So pious and perfect.
就像你妈妈一样
Just like your mother was.
别碰我
Don't touch me!
你不洁
You are unclean.
你可以走了 小家伙
You can leave now, little one.
当你流血的时候 我会来找你的
I'll be seeing you when the blood comes to you.
出去
Get out.
好了 来吧 女孩们 嘘嘘嘘 来吧
Okay. Come on, girls. Shh-shh-shh. Come on.
该上♥床♥了 来吧 莉莉
Time for bed. Come on, Lily.
过来 过来这里
Come on, come up here.
但是 妈妈 我不累
But, mama, I'm not tired.
我知道 但是 你现在得睡觉了 莉莉
I know, but you have to go to sleep now, Lily.
你知道规矩
You know the rules.
但是 我想要听个故事
But I want a story.
只能讲羊群和夏普的故事
Stories can only be told about the flock and the shepherd.
只有夏普 才能告诉她们
And only the shepherd is allowed to tell them.
好吗?你知道的
Okay? You know that.
你不想让瑟菈 惹上麻烦吧?
You don't wanna get Selah in trouble now, do you?
- 不 - 对不起 瑟菈
- No. - I'm sorry, Selah.
- 好吧 - 没事的 莉莉
- Okay. - It's okay, Lily.
我知道 你不是故意的
I know you didn't mean it.
好了
Okay.
妈妈得走了 好吗?
So mama's gotta go, okay?
但是 瑟菈会和你在一起得
But Selah's gonna stay with you
然后 你就要睡觉
and then you're gonna go to sleep.
夏普 羔羊马上要来了
Shepherd, the lambs will be coming soon.
那是你最后的食物和饮料
That was your last food and drink.
我们不能用杂质 污染新生的羔羊
We mustn't contaminate the newborn lambs with impurities.
你太年轻了 不能承担这样的责任
You are too young for such a responsibility.
但是 如果夏普愿意的话
But if the Shepherd wills it.
你以前 见过你姐妹的出生吗?
You have witnessed a birth of one of your sisters before?
就像这样
It's like that.
母羊准备好了 就躺在生产的位置上
When the ewe is ready, she lays down in the birthing position
准备帮助羔羊降生
ready to help the lamb arrive.
这是世上最自然的事 瑟菈
It's the most natural thing in the world, Selah.
最神圣的职责
And the most sacred duty.
夏普 非常信任你
The Shepherd is trusting you greatly.
瑟菈?
Selah?
羔羊怎么了?
What happened with the lambs?
妻子们 什么都不肯告诉我
The wives wouldn't tell me anything.
你和夏普在一起
Just that you were with the Shepherd.
瑟菈 怎么了?
Selah, what happened?
我睡着了
I fell asleep.
一只野狗 叼走了一只羔羊
A wild dog got one of the lambs.
杀了它
Killed it.
瑟菈?
Selah?
妻子们发现后 她们去找了夏普
And when the wives found out, they went and got Shepherd
玛丽亚 带我去了教堂
and Maria took me to the church.
嘘
Shh.
嘘
Shh.
他原谅了我
He forgave me.
但是 这比惩罚更糟
But it is worse than punishment.
我不太相信羊群和夏普
I didn't believe hard enough in the flock, in the Shepherd.
我不洁
I was impure.
你得走了
You're gonna have to leave.
如果我不走 你会逮捕我吗?
If I don't, will you arrest me?
你还有几天的时间
You've got a few days.
我珍贵的羊群
My precious flock.
我有个不幸的消息
I have grievous news.
为了保护我们 我们必须离开
To protect us all, we must leave.
否则 外面的世界 会毁了我们
Otherwise, the outside world will destroy us
把你们 从我身边带走
and take you all away from me.
我们会找到新家的
We will find a new home.
所以 我们再也回不来了?
So we can never come back?
我们得找个新地方
We have to find a new place.
就像我们多年前 发现这里一样
Just like we found this one, years ago.
我倚靠你 瑟菈
I am relying on you, Selah.
在我所有的孩子中 你是最纯洁的
Of all my children, you're the purest in your faith.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 将指望你的指导
The younger sisters will look to you for guidance.
坚强点
Be strong.
我亲爱的羊群
My dear flock.
我们的道路 将漫长 而且艰辛
Our path will be long, and arduous.
但是 有了信念 我们会找到重生的道路
But with faith, we will find our way to rebirth.
为了我们的旅程
For our journey
我们感恩
we give thanks.
有了这肉体 我们将重生
And with this flesh, we shall be reborn.
- 我们将重生 - 我们将重生
- We shall be reborn. - We shall be reborn.
- 我们将重生 - 我们将重生
- We shall be reborn. - We shall be reborn.
我告诉过你们 不要进来
I told you not to go in here.
为什么 我们不能在这里安家?
Why can't we set up in here?
这里更暖和
It's warmer.
这地方破了…
This is a broken place..
…由破碎的人建造
...made by broken people.
出去
Get out.
她不洁
She is impure!
她不洁
She is impure!
嗯
Mm.
你还记得 他以前那样看着我们吗?
Do you remember when he used to look at us like that?
我们得到他的全部恩典
When we had all of his grace.
现在不一样了 因为你老了
It's different now because you're old.
你怎么了?
What happened to you?
他说 这是惩罚…
He said it was punishment..
…对我的虚荣心
...for my vanity.
他剪我头发时 也这么说
He said the same when he cut my hair.
现在 他叫我破东西
Now he calls me a broken thing.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
你说这话的时候 看起来 很像你妈妈
You look so much like your mother when you say that.
她是什么样的女人?
What was she like?
她当然很漂亮
She was beautiful, of course.
我们同时加入了羊群
We joined the flock at the same time.
我们是第一个 得到他恩典的人
We were the first to be given his grace.
他的注意力 就像太阳
His attention is like the sun.
一开始 很亮 很亮
It's bright and glorious at first.
但是 后来…
But then it just..
…就燃烧了
...burns.
我不知道 你为什么这么说
I don't know why you would say that.
你当然不知道
Of course you don't.
还没有
Not yet.
一开始 我妒忌你妈妈
I was jealous of your mother at first.
她死的时候 你一定很高兴
You must have been glad when she died then.
拥有我
Having me.
你就是这么想的 孩子?
That's what you think, child?
你出生后几天 她都没事
She was fine for days after you were born.
但后来 感染了
But then there was an infection.
他说 这是对她信仰的考验
He said it was a test of her faith.
你没带她去医院
He didn't take her to the hospital.
你知道 你不能永远和我在一起
You know you can't stay here with me forever.
他数着日子
He counts the days.
他知道 我们的隐私
He knows our private rhythms.
但是 我还是感觉不对
But I still don't feel right.
有时候…
Sometimes..
…当我还是个受宠爱的妻子
...when I was still a favored wife
我会把这种不安情绪 藏在心里
I would get this restlessness under my skin.
我会等到天黑了 一切都安静下来
And I would wait until it was dark and everything was quiet.
我会去树林里
I would go out into the woods.
我会脱下我的长袍…
I would take off my robes..
…就这样
...and just be.
感觉像是自♥由♥
It felt like freedom.
你为什么留下来?
Why do you stay?
因为…
Because..
…我害怕
电影精选列表