without realizing it would kill us.
他不会在这儿葬送我们的
He woudln't bury us in here
那可说不准
maybe he would.
我们骗了他 把他关在了外面
We did do the dirty on him and lock him out.
36♥4♥天之后 结果自有分晓
36♥4♥ days till we know whos right.
这可不是天堂般的一年
It wasn't what you'ed call a heavenly year.
面对天启之灾 生活在避难所里
Life in a bunker on the wrong side of an atomic apocalypse
在最好的情况下 也称不上愉快
is no joy, under the best of circumstances.
实情则更糟糕
But it's far worse.
你对着日历沉思
When your there, brooding over the calendar
想知道此番苦痛的终末
wondering if the end of your first agony,
是否意味着又一轮磨难的开始
will be the beginning of your next.
没有逃生密♥码♥ 没人能出去
Without the exit code, there was no getting out
所有能想到的方法都试过了
every idea the mind could spit up was tried.
从避难所的武器格纳库开始
Beginning with the bunker's small armory.
一切都是徒劳 情感替代了理智
It was all in vain. the emotional instead of rational calculus
不过是拒绝了一个人进入避难所
used to deny the one person a slot in the bunker
却恰好只有此人
who as it turns out
能带领其他人出逃
could have got everyone safely out again,
引发了无可挽回的下场
was now producing it's inescaple result.
后来 从最后一只储藏箱里
Eventually the last container of food
取出的最后一盒食物 也被烹饪食用
from the last storage bin, was cooked and served.
随后再也没有正常的饮食
No proper meals followed,
只能通过其他来源获得一点营养
only scraps of nourishment from any source available.
接下去 发生了意料之外的死亡
Then came an unexpected death
脑瘤
a brain aneurysm.
如果有验尸官在场一定会说
Not a medical examiner was present to say so
这是精神痛苦所引发的病症
brought on by acute mental anguish
有些人无法忍♥受自己为偷生所犯下的罪孽
Those who couln't bear what they done to stay alive
畏惧行将面临的未来
or what horrors they had to look forward to,
乞求他人授予的死亡
until they die, asked for help.
直到最后 氧气耗尽
And then, finally, the oxygen supply
比一年稍稍多出几周
which had lasted several weeks longer than a year
因为最后避难所里住了9人
becouse there had been only 9 people in the bunker,
而非10人
instead of 10, dribbled to a halt
随着断氧 一切皆休
hyphoxia followed and then it was all done.
意味深长
Charming.
我被吃了
I was eaten.
只有您知道逃生密♥码♥ 我觉得有些蹊跷
I'm a little dubious about only you knowing the exit code
这太巧了
it's quite coincidental.
爱因斯坦说过
Einstein said "coincidence
巧合不过是上帝藏匿踪迹的方法
it's just God's way of staying anonymous."
这么说密♥码♥是上帝给您的
So God gave you the code?
我说自己是神秘人 有任何可能性
I stipulated I was the wild card, wich you get in any random sampling.
你们可以接纳我或排斥我
Your job was to include or exclude me based
在不了解我的情况下 你们做了错误的选择
on what you din't know about me, you chose wrong.
因为你们不知道 我是避难所的建造者
Becouse what you din't know about me, is I'm a bunker builder
为印度尼西亚国防部工作
with the indonisian defense department
事实上 我建造了埋葬你们的避难所
as a matter of fact, I built the bunker you just died in.
我知道逃生密♥码♥不出奇
So it's no surprise I knew the exit code,
因为是我录入到系统里的
since I keyed it into the system myself.
别难过 你们下一回的表现会更好
Don't worry about it you'll do better in the next iteration.
下一回
Next iteration?
布罗莫火山
Mont Bromo.
新的轮回 新的地点
New iteration: new location.
还是有一座避难所 有一场天灾
But we still have a bunker and we still have an apocalypse.
一切都在那儿
Everything is in one piece inside.
这回有什么区别
So how would it be any different this time?
每个实验总有不同的视角
Theres always another angle to any experiment
你们马上就会知道了
and you saw going in
在这世上 人不仅仅看职业
no one in the world is define only by his or her skillset
每个人都有大有来历
theres always more to the story
检查一下卡片的内页
check the inside of your card
慢着 一个一个来
hold on, one at a time.
我是个农夫 还是同性恋
I'm an organic farmer. who is gay.
这可不会帮你赢得投票
Thats not going to win votes.
-为什么不会 -因为我们要灾后重建
-Why not? -Becouse we're stepping things up
全球每一座避难所
every bunker around the world is now required to get
都要求有人怀孕
at least one pregnancy in the works
理想情况下
Preferably,
至少要分娩出一名健康的婴儿
produce a healthy baby during the course of the year's confiment.
还是没解答我的问题
That still doesn't answer my question.
我是个农夫 还是同性恋
I'm a farmer, I'm gay.
没什么关系 我还记得怎么种庄稼
No big deal, I still know what I know about farming
我也能让女孩怀孕
and I can still sleep with a girl to get her pregnant,
如果您是指这方面的话
if that's what your talking about.
我的条件依旧不错 谁想选我
I still have the right equipment so, whoever wants to vote for me?
我是名骨科医生 上周才来到乌干达
I'm an orthopedic surgeon, who on a trip to Uganda last week
是暴露在埃博拉病毒下的无国界医生
"foot doctors without borders" was exposed to the Ebola virus
可能染上了埃博拉出血热 也可能没有
may or may not be on the verge of a full blown ebola hemorrhagic fever.
真是个难题 你们愿意冒险
That's a puzzler, do you risk
选这名医生么
a slot on a doctor
要是她没在一周被毙命 说不定能救你的命
could save your life, if she doesn't drop dead next week.
但也有可能让你们染上病毒
Or who could just as easily infect you with the virus
害死整座避难所的人
that will exterminate the whole bunker.
我很确信自己没有患病 我很健康
I highly doubt I contracted the disease, I'm sure I'll be fine
有人想要在天灾中享受医疗服务么
all in favor of going through the apocalypse with healthcare?
我不认为是基于逻辑做出的判断
I don't think thats logical decision macking.
我认为这是向恐慌投降的非理性行为
I think it's irrational surrender to fear mongering.
我不愿因为这事儿 从您温暖的回忆中消失
I won't be leaving here with warm memories of you, becouse of this.
我不在乎你对我的回忆有多温暖
I don't care, how warm your memories of me are
我只在乎能不能让你的脑子更灵活一些
I only care wether I streched your brain to their largest possible size.
您真刻薄 泽米特先生
Your a mean bean Mr. Zimit.
恕我冒昧 但有时候您的逻辑就是一坨浆糊
And pardon me for saying but somedays your logic reeks of bullshit.
下一位
Next.
我是对冲基金经理人
I'm a hedge front manager
出于对世界末日的惶恐
who becouse of a phobia about armageddon
总是随身携带价值500万美元的钻石
always travels with 5 million dollars worth of diamonds,
蓝宝石 黄金和铂金
zaphiries, gold and platnium in hand
不像纸币 这些财物在战争
and unlike paper money it holds its value
饥荒年代也保持了价值
during war or famine
在灾难面前 也是如此
on a cataclysm like this.
况且她是女的 还有作为女人的价值
Plus shes a girl. She has girl parts.
薯条哥 轮到你了
Chips, you're up.
我是个木匠
I'm a carpenter
患有不育症 真棒
Um, Sterile... cool.
核战摧毁了一切 对吧
Atomic war is going to flatten everything, right?
所以我们要用白手起家
So, we're going to need to build new houses,
建造房♥屋 草场和棚户
lawns and sheds with our bare hands
这些都需要用木头制成
Everything is going to be made out of wood for a century
需要有经验的人
that takes expertise
我投薯条哥一票
I'm voting for Chips.
多谢 詹姆斯
Thanks, James.
我是名结构工程师 还是名电气工程师
I am a structural engineer, who is also an electrical engineer.
挑不出刺儿
Hard to argue with that
我是个电工
I'm an electrician
患有进行性肌肉骨化症
Who has fibrodysplasia ossificans progressiva
这是一种罕见的结缔组织疾病
it's a very rare disease of the connective tissue.
一种遗传突变
a mutation.
每当我跌倒或者碰到什么
Every time I fall down or bump into something
都会被体内的骨头刺伤
wherever I hurt myself turns to bone on the inside
最终我全身都会变成骨头
in the end I'll ossifice all over
皮肤之下会石化 只能动动嘴唇
I'll be a statue under my skin. I'll only be able to move my lips.
安迪 我很遗憾 但这听起来很不妙
Andy, I'm sorry mate, but that's not so good.
第一次我们让你入选
We let you in the first time
是因为你能帮我们组建电网
so you could help get the electrical grid working but
但如果你会变成骨头化石
if your all turn to bone
那就无法攀爬电塔
You'r not going to be able to climb the transmission towers
甚至不能走路
or even walk.
我会谨小慎微
I could be really carefull
在几年内都不撞上任何东西