别担心 哥们
Don't worry about it, man.
照看好那孩子
Take care of the kid.
鲍勃
Bobby!
你干嘛呀?你想背叛我们?
How dare you? You want to betray us?
法提赫
Fatih.
上车
Get in.
育汉从来不知道我住哪里
Yohan never knew where I lived.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
知道这个地方的只有你一个人...
But you always knew...
法提赫 - 你害死了我们那么多人
You've fucking gotten us killed! - Fatih.
你去揭发了我们 - 给我个机会解释 法提赫
You ratted us out! - Give me a chance to explain, Fatih.
我们可以重新开始 法提赫
We could have a fresh start, Fatih.
在这拉一队新的人马 我都能安排的
Form a new crew here. I can arrange it all.
而你... 你应该站在我身边
And you... You should be right there at my side.
是啊 瞧瞧你
Yeah, look at you.
瞧瞧你自己
Look at you.
法提赫 你一定要明白...
Fatih, you have to understand...
三合会让我别无选择
the Triad didn't give me any choice.
原谅我
Forgive me.
法提赫
Fatih.
我明白了
I understand.
法提赫叔叔 你还好吗?
Uncle Fatih, are you okay?
趴下
Get down!
王八蛋
Fucking bastards!
去死吧
Fuck!
蕾娜 趴下
Reina, get down!
来 让我看看
Here, let me have a look.
没事吧 孩子?
You okay, kiddo?
蕾娜
Reina.
你现在必须勇敢 我需要你做件事
You have to be brave now. I need you to do something.
那个该死的小孩呢?
Where's the damn kid?
你叫什么名字?
What's your name?
蕾娜
Reina.
别人都叫我伊托
People call me Ito.
法提赫叔叔说你叫秃子
Uncle Fatih said your name was Baldy.
法提赫还说什么了?
What else did Fatih say?
他说...
He said...
没时间后悔了 - 没时间后悔了
no time for regrets. - No time for regrets.
他是像这样说的
He said it just like this.
他们对你好吗?
Were they nice to you?
辛塔阿姨很好 伟斯努叔叔也好
Auntie Shinta was nice, so was Uncle Wisnu.
法提赫叔叔又好又可爱
Uncle Fatih was also nice and cute.
鲍勃叔叔... 他有点古怪 但很强壮
Uncle Bobby... he's weird, but he's very strong.
对 他很厉害
Yeah, he was invincible.
很爱卖♥♥弄 是吧?
A show-off, huh?
阿里安
Arian!
我在呢 谁呀?
Yeah, who is it?
喂 别碰他 让他过来
Don't you dare. Let him come.
喂
Hey.
坐啊
Sit.
你应该知道我在说谁 不用我再多说了
You should know who he is by now.
求你...
Please...
求你别杀伊托叔叔
Please don't kill Uncle Ito.
不要杀她
Not her.
来吧... 动手吧
Come on... finish this!
你还等什么?赶快杀了我
What are you waiting for? Just finish me off now.
你是伊托
You're Ito.
三合会挑选出来的六人之一
One of six men chosen by Triad
来保护他们在东南亚的海♥洛♥因♥ 可♥卡♥因♥和武器走私路线
to guard the heroin, cocaine, and weapons smuggling route in Southeast Asia.
也就是大名鼎鼎的六海堂
Otherwise known as the Six Seas.
那已经成为过去了 他们现在想要我死
That's all over. They want me dead now.
好像还真是
So it seems.
那为什么要把这孩子牵扯进来呢?
So why drag the kid into this?
她已经没有任何亲人了
She has no one else.
真是下下策
A bad strategy.
她自己一个人还有更多活命的机会
She has a higher chance of surviving being on her own.
事实摆在那里
The evidence speaks for itself.
死亡的阴影笼罩着你
Death shadows you.
看看你的朋友们 在一场注定的败仗中被屠♥杀♥
Look at your friends, slaughtered in a losing battle.
去你的
Fuck you!
你敢再提起他们试试
Don't you dare mention them again.
你唯一剩下的所谓的兄弟 现在也想要你的命
Your only remaining so-called brother now wants you dead.
我知道
I know.
是我害这里惨遭屠♥杀♥
I brought the carnage here.
三年来 我就是制♥造♥死亡的工具
For three years, I was their instrument of death.
执行了无数次大屠♥杀♥
Carried out countless massacres.
一旦成为六海堂的人 很简单
When you're a Six Seas, it's simple.
永不原谅 杀无赦
Never forgive. Leave no survivor.
我命中注定要带来死亡
My fate in life, to create death.
整个村庄被屠♥杀♥
A whole village slaughtered,
就因为村子里有几个人 偷了三合会的货
just because a few of them stole from the Triad.
但然后我清楚地看到了
But then I saw it clearly.
那一瞥 我看到一条生命悬于一线
A tiny glimpse of life, hanging by a thread.
或许 只是或许...
Maybe, just maybe...
我能改变自己的命运
I can change my fate.
你干什么?
What are you doing?
就是那样 我走上了一条不归路
That was it, the path of no return.
现在救她有点太晚了
A bit too late to save her now.
我救的不仅仅是她
I wasn't merely saving her.
我也是在救自己
I'm saving myself.
但如果你打算杀了我
But if your plan is to kill me,
那就赶快动手
hurry up and fucking do it!
不好意思 这位大哥
Excuse me, sir.
你知道你让我们所有人 陷入了什么样的危险吗?
You realize the danger you've put us all in?
你意识到了吗?
You fucking realize it?
我跟你说过多少次了 我们不做毒品生意
I've told you repeatedly that we don't deal in drugs.
抱歉 伊托 - 你必须戒毒
I'm sorry, Ito. - You have to quit using.
愚蠢的混♥蛋♥
Stupid asshole!
跟兄弟们道歉
Apologize to the crew.
别跟我说
Not me.
我只想咱们能扩大 - 不是跟三合会合作 鲍勃
All I wanted was for us to expand. - Not with the fucking Triad, Bobby.
出去
Get out of here.
快点
Now!
我知道我把事情搞砸了
I know I fucked things up.
但如果我们不卖♥♥海♥洛♥因♥和可♥卡♥因♥ 我们就是傻子
But we're fucking morons if we miss out on smack and coke.
利润空间多大啊
It's a fucking huge markup!
你知道你把大家都扯上了吗?
You realize you've fucked us all up?
至少我不靠杀人来让自己嗨
At least I don't get high on murder.
你胡说什么?
What the hell did you just say?
谁是杀人犯?告诉我
Who's the murderer? Tell me!
伊托...
Ito...
你确定吗?
You sure about this?
没时间后悔了 法提赫
No time for regrets, Fatih.
盯着他
Keep an eye on him.
走吧
Come on.
跟你说了我一个人走
I told you I'm leaving by myself.
这不是去度假 阿里安
This ain't a vacation, Arian.
我不是跟着去给你护驾的
I'm not tagging along to keep an eye on you.
记住 到那边 我就是少数民族
Remember, I'm a damn minority over here!
跟你说句实话啊 这样是不够的
To tell you the truth, this ain't enough.
或许我们必须让鲍勃吃吃三合会的亏
Maybe we need Bobby getting screwed by Triad.
或许这整件破事就注定要这样
Maybe this whole mess is meant to be.
你听说过六海堂吗?
Did you ever hear of the Six Seas?
我们别去那里
Let's not go there.
想象一下 我们两个穷孩子 跟三合会的精英并肩作战
Imagine us, from two piss-poor kids, to side by side with the elites of Triad.
够了 他们都是危险的人 阿里安
Enough. These are dangerous people, Arian.
别想了 好吗?
Just drop it, okay?
谁不危险呢?
Aren't we all dangerous?
算了 我们把那个白种人 扔进海里吧
Fuck it. Let's toss the white boy to the ocean.
让他受点罪
Make him suffer a bit.
电影精选列表