再用力点
More.
你在第三封信里说你爱我
You told me you loved me in your third letter.
你爱我吗
Do you love me?
爱
Yes!
你总是这么生猛吗
You always fuck like this?
好像再也没法操了一样
Like it was the last time?
你觉得我漂亮吗
Do you think I'm pretty?
那些黑鬼也是这么操你的吗
You fuck those niggers like this?
我要全部捅进去
Gonna get all inside here!
把你的破烂收拾好跟我走
Now pack your shit and let's go.
我不喜欢住在沼泽里
I don't think I'm gonna like living in a swamp.
我不想住在沼泽里 我喜欢这儿
I don't want to live in a swamp. I like it here.
那就算是他们的爱情宣言了
And that was their declaration of love.
希拉里带着夏洛特去了沼泽
So Hillary took Charlotte to the swamp.
-你听说过老头亨利的故事吗 -没有
- So did you hear about old man Henry? - No.
他在自家后院的河边喝醉了
He got drunk in his back yard by the water,
然后鳄鱼爬了上来把他的腿咬掉了一大块
and the alligators came out and took a big chunk of his leg.
开玩笑的
Ha. Just joking.
我家养的老公鸡 被它的三个儿子
My daddy rooster, he got jumped
挤走了
by three of his sons,
我得把三个小公鸡送走
so I need to find a home for three of them.
现在老公鸡就在我家里待着
So he's in my house sitting,
我知道你家只有母鸡
so I need...I know you only have hens.
所以我在想 如果你肯照顾小鸡
That's why I was wondering, you know, if you want to babysit,
就养三只吧
you know, adopt three of them for you.
不过也有好处啊 反正你家只有母鸡
But they'd be good though, because you have hens.
不行
No.
-我就指望你了 -不 一只都不要
- You're my only hope. - No! I don't want any.
拜托了 夏洛特
Come on, Charlotte.
我想要你帮我个忙
I need you to do me a favor.
帮我把这个寄出去
I need you to post this thing for me.
还没贴邮票
It ain't got a stamp on it.
-你今天怎么了 -这真的很重要
- What's wrong with you today? - It's real important.
你能帮我这个忙吗
You think you can do that for me?
你今天很反常
You're not acting yourself today.
你的门怎么开着
Why's your door open, huh?
这里闻起来一股尿味
Smells like piss in here.
咱老爸说过你该在场的
Ward Ward said you might show up.
给他留了字条了
Left him a note.
你好臭
You stink.
从这里都能闻到臭
I can smell you from over here.
过来 小子 过来坐
Come here, boy. Come sit down.
你偷偷去迈阿密干嘛了
What you doing back in Miami?
亚德里离开了
Yardley's gone.
辞职了
He quit?
不是
No.
他去纽约了
He's in New York.
去跟出版社签协议
Signing some book deal.
新新闻主义的英雄还是什么狗屁玩意
Hero of the new journalism or some kind of shit. I don't know.
将文学写作的手法应用于新闻报道
老爸把埃伦接回家了是吧
W.W. moved Ellen into the house, huh?
随便了
Whatever.
反正只要他自己觉得开心
Whatever makes him happy.
根本不存在什么开♥发♥商 杰克
There wasn't no developer, Jack.
别赖着不动了
All right, let's move.
快去洗个澡 华德
Come on, go shower, Ward.
我累了
I'm tired.
快起来
Come on.
天哪
Jeez.
我一直觉得自己丢了什么东西 杰克
I keep thinking I missed something, Jack.
好像丢了什么本来
Like I missed something I was supposed to see
应该就属于我的东西
that was right in front of me.
比如什么
Like what?
事情的意义
The point of it.
没关系
Doesn't matter.
总会有转机的
Things got out of hand.
你受伤了
You got hurt,
亚德里去跟出版商签该死的协议了
Yardley got his fucking book deal.
希拉里把夏洛特带回沼泽了
Hillary got Charlotte in the swamp.
我的意思是 只有身在水中
The idea is that you run the water
你才能借助到水的力量
while you're in there with it.
行了
Come on, man.
如果咱们之前没有做对呢
What if we didn't get it right, huh?
没什么区别
Makes no difference.
没区别吗 杰克
It makes no difference, Jack?
你现在还体会不到
You don't know what it feels like
要把事情做得滴水不漏的感觉
to get it exactly right now.
把事情的原貌准确地还原
To get it down just the way it happened.
你该回去看看希拉里
You're going back to see Hillary.
我绝对会去的
Fuck yeah, I am.
她跟你联♥系♥过吗
Do you ever hear from her?
没有
No.
-布蕾丝小姐 -没有
- Miss Bless? - No.
我很好奇她现在怎么看他
I wonder what she thinks of him now, huh?
无法想象她坐在门廊的台阶上
Can't see her sitting on the porch stoop
拿着一把银色的勺子
holding a silver spoon
等着吃冰淇淋 你能想象吗
and waiting for the ice cream carton to come her way, can you?
我到处都打听过了
I dug around.
没有任何证据和方法能证明
There wasn't no proof, no how, nowhere
他们那天晚上在偷草皮
that they was ever stealing sod that night.
他们想让我封口
They want me to keep my mouth shut.
不想让我说出我调查到的事实 操♥他♥妈♥
Don't want me to tell my story. Well, fuck them.
我会公布我的发现的 我要把它写下来
I'm gonna tell my story. I'm gonna write my story,
他们想在哪出版就他妈在哪出版
and they can publish it wherever the fuck they want to.
妈妈以前经常说
Yeah, Mama always said you better be...
枪打出头莽撞鸟 乌龟稳重活千年
right and be last before you gonna be first and be wrong, boy.
枪打出头莽撞鸟 乌龟稳重活千年
Be right and be last before you go gonna be first and be wrong.
我知道的
Yeah, I know!
我听说了 他们说
I heard... They said things about...
没错 全都是真的
Oh, yeah. It's all true.
开玩笑的 你该见一下那个小子
Just kidding. You should see the other guy.
微笑 微笑
Smile. Smile.
谢谢
Thank you.
大家注意了 我们要切蛋糕了
Everyone, please. We're cutting the cake!
摄影师在哪里
Where's the photographer?
克莱尔 能把那边的
Hey, Claire, can you hand me
盐接过来给我吗
that salt over there?
谢谢
Thank you.
你不该进来
You ain't supposed to be in here.
-你应该在... -我给你拿了杯酒
- You gonna get me in... - I got you a drink.
老詹森把我炒了
You know W.W. fired me.
我会去跟你老板谈谈
I'm gonna talk to your boss
跟他说你是我们家的朋友
and tell him you're a friend of the family.
不用了 杰克
No, Jack. Yeah.
我以前就只是帮你们两个小子洗衣做饭
All I ever did was cook and clean for you boys.
我从来不是什么家人
I wasn't never no family.
总之回大厅里去吧
Anyway, go on back outside.
华德在外面 你要去见见他吗
Well, Ward's out there. You gonna come see him?
你想害我丢了工作吗
Are you trying to get me fired?
我想你
I miss you.
我有东西要给你 等一会儿
I got something for you. Wait a minute.
这是一个月前寄给你的
This came for you about a month ago.
她跟他说...
She told him to tell...
她跟他说别让你看到
She told him not to let you see it.
亲爱的杰克 我无法相信
"Dear Jack, I can't believe
我终于还是给你写了这封信
I'm finally writing you this letter
不知道你能不能收到
or if it will get to you
也不知道你会不会读
or whether you'll even read it.
杰克 我觉得我这次真的搞错了
Jack, I think I've really messed up this time.
别误会
Don't misunderstand me.
希拉里很爱我 用他自己的方式
电影精选列表