我想 我能看到一些东西
I think I can see something.
什么?
What?
是什么?
What is it?
- 蹦 - 啊
- Boo! - Ah!
瑟菈
Selah!
我就知道 是你编的
I knew you were making it up!
血 色 羔 羊
听着 我们得拯救它
Look, we gotta save it.
嗯…
Uh..
- 有人要再来一点羊肉吗? - 嗯
- Would anyone like more lamb? - Hm, that's..
你们那里要吗?
Are you guys good down there? Yeah?
是的 我看得出来
Yeah, I can tell.
有人一直偷我的刀
Someone keeps stealing my knife.
妻子
Wives.
女儿
Daughters.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
你愿意接受我的恩典吗?
Do you accept my grace?
我愿意 夏普
I do, Shepherd.
噢 我的夏普
Oh, my Shepherd.
我需要你来帮我
I need you. Come, and help me.
我需要和你有一个...
I need a deeper experience with you
...比以前更深入的体验
than I have ever had before.
求你降临在我身上 使我饱足
Come down upon me, and fill me with yourself.
帮我靠近你
Help me be closer to you.
谢谢 夏普 让我们做你的妻子
Thank you, Shepherd, for allowing us to be your wives.
谢谢你的恩典和爱
Thank you for your grace and love.
谢谢你的恩典和爱
Thank you for your grace and love.
谢谢你 让我度过了美好的一天
Thank you for a beautiful day.
谢谢你 让我度过了美好的一天
Thank you for a beautiful day.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们真的
Have we truly
剥夺了自己的知识
stripped ourselves from the knowledge
使我们远离伊甸园的恩典吗?
that keeps us from the grace of Eden?
- 是的 夏普 - 是的 夏普
- Yes, Shepherd. - Yes, Shepherd.
- 是的 夏普? - 是的 夏普
- Yes Shepherd? - Yes, Shepherd.
我们寻求那种体验吗?
Do we seek that experience?
我们寻求深刻的体验吗…
We seek a profound experience..
我们已经把自己
Have we cleansed ourselves
从外部世界的腐朽中 净化了吗?
from the rot of the outside world?
是的 夏普
Yes, Shepherd.
- 我们是吗? - 是的 我的夏普
- Have we? - Yes, my Shepherd.
我的妻子
My wives.
你们都来找我…
You all came to me..
…被一个破碎…
...broken..
…残酷的…
...searching..
…世界伤害着
...hurt by a cruel world
这个世界 每天都充满着痛苦
that is more filled with pain every day.
我接纳了你们所有人
I took every one of you in.
我保护你们
I protected you.
我为你们 牺牲了我的生命
I sacrificed my life for you.
我给你们庇护所
I gave you shelter
我给了你们女儿
I gave you daughters
和姐妹…
and sisterhood..
…还有生活
...and life.
让我们祈祷吧
Let us pray.
想想我们的祝福
And reflect on our blessings.
噢 我的夏普 我们寻求深刻的体验
Oh, my Shepherd, we seek a profound experience.
噢 我的夏普 求你降临在我身上 使我饱足…
Oh, my Shepherd, come down upon me and fill me with yourself..
噢 我的夏普…
Oh, my Shepherd..
塔马尔 你要不要看看玛丽亚 是否需要协助?
Tamar, should you see if Maria needs help?
当然
Of course.
回头见 瑟菈
See you later, Selah.
你喜欢我的布道吗 瑟菈?
Did you like my sermon, Selah?
我很欢喜
I'm glad.
我能分辨出来 我的布道有多无聊
I can always tell when my sermons are boring
因为 你的目光 徘回在树林中
for your gaze wanders up amongst the trees.
我的夏普 不 你的布道 总是很精彩
My Shepherd, no, your sermons are always wonderful.
我只是在开玩笑
I'm only teasing.
我知道 你听得很认真
I know you listen most ardently.
如此美丽
So beautiful.
就像你妈妈一样
Just like your mother.
你能告诉我 你第一次见到她的故事吗?
Can you tell me the story of when you first saw her again?
如此美丽
So beautiful.
你能再说一遍 这个故事吗?
Can you tell me the story again?
你第一次见到她时?
When you first saw her?
我一定要让其中一个妻子 帮你重新编辫子
Make sure one of the wives re-braids your hair.
他看着我
He looked at me.
然后…
And then..
我的意思…
I mean..
我以前 从未有过这种感觉
I'd never felt anything like that before.
夏普 刚才说了
Shepherd just said
我能抱抱你吗?
"Shall I hold you?"
做妻子 就是这样
That's how it is being a wife.
就像是治愈 姐♥妹♥们♥
It is like healing, sisters.
他一直跟我说
And he just kept telling me
你很完美
"You are perfect"
你被接纳了
and "You are accepted."
然后 他把我抱住
And then he held me there
在他怀里
in his arms.
在那一刻 一切都很完美
In that moment, everything was perfect
我知道 我从未想过要离开
and I knew I never wanted to leave.
你很完美
"You are perfect"
你被接纳了
"You are accepted."
你只是刚来这里
You only just came here.
瑟菈
Selah!
你不能这样 她是个妻子
You can't. She's a wife.
不过 她和我们同龄
She's the same age as us, though.
你不允许那样和妻子说话
You're not allowed to speak to a wife like that.
我要告发你
I'll tell on you.
你会的
Sheep-shit you will!
姐妹 住手
Sisters. Stop!
妈妈
Mommy!
瑟菈打我
Selah hit me.
瑟菈
Selah.
你有什么要说的吗?
Have you anything to say?
她对爱洛伊丝很刻薄
She started being mean to Eloise
尽管她是个妻子
even though she's a wife
夏普说过 我们不是生来就刻薄的…
and Shepherd says we're not meant to be mean..
叽叽歪歪
Tattle-tale.
- 说什么 瑟菈? - 没什么
- What was that, Selah? - Nothing.
如果你两姐妹 不能一起工作
If you two sisters cannot work together
那我得把你们分开
then I suppose I'm gonna have to separate you.
瑟菈 请把剩下的 带到小屋去
Selah, take the leftovers out to the hut please.
你在干什么 你这傻孩子?
What are you doing, you stupid child?
给我
Give it to me.
我看到今天的祭品 很丰富
The offerings are rich today I see.
你知道 食物是用来赎罪的
You know the food is meant as penance.
帮助净化
To help purify.
她不吃东西
She won't eat.
她在禁食
She's fasting.
她认为 流血是对夏娃罪孽的惩罚
She thinks the bleeding is punishment for Eve's sin.
她说得对 夏普这么说
She's right, the Shepherd says so.
你这么想 是因为你还没到时候
You think that because you haven't had your time yet
这让你很特别
that makes you special.
他告诉你的
He tells you that.
但很快就会到来
But it will come soon enough.
准备好 孩子
Prepare yourself, child.
我们伟大的夏普 就不会对你那么好了
Our great Shepherd won't be so sweet on you then.
你们若不洁 难道不可把污秽赶走吗?
If you are impure, is it not right to drive out the rot?
如次虔诚和完美
电影精选列表