You guys looking for that squirrel?Me,too.
哎呀
Oops.
嘿 来吧 来吧
Hey,fellas,come on,come on,come on.
我喜欢和老鼠打交道 我最好的朋友就是一只老鼠
I'm cool with rats.My best friend's a rat.
这就是他啦
There he is!
来吧 自♥由♥啦 来吧 自♥由♥啦
Go on,be free.Be free.Come on,come on,come on.
巴迪 巴迪 过来 我们走
Buddy,Buddy,come on!Here we go.
我们做到了 我们离开啦
We did it.We're away.
哈
Ha!
喔
Whoa!
我们去告诉老大
Let's go tell the boss.
我不能再这样做了
I can't do this anymore.
没有食物 没有家 被老鼠追
No food,no home.Rat gangs.
巴迪 在这里我会死的
I'm gonna die out here,Buddy.
我不知道 我的意思是 他们可能会让我回去
I don't know,I mean,maybe they could take me back.
我可以干公益 我会给盲土拨鼠读书
I'd do public service.I'll read to that blind woodchuck.
我甚至会听莱孔的 会做任何事
I'll even listen to Raccoon.I'll do anything.I'll do whatever it takes to...
好的 我们进去 填报肚子
Okay.We get in.We fill our bellies.
我会按自己的方式去做
But we do it my way.
伙伴 那不是你的工作 我来吧
Forget it,Buddy.That's not gonna work.Let me handle this.
我们得到了100
We got 100.
是20% 那是20%
20%.Twenty of 100,that's what 20% is.
-你不需要去学校了 -嘿 嘿
-You didn't go to school?-Hey,hey!
嘿 嘿
Hey,hey!
看谁来啦 是老板
Look who's here!It's the boss!
刚刚从监狱出来 感觉怎么样
Fresh out of the slammer,huh?How you doing,jailbird?
嘿 待了多久 八年还是七年
Hey,what's it been?Eight years?Seven years?
把你的外套给我
Here.Let me get yourjacket.
不不不 我会得到的
No,no,no.I shall get that.
我很好 已经得到啦
It's fine.I got it.
不 我得到啦
No,I got it.
一切都很好
I said it's all right.
很高兴见到你
Just good to see you.
嘿 普利斯 过来 见过老板
Hey,Precious!Come here.Say hi to the boss.
老板 你比进去前更有精神啦
Say,boss,you look even better than you did when you went in.
嘿 老板 你有新外套了
Hey,boss,you got a new suit?
什么材料的 亚麻的还是丝绸的
What is that?Is that linen?Is that silk?
看上去不错 应该不是意大利的吧
'Cause you look good.Tell me it ain't Italian.
看上去像花♥花♥公♥子♥
What a sharp dude.
是的 嘿
Yeah.Hey...
想让你见识一下我的新搭档
I want youse to meet our new associate,Knuckles.
他是武器和安保的专家
He'll be the weapons and the safe expert.
纳克斯 和芬格斯以及幸运问好
Knuckles,say hello to Fingers and Lucky.
你好 马克 欢迎
Hiya,mack.Welcome aboard.
布真的堂兄弟吗
What's buzzin',cousin?
好的
All right.
你们真是天才能找到这种地方
So,which of you geniuses found this place?
我做的
I did.
我们走
Ah,here we go.
我做的 我找到了所有这些坚果的东西
I did.And look at all this nutty stuff,boss.
甚至我们得到了一个坚果车
We even got a nut cart.
嗯 各种各样的
Uh-huh.Sorta.
会做的
It'll do.
我们为了一首歌♥买♥♥了它 没有比这更好的隐藏地点了
We bought it for a song.And the place is the perfect cover.
视野不错 好 我们来商量计划吧
And the view is swell.All right,let's get to it.Plans.
就像我们谈论的一样 是富裕的城市
Just like we talked about.Fat city.
这里是银行
Here's the bank.
地下室在这边 有防护墙
Vault's right here.Reinforced steel.
铜墙铁壁
Solid as a rock.
这是为什么我们要这些东西
That's why we got these babies.
我们冲进去 带着战利品归来
We go in with a bang,and go out with the loot!
这里
Here.
关灯 杀光他们
Kill the lights!Kill 'em!
哦 似乎就是老鼠
Ah,just probably rats.
你说老鼠
Did you say rats?
什么问题
What's his problem?
芬格斯 闭嘴
Shut her up,Fingers!
我来吧
I got this.
噢 你可以听到我的狗哨
Wow.You can hear my dog whistle?
你能听到这些
Can you hear this?
就像我说 嗨 就像这样
Like,if I talk,like,high?Like this?
你没开玩笑吧 是真的吧
You kiddin' me?Really?
我没有问你是否能听到 我问的是
I'm not asking you if you can hear,I'm ask...
闭嘴
Knock it off!
我自己有一堆的事情 明白吗
I got enough on my plate without you two horsin' around,you dig?
呃 呃
Uh...Uh...
嘿 老板 我带去看看地下室怎么样
Hey,boss,let's show you fellas the basement,huh?
我们没有足够的食物度过接下来的三天
We barely have enough food for the next three days,
更别说整个冬天了
let alone for the winter.
吃点吧 这是我们能分出来的
Make that food last.It's all we can spare.
格雷森 过来 再加五个
Come on,Grayson.Five more.
来吧宝贝 表演的时间到了
Let's go!Drop the purse,honey!It's time to dance!
好的 来一套组合拳
Okay!Yeah!ROpe-a-dope!
来试试脸蛋的弹性
All right!Let's try cheek elasticity.
格雷森 展示一下你得到了什么
Yeah!Show 'em what you got,Grayson!
来吧 格雷森
Come on,Grayson.Stretch those cheeks.
你真的认为格雷森应该和我们一起去吗
Do you really think Grayson should be coming with me?
我不认为他已经从上次的事件中恢复过来啦
I don't think he's recovered from that hit on the head.
莱孔认为困难时期对鼓舞士气有帮助
Raccoon thinks it would be good for morale during these hard times.
毕竟 格雷森是我们的英雄
After all,Grayson is the park hero.
太棒啦
What a champ!
亲爱的 祝你好运 为我们找到食物
Good luck,my dear.Find food for us.
为了整个公园 我们的希望伴你一路
For the park.Our hopes go with you.
好呀
Ole'!
我们知道你会找到食物的
We know you'll find food.
带上我吧
Take me with you!
应该会有好天气的
And you should have great weather!
80%的机会是晴天
80% chance of sunshine!
0%的概率是严寒
0% chance of winter!
带上我啊
Take me with you!
当心 城市里充满了威胁
Be careful!The city is full of germs and bright blinding lights.
哦 阳光即将到来
Oh,the sun's coming up.
我要将黑暗带走 别挡路
I must take refuge in the safety of darkness.Out of my way!
再见
Bye!
看着我们 开启了英雄般的旅程
Look at us!Off on a heroic quest!
我没有想到更好的庆祝周♥年♥庆♥的方式了
I couldn't think of a better way to celebrate our anniversary.
嘿 我们不是在约会
Hey!We are not dating.
这是一项寻找食物的重要任务 懂吗
This is an important mission to find food.Right?
不错 我们会度过难关
You're right.We're past those silly labels.
我们的爱情
Ours is a love...
好 好 好
Well,Well,Well.
真是浪漫的场景啊
Isn't this a tender little scene?
我会处理这些的
I'll handle this.
你好 城市的脏东西
Hello,urban rodent thing!
这是什么奇怪的病
Is that mange or bubonic plague you're wearing?
我和这位女士都希望你能
Anyway,my lady and I were hoping you could point out the...
嘿 拿开
Hey!Put the...
嘿 别碰她的背包
Hey!Give her back that backpack!
背包 拿回来
Backpack!Give it pack!
拿回来
Pack!Back!
嘿
Hey!
格雷森
Grayson!
好啊
Ole'!
哈
A-ha!
别管我
Go on without me!
保管好背包
Save the park!
巴迪 我吃了太多的奶酪
Buddy,late too much cheese.
我想我会生个奶酪小孩
I think I'm gonna have a cheese baby.
来了
Going down.
天啊
Son of a gun.
拉娜