...I'm afraid.
我在这里 待了这么久
I've been here for so long.
我都不知道 自己是谁了
I don't even know who I am anymore.
你离开太久了
You were away for so long.
我第一次出血 时间很短
My bleed was only short the first time.
至于那个被诅咒的妻子 她说些什么?
And with the cursed-wife, what does she speak of?
她话不多 这是她的忏悔
She doesn't say much. It's her penance.
夏普说 这是为了赎罪
Shepherd says it's to atone for her sin.
一定是 如果夏普这么说的话
Well, it must be, if the Shepherd says so.
很抱歉 你不得不离开我们
Sorry you had to leave us.
她是个坏东西
She's a broken thing.
是时候了吗?
Is it time?
不 不 不是时候 不能
No, no, it can't be time. It can be not.
太早了 太早了 我不能在这里生
It's too soon. It's too soon. I can't do this here.
深呼吸 深呼吸
Breathe! Breathe.
- 我不能在这里生 - 深呼吸
- I can't do this here. - Breathe.
我不能在这里生 拜托 不
I can't do this here. Please. No.
我不能 我不能在这里生 我不能
I can't. I can't do this here. I can't.
- 你可以 - 不 我不行
- You can. - No, I can't.
- 现在不行 - 不 我不行
- Not now. - No, I can't.
- 不会是现在 - 我不能在这里生
- It won't be now. - I can't do this here.
- 夏普 - 没事的
- Shepherd! - It's okay.
没事的 深呼吸 深呼吸
It's okay. Just breathe. Just breathe.
- 不会有事的 - 没事的 没事的
- It's gonna be alright. - It's okay. It's okay.
夏普
Shepherd!
用力
Push!
用力
Push!
用力
Push.
加油 加油 加油 加油
Come on. Come on. Come on. Come on.
- 用力 - 好的
- Push! - Okay.
下去
Get down.
不
No.
- 下去 来吧 - 不 妈妈 妈妈
- Get down! Come! - No. Mommy, mommy!
- 下去 - 妈妈 妈妈
- Get down. - Mommy! Mommy.
这都是因为你…
This happened because of you..
…迈克尔
...Michael.
玛丽亚
Maria.
你为什么 不和我们一起去?
Why aren't you coming with us?
他想把孩子留下
He wanted to leave the baby.
他说 应该和他母亲的骨灰在一起
He said it should be with its mother's ashes.
孩子?
The baby?
但是 我认为 他出生错了
But I thought it was born wrong.
他很完美
He's perfect.
是男孩吗?
It's a boy?
羊群里 只有一只公羊 孩子
Only one ram in a flock, child.
你是如此坚强
You are so strong.
答应我 你会记得
Promise me you'll remember that.
帮助你的姐♥妹♥们♥ 也记得
And help your sisters to remember too.
夏普 快到了吗?
Shepherd, are we nearly there?
我想 我看到了…那边
I think I see something... that way.
塔马尔…你愿意带领我们吗?
Tamar... would you like to lead us?
不 夏普 我只是…
No, Shepherd. I just..
走吧
Walk.
走吧
Walk.
- 啊 - 快走吧
- Ah! - Walk!
起来 给我们看看 快走
Get up and show us! Walk!
塔马尔 走吧 走吧
Tamar, walk, walk!
快点
Go.
拜托
Please.
快走
Walk!
可怜
Pathetic.
你不可能是我的
You can't be mine.
我们必须有信心
We must have faith.
他不应该那样对你
He shouldn't have done that to you.
我亲爱的忠实羊群
My dear faithful flock!
为了报答你对我的信任
As a reward for your faith in me
我赐予你 人间天堂
I give you paradise on earth.
伊甸园
Eden.
你必须释放你自己 你的尘世烦恼
You must release yourself, your earthly worries
相信我能抱住你 救你
and trust in me to hold you, to save you
赐给你 我的恩典
to give you my grace.
你必须释放你自己 你的尘世烦恼
You must release yourself, your earthly worries
相信我能抱住你 救你
and trust in me to hold you, to save you
赐给你 我的恩典
to give you my grace.
我感觉不一样
I feel different.
妈妈 你的头发真漂亮
Mother, your hair is so beautiful.
你想吃一点吗?
Would you like some?
不用了 谢谢 塔马尔
No thank you, Tamar.
我们在禁食
We are fasting.
明天 我们这些妻子将重生
Tomorrow, we wives will be reborn.
这是伊甸园
This is Eden.
一定是
It has to be.
瑟菈
Selah.
来吧
Come.
不要去 瑟菈
Don't go, Selah.
别去
Don't go.
解开你的头发
Unbraid your hair.
过来
Come here.
你真漂亮
You're so beautiful.
就像你妈妈一样
Just like your mother.
躺下
Lie down.
我记得 我第一次见到你妈妈的时候
I remember when I first saw your mother.
嘘
Shh.
晚安 我亲爱的瑟菈
Goodnight, my sweet Selah.
我要给你讲个故事
I'm going to tell you a story.
瑟菈 只有夏普能讲故事
Selah, only the Shepherd can tell the stories.
以前 有个女人
There once was a woman.
一个狂野的女人
A wild woman.
用月光和牙齿做的
Made of moonlight and teeth.
有时候 她会在树林里散步
And sometimes, she would roam in the woods
在寻找什么
searching for something.
狩猎
Hunting.
还有风和树
And the wind, and the trees
水会和她说话
and the water would speak to her.
跟她谈谈 给她讲故事
Talk to her and tell her tales.
告诉她去哪里
Tell her where to go.
告诉她自♥由♥
Tell her to be free.
姐妹…
Sisters..
…妻子都不见了
...the wives are gone.
奇迹发生了
There has been a miracle.
重生的圣湖
The sacred lake of rebirth
给了妻子们 永生的恩典
has given the wives the grace of eternal life.
她们找到了回家的路
They found the way back home.
我妈妈在哪里呢?
Where's my mother?
我妈妈在哪里呢?
Where's my mother?
我妈妈在哪里呢?
Where's my mother?
女儿们 这是我的必经之路…
Daughters, this was the path I had to take..
…让你们姐妹 成为我的妻子
...for you sisters to become the wives.
瑟菈 我亲爱的瑟菈
Selah. My sweet Selah.
我美丽的瑟菈
My beautiful Selah.
我的妻子
My wife.
过来
Come here.
我要把你抱在怀里 瑟菈
I will take you in my arms, Selah
我会给你 我的恩典
and I will give you my grace.
过来
Come here.
我会给你 我的恩典
I'll give you my grace.
你不是我们的牧羊人
You are not our shepherd.
我不要你的恩典
I don't want your grace.
这太糟糕了
Well, this is fucked.
电影精选列表