没啥动静
There's not much happening here.
会的
It will.
几时发生
When will this happen?
已经发生
It already has.
我只是在净化
I was just cleaning up now.
净化什么
What are you cleaning?
你的血
Your blood.
把你的血从我们的世界清理掉
We are cleaning your blood from our world.
用什么来清理
What are you using to clean?
-炸...-炸♥弹♥
-A bo... -A bomb?
炸什么
A what?
你在我们这里放了炸♥弹♥
You've put a bomb into play in our soil?
难以置信
So unbelievable.
我只差一步了
I've got one shot at this.
你猴急什么
What could possibly possess you to interrupt?
他说了炸♥弹♥
He said bomb!
这点我还没确认
I will not confirm that!
他说了
He said it!
他说的不是炸♥弹♥ 我无法确认
He didn't say bomb! I will not confirm it!
后屋有发现吗
Now is there anything in the back?
没有 请耐心点
No, and quit acting so goddamn patient.
巢穴内没有发现
First sweep, nest is clean.
目标有暗示 但没有具体指向
Mark offered hints, nothing solid.
收到 坚持岗位
Copy. Hold your position.
二号♥目标出现并已锁定
Second mark is on the board and locked.
大食袋到场
The Bag is onsite.
不会吧你
You didn't.
我♥干♥的
I did.
许久不见 克莱德
Long time, no see, Clyde.
你就是那个废物
So, you're the sand turd
不肯向这些好人老实招供吗
that won't give these fine people the information they want?
在里面动手吗
Should we do it in here?
后面有个屋
There's a room in the back.
什么 你不想看我行刑么
What, you don't want to see the action?
滴答
Tick-tock.
可好
Yeah, right?
喊我来又不给我足够时间耍乐子
Bring me in with no more time for any fun.
行了
Yeah, that's it.
懂了
Yeah, I get it.
最后出场的人将结束派对
The last to get here, the reason the party's over.
我便是派对结束的原因
I'm the reason the party's over.
悲催的命
Sad life.
来吧
Let's go!
你我两人
You and me.
救我
Help me!
不会很久 很快完事
Won't be long, it had to be done. It's the only way.
一切尽在掌握
The situation was under control.
如果她确认为炸♥弹♥
When she confirms it's a bomb,
你可以放下你小小的 童子军...
you can drop your little Boy Scout...
她还没确认呢
If she confirms!
老天 你就是个初次来潮的女童子军
Jesus Christ, you're like a fucking Girl Scout on her first period!
放松 别越过我的三八线
Relax, stop stealing my lines.
你就是不懂
You don't get it.
什么
What?
你就是不懂
You just don't get it.
特工 别去
Agent, do not go there.
打扰她不是你的工作
Hey! It's not your job to interfere with her work.
好奇一下也不行
Not even curious?
总之不行
That's neither here nor there.
霍斯特手♥枪♥ 和平制♥造♥者
Holster that peace maker.
我只看一眼
Come and have a glance.
我不看你也别想看
I will do no such thing and neither will you.
有什么关系
Is that right?
你们那个朋友
Your friend here.
他叫了快递服务
He passed off a brown box to a messenger service.
现金支付 跨镇的
Paid cash. Sent it across town.
快件已经于今天早些时候送达
The box was delivered to him earlier today.
他既不知道快件是什么也不知道送去哪里
He has no idea what's in the box nor where it's going.
他在整个网络中的任务就是送货
He's one cog in a network that's moving it.
据他所知 任务链已转移到别人
Far as he knows, it's already on to another.
二号♥目标
The second mark.
-厕所在哪 -呼叫他
-Which way to the toilet? -Call it in.
-厕所 -那边
-The toilet? -In there.
从目标获取少量信息
Minimal information obtained from the mark.
他使用了未知快递服务
He used an unknown messenger service,
送往未知目的地
delivered it to an unknown location.
可能是二号♥目标
Probably the second mark.
二号♥目标确认
Location of second mark confirmed.
现在传送坐标
Transmitting coordinates now.
查询一号♥目标信息
Requesting information for first mark.
从住所离开 继续追踪二号♥目标
GEAC Remove from premises. Pursue second mark.
后会有期
Until we meet again.
人是你喊的 后事你处理
You called her in, you deal with it.
你到底懂不懂低调
Do you understand what low-key means? Huh?
懂吗 什么都不懂...
Get it? Nothing, nothing's...
赶紧把他弄上车
Just get him in here. Come on, quickly, quickly.
起来
Get up!
上车
Go! Get!
他弄的后座都是屎
Getting shit all over the back seat!
发车
Go, let's go!
-你趴下 -发车
-You, get down! -Let's go!
难以置信
Unbelievable!
小丑
You fucking clown!
是她
Oh, shit! It's her!
闭嘴 好吗 冷静
Cut the bullshit! Okay? Just please calm down.
不然怎么
Or what?
操♥你♥妈♥的
Fuck you, or what!
你每次都把我们搞的鸡飞狗跳
电影精选列表