Lana
天哪 拉娜 你真好看
Gee,Lana,you look swell.
拉娜 看到你我真吃惊
Lana,crazy dame.
嘿 你应该先打个电♥话♥的
Hey,ain't you got a nickel to call first?
不需要 你妈妈告诉在哪能找到你了 金
No need.Your ma told me where to find you,King.
看 是拉娜
Look at that!It's Lana!
你是谁啊 流口水的小怪物
And who are you,you slobbery little monster?
他是一只邪恶的看门狗
She's a vicious guard dog.
她不擅长本职工作
She's not very good at herjob.
她不是唯一的一只
She's not the only one.
什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
-没什么 -你什么意思 没什么意思吗
-Nothin'.-What do you mean,nothing?
我说了没什么
I said nothin'.
难以置信 你真的变了
I wouldn't have believed it,but you really have gone legit.
-谈谈再一次机会吧 -这是老大
-Talk about second chances,-it's boss.
好的 但你要保守秘密
Yeah,well,you keep it under your hat,though,
我的意思是 我们还没开始呢
'cause,I mean,we ain't open yet,
我们会有一个惊喜隆重开幕 对吧 伙计
and we wanna have a surprise grand opening.Right,boys?
哦 没有了
Oh!Not again!
哎 我的哨子
Hey!My whistle!
老子会还你一个
I wanna be reimbursed for that!
-啊 老鼠 -老大
-Ahh!Oh!Rat!-Boss!
-是老鼠 -等等
-It's a rat!-Hang on!
快滚开
Get it off of me!
快滚 离开我的裤子里
Get this rat off of me!It's down my pants!
快滚开 走开 拜托了
Get it out of here!Get it off of me!Please!
等再有机会 回到那里 一定要把这些坚果藏起来
Next chance we get,we go back in there and stash away those nuts.
但是不能再回到公园啦
Can't go back to the park,though.
嗯 算了吧 让我们朝着光明出发 走啦
Ah,forget it.Let's go get that shiny thing.Here we go!
不 不是那个
No.And that's not...
我的了
The thing-ma-booby is mine!
索里
Surly!
-你在这里做什么 -你在这里做什么
-What are you doing here?-What are you doing here?
-我在寻找食物 -我在寻找食物
-I'm looking for food.-I'm looking for food.
-不 我在找食物 -不 我在找食物
-No!I'm looking for food!-No!I'm looking for food!
嘿 你找到食物了吗
Hey,did you find food?
不 没有食物 我要拿回你手上的东西
No.No food.Can I have that back,please?
为什么 这是什么
Why?What is this thing?
这只是我演奏蓝调的乐器
It's just my musical instrument for playing the blues.
不是朋友 就没有食物
I got no friends,no food
这个哨子与食物无关
This whistle has nothing to do with food
哦 我已经学会没有食物的蓝调音乐
Oh,I've got the no food blues
上帝啊 你找到了食物 对吗
For heaven's sakes!You found food,didn't you?
这东西一定有什么用
And this thing has something to do with it.
太疯狂了
That's crazy!
不说 那我就
Spill the beans,or I...
哇
Whoa!
别做疯狂的事情 别冲动
Let's not get too nutty around here.Pardon the expression.
索里 这一天太糟糕了
Surly,I'm having a heck of a day!
我们失去了所有的食物 格雷森失去理智
The park lost all its food,Grayson lost his mind,
现在我失去了格雷森
now I've lost Grayson.
我又累又孤独 并且想发飙
I've been out hungry and alone and getting real irritable!
所以 你最好别惹我 否则别怪我
So,either you start talking,or come winter,
我会给你好看的 明白吗
I'll be wearing a new squirrel-skin coat.Capisce?
门
The door.
什么 什么门
What?What door?
没什么
Nothing.
只是 我的心门始终向你敞开着
Just that my door is always open
但是 安迪 我们得走了
to you,Andie.But we gotta go.
回来 嘿
Come back here!Hey!
保管好那个东西 好吗
And hold on to that thing,okay?
哦 噢 我的尾巴 我的头 尾巴 头 尾巴
Ooh!Ow!Tail!Head!Tail!Head!Tail!
是这了 没错 太棒了
Yes!Yes!Yes!
巴迪 我们找到了
Buddy,we found it!
失落的亚特兰蒂斯
The lost city of Nutlantis!
我一直干着银行抢劫的活
I've been working on a bank heist All the live long day
别唱了 好吗
Stop with the singing,will you?
你相信吗 我不信
Can you believe this?I can't believe this!
你再听我说话吗
Can you hear what I'm saying to you?
那家伙和谁一起 诺库斯
And what's with that guy cracking his knuckles all the time?
你知道吗 这使我得了严重的关节炎
You know that's gonna lead to a serious arthritic condition.
谢谢 好朋友 抱歉
Thanks,chum.Sorry about that.Went a little nuts.
我不会说任何愚蠢的话 对吗
I didn't say anything stupid,did I?
哎 20%有多少
Hey,how much is 20%?
你在开玩笑吗
You kidding me?
它是很多 还是有点
Is it a lot or is it a little?
你不是认真的 是吗
You're not serious,are you?
100个中的20个
Twenty of 100 is 20%.
嗯 要为冬季贮藏坚果 是吧
Ah,burying nuts for winter,huh?
好吧 听好了
All right,listen up.
我们要挖个洞 打通这里
We're gonna dig our own hole,a tunnel from here to the alley,
把这洗劫一空 为今年冬天储备 明白了吗
loot the whole place,get fat for winter.Got it?
20%表示100个中的20个
20%.Twenty of 100,
这就是20% 你没上过学
that's what 20% is.You didn't go to school?
她怎么啦
What's wrong with her?
大概抱怨这里的工作环境吧
Probably complaining about the substandard working conditions here.
好吧 我们走
All right,brainiac,let's move.
你有意见
You got an attitude.
我们走
Here we go!
哇
Whoa!
好吧 索里 告诉我发生了什么
All right,Surly,you're gonna tell me what's going on in there.
是的 没错 给我那个东西
Yes!Yes!Just give me that thing!
那里有食物 是不是有
There's food in there for the park,isn't there?
你是要和大家分享吧 对不对
And you're gonna share it,right?
-绝不 -好极了
-Never!-Fine!
好吧 分享 我同意分享
All right!Share!I'll share!
平分 五五分帐
Fifty-fifty.Fifty-fifty?
我的生活中从来没有平分一说
I've never gone 50-50 in my life.
五五分就五五分
Fifty-fifty!Fifty-fifty!
成交
Deal!
哈哈
Ha-ha!
我有四个字送你 好吧
I got four words for ya.Okay!
给狗吃的
Thing-a-ma-booby.
唉 你觉得怎样
Ugh!How do you like that,huh?
好吧 你赢了 你赢了 让那个东西从我面前消失 咦
Okay,you win,you win!Get that thing out of my face!Huh?Oh.
你要挟我
You got me.
不 那是你说的
So,you can talk.
好吧 我不说话了 只要不吹哨子
Okay,I'll stop talking,then.Just don't blow that whistle.
我不会为你感到可怜
I'm not gonna feel sorry for you.
当然 是的 我明白了 呆在那
Of course,yes,I understand.Stay.
好吧 安全了 下来吧
All right,it's safe to come down.
我来教教你 我可是个讲公道的家伙
I'm gonna level with you,'cause you seem like a reasonable guy.
如果我不除掉你
If I don't get rid of you,
他们会送我回牢笼的 懂吗
they are gonna send me back to the pound,all right?
我不能回牢笼
And I can't go back to that pound.
哦 是的 当然 我相信你
Oh,yeah,sure.I believe you.
不 我只是现实的牺牲品
No,I'm a victim of circumstance.
不是我的问题 狗狗 你们还好吗 不要担心她
Not my problem,dog.You guys okay?Don't worry about her.
这真是不可思议
This is incredible!
这里的食物足够养活我们好多年
There's enough food here to feed the park for years!
哎 哇 哇 哇 你在干什么
Hey!Whoa,whoa,whoa.What're you doing?
嘿 我们可以成为朋友
Look,can we be friends?
哦 太棒了
Oh,great.Come on!
我什么都会做 你想看看吗
I can do all sorts of stuff.You wanna see?You know what?
我能拿东西 咦 我会坐
I can fetch things.Huh?I can sit.
看看这个 太疯狂了
Look at this thing!This is crazy!
喔 喔 喔
Whoo,whoo,whoo.
都是我自创的哦
Has a mind of its own.
哦 哦 哦
Oh,Oh,Oh!
我会装死 看着
I can play dead!Watch.
现在我又活啦