Friends said it couldn't be done
但我赢得他的心
But all his love I know I've won
-亚德 你行吗 -老天哪
- How you doing there, Yard? - Oh, jeez.
他在那儿安排了婚礼乐队
That's where he placed the wedding band
小子 关上门
Hey, close that door, boy.
我可不想听你老爸嚷嚷
I don't want your daddy screaming about all the flies
苍蝇都飞家里来了
getting in the house.
杰克 那是谁
Who is that, Jack?
我在找詹森办公室
I'm looking for the office of Mr. Jansen.
《迈阿密时报》的华德·詹森
Ward Jansen of The Miami Times.
-我说这是谁 -我在《时报》工作
- I said who is it? - I work for the Times.
-是吗 -是的
- You do? - Yeah.
我是夏洛特·布蕾丝
Well, I'm Charlotte Bless.
我是杰克·詹森
I'm Jack Jansen.
让我来吧
Here, let me get that.
都是我的文件
All my files.
办公室在车♥库♥
The office is in the garage.
你这么年轻就当记者了
You look a little young to be a journalist.
其实我只是个司机啦
I'm really just the driver.
不过我也码文字
But I do write.
我也是 我写信 写得很好
So do I . I write letters. I'm pretty good.
伙计们
Hey, guys!
这位是夏洛特·布蕾丝小姐
This here is Miss Charlotte Bless.
很快就不是啦
Oh, not for long.
我和希拉里订婚了
Hillary and I are engaged to be married.
你好 布蕾丝小姐 我是华德
Hello, Miss Bless. I'm Ward.
华德先生 真好 终于见到你了
Oh, Mr. Ward, good to finally meet you.
你在信中没有提及
You didn't mention the
-订婚的事情 -快去洗洗干净
- engagement in your letters. - Go clean yourself up.
这事刚发生 他才求的婚
Well, it only just happened. He just proposed.
-看起来好严重 -我怎么弄的
- Oh, that looks nasty. - Well, how did I do that?
稍等一会儿
Excuse me a second.
给布蕾丝小姐弄点喝的
Get Miss Bless something to drink.
我是亚德利·阿克曼
I'm Yardley Acheman.
我们以为你和希拉里没见过面呢
We thought you and Hillary hadn't met.
只看过照片
Well, only in pictures,
不过我们已经通信好几个月了
but we been writing each other for months
对彼此都很了解
and we understand ourselves just perfect.
华德 我该把她的文件放哪里
Ward, where should I put her files?
你所要了解的有关范·维特的一切
Everything you need to know about Van Wetter
都在这些报纸里
that's been in the papers,
在这些箱子里
is here in these boxes.
我们的激♥情♥信件在最底下的箱子里
Our exciting correspondence is in that bottom box.
如果你感兴趣的话
In case you're interested.
放我桌上吧 小杰
My desk, Jackie boy.
詹森先生 我真的很感激你
Mr. Jansen, I really just wanted to thank you.
谢谢你回我的信
I wanted to thank you for returning my letters.
谢谢你帮我把希拉里弄出那个鬼地方
And for helping me get Hillary out of that hellhole.
我不像你 会立马订好蜜月旅行
Well, I wouldn't go booking the honeymoon just yet.
不过我们会帮他翻案
But we are going to fight his sentence
还他清白
and the way it came about.
谢谢 非常感谢
Thank you. Thank you so much.
没有人罪当判死 布蕾丝小姐
Nobody deserves the death penalty, Miss Bless.
希拉里·范·维特也不例外
Not even Hillary Van Wetter.
借过 这些都是按照字母顺序排列的
Excuse me. So, everything is ordered alphabetically.
我在告诉 你叫什么名字
I was telling, what's your name?
-亚德里 -亚德里
- Yardley. - Yardley.
所有的文件
That all of the files,
所有报纸的报道都在最上面的箱子里
everything that's been in the papers, is in the top box.
这一定大有帮助
This is gonna be a great help.
他是无辜的 你们会查明真♥相♥的
He's an innocent man. You're gonna find that out.
是误判
Wrongly convicted.
这将成为我们的新起点
This is gonna get us off to a great start.
-我做过很多调查 -看出来了
- I've done a lot of research. - I see that.
你要趁这会儿梳洗一下吗
In the meantime, you need to freshen up or anything?
杰克 带布蕾丝小姐去卫生间
Jack, show Miss Bless to the washroom.
我待在这就行了
I think I'll just stay here.
你可能会有问题需要我回答
You might have some questions that you need answered.
我也能补个妆
I can freshen up just here.
杰克 给我拿点冰啤酒来
Cold beer for me, Jack.
你真可爱 杰克
You're adorable, Jack.
有冰茶的话给我来杯吧
I will take an iced tea if you have it.
-华德 你要喝什么吗 -不用
- You want anything, Ward? - I'm good.
你们会发现
You'll see,
-这活儿可不轻松 -这些箱子怎么办
- it's an enormous amount of work. - What's with the boxes?
我不知道要干嘛 这些箱子干吗用
I don't know what to do here. What's with the boxes?
我们从这些东西着手
Well, we're gonna start on it.
杰克爱上了夏洛特·布蕾丝
My Jack was in love with Charlotte Bless.
我一眼就能看出来这小淫♥虫♥
I could tell that horny little boy
第一次见到她就想上她了
wanted to jump her on first sight.
大家都不明白她怎么会委身于
Everybody was confused why she was engaged to Hillary Van Wetter.
希拉里·范·维特那个卑贱的白人♥渣♥
Nasty, white trash swamp.
所有给我写信的凶犯
All the killers who have written me
都想帮我吹口琴
want to press their mouths into my vagina
有些甚至想舔我的菊花
and some, even the crack of my behind,
但希拉里·范·维特除外
except Hillary Van Wetter.
他没有这种欲望
He has no such desire.
他想有人帮他吹♥箫♥
He wants to be sucked off himseif.
我认为这是他无罪的心理证据
I consider this psychological proof of his innocence."
她就是个下流的蠢女人
She is one nasty little nut job.
我觉得我们太把她当回事了
Think we've been taking her a little too seriously.
你还真是没耐心啊
You sure get bored quick.
不 我知道在佛罗里达这鬼地方
No. Can tell I'm not going to get laid anytime soon
我一时半会儿是不会有艳遇了
in this Floridian shit pit, so...
-听着 -喂 凯西 是我
- Listen, - Hey, Kathy, it's me.
希拉里告诉她那把刀
Hillary tells her that the knife
-亚德里 -还有那件
- Yardley. - and the bloodied shirt
声称在他家中发现的血衣
that the deputies claim to have found in his house
在审讯之前不见了
somehow got lost before the trial.
是啊 我也想你
Yeah, I miss you, too.
什么
What?
你好 凯西
Hello, Kathy.
布蕾丝小姐想去监狱看看
Miss Bless wanted to look at the prison.
杰克的第一个任务就是带她去那
Jack's first assignment was to take her there.
他肯定知道我在这儿
I bet he knows I'm here.
不按常理而
See, people who fall in love outside
相爱的人
of a normal relationship,
都心有灵犀
they have these powers, telepathic powers.
我和希拉里就是 你懂吗
Hillary and I have that kind of connection, you dig?
你怎么没去上大学
Now why ain't you in college?
我以前在学校是游泳运动员
I was a swimmer when I was in schooI.
-不是吧 -真的
- No kidding? - Yeah.
-我也曾是游泳健将 -真的吗
- I was a swimmer. - You were?
要不是因为这一头破卷发
Uh-huh. I'd swim like a mermaid
我就能像美人鱼那样游呢
if it wasn't for my damn curly hair.
我觉得直发更能显出我的高贵
I think straight hair gives me some class.
好吧
All right.
很好
Good.
然后呢
So?
有天晚上 我们喝醉了
Well, we was drunk one night, and,
我就...
I just...
我发飙了
I lost my temper and just...
于是就把游泳池放干了
Well, I emptied the pool.
在大学吗
And your college?
佛罗里达大学
The University of Florida.
我想他们管这叫故意破坏
They called that vandalism, I guess.
事实上这事可没有听起来那么容易
It's actually not as easy to do as it sounds.
你经常发飙吗
So you lose your temper often?
这里全是像你一样
This place is full of boys just like you
曾一时冲动的小伙子们
who lost their temper one day.
一靠近他我就饥渴难耐
电影精选列表