是啊 就是我
Yup, that's me.
你有快件要送
You schedule a delivery?
是的 有没有地方放啊
Yes, you have room on this?
放心 有地方
Of course, I do.
是易碎物品
The package is very delicate.
别担心 朋友
Well, worry not, my friend.
我保证你安全到达
I guarantee it's safe arrival.
只接受现金
Oh, ah, cash only.
多少钱
How much?
跨镇的...
Cross town...
急件
Rush delivery.
有多急
How rushed?
急的要死的急
There is only one rush.
那样的话
Well, consider it done,
那种急件的收费最贵
but that kind of rush is gonna put you at the top of the list.
你得付25元
And will probably run you, I say $25.
急件 好么(这小子付了100元)
Rush delivery. Okay?
放心吧您
You got it.
妈的
Oh, shit.
他们要杀我
They're gonna fucking kill me!
什么
What?
看她
Check this.
喜欢吗
Would you tap that?
你想什么呢
Come on.
搭车必须付钱
You know you're gonna have too pay me for this?
什么
What?
生意人不做亏本事
It's my business. I don't do this kind of thing for free.
随你 快走
Fine, whatever, just go, go, go, go.
先脱帽
First lose the hat.
等下 这边不行
Wait, wait, wait! Not this way!
-为什么 -妈的
-Why? -Shit!
-下车 -什么
-Get off. -What?
-相信我 -多谢免费
-Trust me, quick. -Thanks for nothing.
等等 等等 等等 回来
Wait, wait, wait! Come back!
亲我
Uh, kiss me.
你现在可以停了
Uh, you can stop now.
一定要停么
Do I have to?
你的朋友们走了
Well, your friends are gone
我认为他们会感谢的
and I think they would appreciate it.
我是亚历克莎
I'm Alexa.
你救我一命 无以为报
You saved my ass. I was dust.
我们不会再碰面了吧
Well, I guess we will never know now, will we?
我是多姆 可以带我离开吗
Uh, I'm Dom. Can you get me out of here?
或者
Or something?
或有好事
Or something sounds good.
上来吧
Come on, get on.
坐稳了
Hang on, yeah?
梵蒂冈确认都灵裹尸布被窃
那小子有点奇怪
That guy was acting so strange,
好像他有你把柄
like he knew you or something.
丢掉帽子
Drop the hat.
他说曾经看过你节目
He said something about how he used to watch you.
布朗 我要告诉你
Brown, I'll tell you,
你必须听懂言下之意
you gotta start listening to what people don't say.
那才是获取信息的最佳途径
It's the best way to stay focused.
停那边如何
How about right up there?
哪里
Where?
喝一杯...
For the drink... and the something.
我倒有时间
I do have some time.
我要汽水
I'll have soda.
请问要什么
What can I get you?
-两杯可乐 -两杯可乐
-Ah, two cokes. -Two cokes.
-还要什么 -就这些
-Yeah, that's it. -Cortez!
如果只要低劣的可乐
If all you want is two lousy cokes,
你怎么不去三叉路口的自动售卖♥♥机
hit the vending machine over at the Y.
好了 放松
Okay, easy.
就两杯可乐 好么
Just the two cokes, okay?
看看这傻小子
Look at this guy.
别让他骗了你
Don't let him fool you.
他每天都来店里
Every day he comes in here
吃一盘碎意面 附带三个肉圆
and eats a plate of a cavatelli with three meatballs.
本店规矩是两个肉圆为一份
This is a two-meatball establishment.
即便老顾客 也是两个肉圆一份
Patrons order and get two meatballs.
如果你打算带这位美女
And if you are gonna bring this sweet lady in here
只喝两杯可乐...
and just order two cokes...
那你准备和第三个肉圆说再见吧
then you can kiss the third meatball goodbye.
那个是谁
What's with that one?
别管她
Don't pay no attention to her.
走
Come on.
亚历克莎 这是萨尔 萨尔 这是亚历克莎
Alexa, Sal. Sal, Alexa.
-幸会 -彼此
-Nice to meet you. -Likewise.
走
Come on.
外面有些人在破坏你的金字招牌...
Hey, those jokers out there hanging your sign...
你最好盯紧他们
you gotta keep an eye on them.
我知道了
I know it.
很酷的夹克
That's a cool jacket.
多谢
Thanks.
哪里弄的夹克
Where do you get a jacket like that?
你做的
You make it.
别开玩笑了 说真的
Get out of here. Really?
小心
Careful.
我喜欢这里望出去的风景
I like the view from up here.
他们为什么追你
Why are they after you?
不值一提
Aw, stupid reasons.
他们可能认为我在进行某些交易
They must have thought I was dealing or something.
你有吗 没有
Were you? No, no.
那我帮对人了
Then I'm glad I helped.
但你当时并不知情
Yeah, but you didn't know that at the time.
也许你会帮错人
You could have been helping the wrong guy.
天知道 我是说...
Well, who's to judge, I mean...
谁对谁错
doing what I do,
活一天就可能帮错人
I could be helping the wrong guy every single day.
有人死盯着我呢
I got a target on my back, though.
我不该让你惹麻烦
I never should have climbed on with you.
不必担心 我经常一心多用
Don't worry about it. I'm a multi-tasker.
我只是怀疑自己一心能几用
I just like to see how much I can handle at once.
你很适合(做观众) 看好了
And you seem to fit. Watch.
我可以一边听音乐一边和朋友电♥话♥
I can listen to my music while calling a friend on the phone.
还有...
And...
一边在三层楼的边墙玩平衡木
While balancing on the ledge of a three-story building.
同时...跳舞
And... dancing.
你好 格温
Oh, hi, Gwenny.
没有 我还在镇上
No, I'm still in town.
还得等等
I got held up.
再见 格温
Bye, Gwenny.
你真行
It's what you do.
你对我也是一样
Or what you do to me.
时间分秒在变 你我也是
Time changes every second and so do we.
世界在眨眼间变幻
Evolution right before your very eyes.
你活得很有朝气
You live life.
我喜欢
I like that.
你是我的菜
I've gotta need that.
你去哪
Where are you going?
这里不错 但我今天还有任务
This was nice, but I have to finish my day.
不 你刚才电♥话♥里和格温说
No, I mean on the phone you told Gwen
你尚未离开镇子
that you didn't leave town yet?
那事啊
Oh, that.
一言难尽
Very perceptive.
这话我说了已经好几个星期了
I've been saying that for weeks now.
什么原因让你留下
What keeps you?
每天都有原因让我留下...来找我吧
电影精选列表