当你是动物的时候 生活就需要一种平衡
When you're an animal,life's a balancing act.
每天都要为了生存而去寻找食物
Each day is a quest to find food to survive.
生存是非常艰难的
It's a tough nut to crack.
等等 你认为我是这些浑噩的鸽子中的一员吗
Wait,you think I'm one of these dopey pigeons?
不不不 这个才是我 是很帅气的
No,no,no,no,this is me.The handsome one.
我和带羽毛的朋友的相处很融洽
I got no problem with my feathered friends.
事实上 我想一脚把他们踢开
In fact,I get a real kick outta them.
他们真的很适合被踢走
They're really soft on the feet.
他们很适合做小野餐篮子
And they're always building these little picnic baskets
偶尔用来打打牙祭
that offer the occasional treat.
很显然不是今天
Apparently,not today.
没什么好感谢的
Thanks for nothing.
在一天结束的时候 我只想和大家一样
At the end of the day,I'm just like all you fine people.
我不是英雄
I'm no hero.
我仅仅是一个想要得到坚果的小松鼠
I'm just a squirrel trying to get a nut.
一袋坚果 谢谢
One bag of nuts,please.
这是我的密友 是的 巴迪
And that's my buddy named,well,Buddy.
他不会谈论太多
He don't talk much.
是的 他们都认为世界追求的是索取
Yeah,they say the world's there for the taking.
所以 那也是我们要去做的
So,that's just what we're gonna do.
片名 抢劫坚果店
各位都过来 保持队形 食物来了
Come along.Please keep that food coming,everyone.
这就对了 所有的东西都是有价值的
That's it.All finds are valuable.
鼹鼠 我们的食物储量怎么样
Mole,what is our food level now?
今年的食物很少
Pickings are slim this year.
我们需要重新修正一下
I'm sure we could rephrase.
我们都处在饥饿的状态
We're at starvation levels!
我们都会死的
We're all gonna die!
不 不 不 同胞们 我们要乐观
Now,now,now,have optimism,brethren.
每个人要咬紧牙关
Stiff upper lip,everyone.
啊 食物来了
Ah!Here we are,food.
我想这不是我们想要的坚果
I'm afraid this is the wrong kind of nut.Hmm...
闪闪发亮的
Shiny.
这是什么 一车坚果
What's that?A nut cart?
一车坚果
A nut cart?
一车坚果 难以置信
A nut cart?My eyes!
这或许可以帮助我们度过严寒
This could be our salvation for winter.
安迪
Andie!
我这就去 你不会失望的
I'm on my way.You won't regret this.
格雷森和你一起去
Uh-uh-uh.Grayson is going with you.
无意冒犯先生 不过我觉得我自己就够了
With all due respect,sir,I can do this on my own.I don't...
格雷森
Grayson!
好啊
Ole'!
女孩子都喜欢大尾巴
Chicks dig the tail.
帮助安迪从那辆车上拿尽可能多的坚果
Help Andie retrieve as many nuts from that cart as possible.
向公园进发
For the park!
向公园进发
For the park!
好 他说的
Oh!What she said.
但是首先 与你知道的人保持距离
And above all,keep a wary watchful eye out for you-know-who.
不 不是他
No!Not him!
是的 是他
Yes,him.
来 到爸爸这来
Ho,ho,ho,come to daddy.
嘿 伙计 你知道奥克顿银行在哪吗
Hey,mack,you know where the Oakton Bank is?
好的 谢谢
Oh,thanks.
你在哪学的开车
Where'd you learn to drive?
笨蛋
Moron!
嘿 先生
Hey,mister!
我需要一些坚果
I want some nuts.
走开 小孩 我们已经关业了
Scram,kid,we're closed.
牌子上写着还在营业中啊
The sign says you're open!
抢银行
Burn rubber.
你没听见吗 我要坚果
Did you hear me?I want nuts!
-你想要坚果 -是的
-You want nuts?-Nuts!
我们要在大家到公园前得到这些坚果
We got to get those nuts before the rest of the park gets in on this.
让我们完成这项计划吧
Let's go over the plan.
它是我们的 这是车子
That's us,there's the cart,
我们打劫这辆车就能够让大家度过严冬啦
we rob the cart and then stuff ourselves silly all winter.
你在看什么
What are you looking at?
非常好 有同伴来了
Great.We got company.
好了 必须要走啦
Okay,we got to move.
到桶里去
Get in the pail.
警官 那个人用坚果袭击我
Officer,that man,he assaulted me with nuts.
-不是这样的 -太可怕啦
-Oh,no.-It was horrible.
听着 警官 不是这样的
Now,listen,Officer,that is not...
我需要查看你的营业执照
I need to see your vendor permits.
给你
There it is.
有足够支撑整个冬天的食物
Enough food to feed the park for the entire winter.
但是那条狗会让情况变糟
That dog will make it difficult,though.
格雷森 格雷森
Grayson?Grayson?
-安静 -你在干什么
-Quiet.-What are you doing?
我正在嗅每一丝恶棍的气味 索里·斯奎勒尔
I'm smelling for any sign of that rascal,Surly Squirrel.
寻找奇怪的气味
Picking up rather strange scents,though.
腰果 人类的气味 狗的毛发
Cashews,man musk,dog hair.
我知道了 你留在这里
I knew it.You stay here.
说实话 我仍然是这个公园的英雄
Honestly,woman,I am still the park hero around here!
这让我想起 你为什么不约我呢
Which reminds me,why haven't you asked me out on a date?
哦
Oh.
有老鼠的气味
I smell a rat.
你在这里干什么 索里
What are you doing here,Surly?
你不喜欢腰果吗 你不想要一些腰果吗
Do you like cashews?You want some cashews?
谁许可你得到坚果了
Who needs a permit when you got nuts?
好的 你也想要这些坚果是吗
Great.So,you're after this nut cart,too,huh?
是的 我们大家需要它
Of course I am.The park needs it.
太迟了 女士
Well,too late,sister.Amscray.
伙计你和我先到这里的 我不打算分享的
Buddy and I got here first,and I ain't sharing.
不 你会分享的
Oh,yes,you are.
秋天已经过了一半 大家在今年都面临着食物短缺的状态
Fall's half over and the park's having the worst shortage in years.
这一车坚果可以拯救大家
That nut cart can feed everyone.
我们可以合作 能够达成一致意见的
Hey,we'll work together.We can work out a deal.
呃 把这个拿给我好吗
Uh,pass me that metal thingy,will you?
我就是…就是不明白
I just...I don't get it.
你有能力帮助大家
You have all the drive and ability
但是你却从来不做
to help the park,but you never do.
你知道 这可是向大家证明莱孔对你的错误看法的好机会
You know,this is a chance to prove Raccoon is wrong about you.
我不介意莱孔的看法
I don't care what Raccoon thinks.
那么请你为大家考虑 不要总是考虑自己
Well,then do it for the park.Stop thinking about yourself all the time.
看吧 我要独♥立♥
Look,I'm independent
这意味着我要追寻第一
and that means looking out for number one.
如果你想要生存的话 我建议你也要做同样的事
I suggest you do the same if you want to survive.
明白吗
Got that?
我对你感到失望 索里
I feel sorry for you,Surly.
哈哈
A-ha!
我找到安迪啦 在一棵树上
Found him,Andie!In a tree,no less.
非常狡猾 索里
Very crafty,Surly.
在你干预之前我要逮捕你
I shall now arrest you before you interfere
以袭击大家的坚果车的罪名
with the park's nut cart caper.
没事的 格雷森 我理解他
It's okay,Grayson.I got him.
不 格雷森 她不明白 你要帮助她
No,Grayson,she doesn't.You better help her.
你啊 我要….
Well,you!I'm gonna...
嘿 超女 冷静些
Hey,Sugar Ray,take the gloves off.
把你的尾巴拿开
I'm just gonna rip your tail off.
现在 约会怎么样
Now,how about that date?
听着 我喜欢继续听你们闲聊 不过我和命运有个约会
Listen,I'd love to keep chatting,but I got a date with destiny.
命运 我认识她吗
Destiny,do I know her?
好运啦 笨蛋
Buena suerte,chumps!
真是刺♥激♥
That was thrilling!
好痛啊
That was painful.
结果不会是好的
This is going to end up bad.
打扰一下 警官
Excuse me,Officer.
我有幸目睹了全过程
I happen to have seen the whole thing.
这个小女孩似乎有些夸张啦