【凄艳断肠花】
阿尔弗雷德·希区柯克 导演
Dinner will be ready in 15 minutes, madam. Thank you, Lakin.
晚餐15分钟后就好,夫人。 谢谢, Lakin.
Inspector Ambrose is here, madam.
Ambrose督察来了,夫人。
Show him in, will you? Yes, madam.
请他进来,好吗? 是,夫人。
Good evening, Inspector.
晚上好,督察。
Good evening, Mrs. Paradine. I don't think you've met Sergeant Leggett.
晚上好,Paradine夫人。 你应该还没见过Leggett探长吧。
How do you do? How do you do?
你好? 你好?
I must say, I'm rather surprised to see you again, Inspector.
我真没想到,我又见到了你,督察。
I can't imagine there can be anything else that you want from me.
我想不出你找我还有什么事。
I know, Mrs. Paradine. I'm aware of what you've been through
我理解,Paradine夫人,我明白你的想法。
but I've been sent here to arrest you.
但我奉命前来拘捕你。
It's incredible.
怎么会这样。
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉。
Then you want me to go with you?
那么你是要带我走?
Yes.
是的。
I'll tell them I won't need dinner.
我要交待一下不必准备晚餐了。
Will you ring?
能帮着按下铃吗?
The bell is over there, beside the picture.
铃就在那,画像的旁边。
Do you like the picture?
你觉得这画怎么样?
It was finished a week or two before he died.
是他离世前一两周完成的。
I think the artist has caught the blind man's look quite wonderfully.
我觉得画家很准确地捕捉到了这个盲人的神态。
Mrs. Paradine, I have to use some formal words at this point.
Paradine夫人,现在有些事我必须正式告知你。
Lakin, ask Ellen to give you my black lamb coat and my black handbag.
Lakin,请你从Ellen那把我的 黑羊皮外套和黑色手提包拿过来。
I suppose that if I need other clothes, they can be brought to me?
我想如果我还需要别的衣服,他们可以带给我吗?
Yes, ma'am.
可以,夫人。
Well?
怎么说?
I have a warrant for your arrest
我奉命拘捕你。
and it is my duty to warn you that you need not say anything,
我有责任告知你可以保持沉默,
but what you say will be taken down and may be used in evidence upon your trial.
但凡你所说将被记录并做为呈堂证供。
The warrant charges you for that on May 6,1946,
有证据指控你,于1946年5月6日,
you did willfully administer or cause to be administered
你蓄意或无意间
some poisonous substance to one Richard Patrick Irving Paradine
对Richard Patrick Irving Paradine使用某种有毒物质
and did murder him.
并导致其被谋杀。
Lakin, I shall probably not be back this evening.
Lakin,今晚我很可能不回来了。
Very well, madam.
好的,夫人。
Tell cook I'm sorry about the dinner.
转告厨师抱歉不用准备晚餐了。
Yes, madam.
是,夫人。
Good night. Good night, madam.
再见。 再见,夫人。
Yes, I know the country very well.
是,我对那一带很熟。
The trouble is it's so difficult to get there.
问题是到那里很不好走。
We can't go by car, of course.
我们不能坐车过去,明显的。
In here, sir.
这边请,先生。
I hope you'll forgive my being late.
我希望你能原谅我的迟到。
The fact is, I was just dressing for dinner when your call came.
其实,电♥话♥打来时我正要穿衣准备赴晚宴。
I took it in a bath towel.
我是裹着浴巾接的电♥话♥。
This is Chief Inspector Ambrose. Sir Simon, my family solicitor.
这位是总督察Ambrose。Simon先生,我的私人律师。
Yes, we're old friends. How are you, Inspector?
好啊,我们是老朋友了。你好啊,督察?
Well, thank you, Sir Simon. We don't often see you here, sir.
还行,谢谢,Simon先生。很少在这见到你,先生。
No, you must excuse an old man's foibles. The fact is, I'm not very keen on this place.
是很少,你得原谅我这个老家伙。 说真的,我不是很喜欢来这里。
We'll get out of it as soon as possible, Mrs. Paradine, won't we?
我们得尽快解决这件事,Paradine夫人,好不好?
As soon as possible.
越快越好。
When you're ready, Sir Simon, we'll make the formal charge.
等你们准备好,Simon先生,我们就正式起诉,
Do you want to go into another room? It's not necessary.
你们要单独找个房♥间吗? 这没必要。
Just give me a couple of minutes here.
就在这给我几分钟时间。
Now, my dear, let's not waste words.
好吧,亲爱的,我们长话短说。
You don't have to tell me the police are making a terrible mistake.
你不必诉说警♥察♥犯了个严重错误.
We mustn't despair. Above all things, we mustn't despair.
我们要有信心。最最重要的是,我们要有信心。
You're not despairing, are you? No, Sir Simon.
你有信心,是吗? 是,Simon先生。
Now, let me see. They'll read the charge over to you
那么,让我想想。他们会向你宣读起诉书。
and then ask you whether you've anything to say.
然后问你还有什么要说的。
I think you'd better say, "No."
我认为你最好说,“没有。”
Just like that. Quite simply, "No." Is that understood?
就这样。很简单地,“没有。”明白了吗?
Yes. All right, then.
明白。 很好,然后。
Maddalena Paradine, the charge is
Maddalena Paradine, 起诉理由是
that you, on May 6,1946,
你,于1946年5月6日,
did willfully murder Richard Patrick Irving Paradine.
蓄意谋杀Richard Patrick Irving Paradine。
Do you wish to say anything in answer to the charge?
对此,你有什么话要说吗?
I have nothing to say.
我无话可说。
That's all we can do at present.
目前我们能做的就这些。
I'll look in and tell your maid to put together some of your things.
我去找你的女仆让她整理一些你的个人用品。
You're allowed a few things at this stage.
现阶段还可以使用一些用品。
Who is to defend me? You?
谁来为我辩护?你吗?
At the trial? Dear me, no. Of course not.
审判时?天啊,不。当然不。
I'll get you one of the distinguished leaders of the Bar.
我会为你找一个律师界翘楚。
Do you know Mr. Anthony Keane? I've heard of him, of course.
你知道Anthony Keane先生吗? 当然,我听说过。
He's very good in this sort of thing. Full of charm and cunning.
他非常擅长打这类官司。思维敏捷,经验丰富。
But the juries like him. So do I.
而且陪审团喜欢他。我也是。
Won't it be difficult to get him? We'll see. We'll see.
请他不难吧? 再说吧。再说吧。
At the moment, he's on a case in Lincoln.
目前,他在处理一个Lincoln的案子。
I'll get my daughter to run me down and have a talk with him.
我让我女儿联♥系♥一下然后找他谈谈。
You'll like him.
你会喜欢他的。
That's not as important as his liking me, is it?
他不一定喜欢我,是吗?
I think he will. Good night.
我觉得他会的。再见。
Good night.
再见。
Good night.
再见。
Will you come this way, please?
这边请吧?
Think it over, Keane. I will, Simmy, I will.
再斟酌一下,Keane。 我会的,Simmy,会的。
Good evening, Baker. Good evening, sir.
晚上好,Baker。 晚上好,先生。
Tony. Yes, my love.
Tony。 是我,我的宝贝。
I knew it.
我就知道。
I knew you didn't have an umbrella or raincoat. Oh, darling.
我知道你没带伞或雨衣。哦,亲爱的。
You're wet through, Tony.
你浑身都湿透了,Tony。
Baker, will you please bring up the cocktails from the study?
Baker,能请你把鸡尾酒从书房♥拿来吗?
You might ask me if I won my case? You always win your case,
你不问我案子是不是打赢了? 你总是打赢的。
even though you don't have enough sense to come home dry.
即使你笨得回到家给淋得像只鸡。
Simmy's car. It leaks.
Simmy的车,是漏的。
Come take your things off, darling, and have a hot shower.
衣服都脱了,亲爱的,洗个热水澡。
I'll make your drink strong. With luck we may pull you through.
我会把酒调得浓点。运气好就会搞掂。
Simmy wants me to take a case for him.
Simmy想请我为他接个案子。
Mrs. Paradine.
Paradine夫人的案子。
I don't believe she did it.
我不相信是她干的。
Do you mind telling me why?
能告诉我为什么吗?
As her defending counsel, I might be able to use any bit of evidence.
做为她的辩护人,我要利用各种证据。
Well, nice people don't go about murdering other nice people.
哦,好人不会杀好人的。
So you think she's nice?
就是说你觉得她是好人?
Her photograph looks nice.
她的照片看起来是个好人。
And anyone who wasn't nice wouldn't have married that poor blind man.
任何一个不好的人是不会嫁给那个可怜的盲人的。
Here you are.
给你。
Hmm.
嗯。
Just right. Good.
真不错。 好。
So it's your opinion that nice people never murder their husbands?
于是你认为好人是永远不会谋杀丈夫的?
Well, I suppose there are circumstances.
好吧,估计也有例外。
It's amazing how 11 years of wedlock with the greatest realist in the country
令人惊讶的是,和本国最伟大 现实主义者的11年婚姻生活,
haven't altered a single one of your lovely delusions about nice people.
并没有改变你对一个好人的任何美好幻想。
I'm glad you're defending her.
我很高兴你为她辩护。
Why?
为什么?
Darling, your hair's still wet. Let me rub it.
亲爱的,你头发还是湿的。我帮你擦一下。
Not so hard.
不要这么粗暴。
It's nice to be married to someone who can help others.
嫁给一个能帮助别人的人真好。
Even save their lives. Watch it.
甚至拯救他们的生命。 轻一点。
But you have changed, you know, darling.
但你已经有所改变了,你知道的,亲爱的。
Eleven years ago you wouldn't have taken on this Paradine case.
放在11年前,你是不会按这个Paradine案子的。
Nonsense. I never turned down a thumping big fee then any more than now.
胡说。我从没有比现在更拒绝一大笔钱的。
You'd have taken it on.
你会接的。
But only after sneering for weeks at the decadence of the rich.
但要在自嘲土豪的堕落一段时间后。
I hardly recognize my lost ideals.
我差不多忘记我失去的理想了。
I remember the first time you called on me
我还记得你第一次约我。
with two tickets for the first night of that Shaw play. Do you remember?
买♥♥了2张Shaw演出的首场票。还记得吗?
You'd forgotten to dress.
你穿得邋邋遢遢。
The look of horror on Mother's face as we left the house.
我们出门时妈妈脸上嫌弃的表情。
电影精选列表