先整理她一下 - 好
Clean up her wounds. - Understood.
喂 你知道我是谁吗?怎么那么久才接电♥话♥呀?
Kid, what took you so long? Remember me?
抱歉 我刚在忙
Apologies. I was preoccupied.
咱们下去吹吹风吧 啊?
Let's get off this ride and take a walk, shall we?
把伊托的事情搞定
Take care of this Ito business,
这里的一切都可以属于你的
and all this could be yours.
好 蕾娜 不要动
Okay, Reina. Hold it.
好了 不错
Done. Looks good.
你笑什么?快办护照
What are you smiling for? Go work on the passports.
我就只有这些了
These are all I've got.
法提赫 这些有必要吗?
Fatih, are these necessary?
你想利用这次机会 不是吗?
You want to cash in, don't you?
让我告诉... - 让我来跟他说
Let me tell... - I'll be the one who tells him!
好 你跟他说 - 都是我的错 法提赫
Yeah, fine, you tell him. - It was my fucking fault, Fatih.
这次让我说吧
Just let me tell it this time.
也许你记得他 他是帮我跑腿的
Maybe you remember him. He was my fucking errand boy!
育汉 你个死混♥蛋♥
Yohan, you fucking cunt.
你和阿里安离开后 我们就越来越差
After you and Arian left, we went downhill.
育汉抢走了我们剩余的现金
Yohan snatched our remaining hard cash.
靠贩卖♥♥他冷藏在肉柜里的毒品 自立门户
Made his own empire dealing junk from his meat locker.
你想要钱?在他那
You want the cash? He's keeping it.
小心行事 伊托
Tread carefully, Ito.
我听说他被提拔了 成了三合会的红棍
I heard he got promoted. He became Triad's red stick.
法提赫 - 伊托
Fatih. - Ito.
我为你和那个小孩订了艘船 现在一切都要看你了
I've booked the boat for you and the kid. It's all in your hands now.
保重 朋友
Take care, friend.
你也是 法提赫
You, too, Fatih.
有什么我可以帮你的吗?要订肉吗?
Anything I can help with? Meat orders?
你是育汉 对吗?
You're Yohan, right?
我来拿我的钱 育汉
I'm here for my cash, Yohan.
看你很面熟啊
You have a familiar mug.
你能说具体点吗?我们有里脊肉...
Can you be more specific? We have tenderloin...
还有...
We also have...
如果你知道我是谁 就不要浪费我的时间 育汉
If you know who I am, don't waste my time, Yohan.
明白吗?
Understand?
死混♥蛋♥
Fucking bastard!
疼死了
That fucking hurt!
冷静点 哥们
Chill, man.
伊托 你曾经是港口最疯狂的混♥蛋♥
Ito, you used to be the craziest motherfucker in the harbor.
我以前都想做你小弟
I wanted to be in your crew.
但现在 你拿枪指着我的头...
But now, shoving a fucking gun to my head...
这说明你已经不知道
shows that you haven't been told
谁是头儿 谁是跳蚤了
who's a fucking lion and who's a cockroach here.
你话太多了
You fucking talk too much.
告诉你那些烂人 把我那份钱带来 要快
Tell your little shits to bring my cash, and fast.
你瞧 三合会有六海堂...
You see, the Triad has their Six Seas...
我有我的七屠夫堂
I got my Seven Butchers.
七?
Seven?
退回去 全都给我退回去
Back off! All of you back the fuck off!
妈的
Motherfucker!
王八蛋 该死的中国佬就会算计人
Motherfucker! Fuck you, you scheming Chinese fuck!
伊托 你在哪里 混♥蛋♥?
Ito, where the fuck are you, you fucking asshole?
你刚刚在给谁打电♥话♥?
Who did you call?
冷静点 混♥蛋♥ 你想要你那份钱 对吧?
Chill, you asshole! You want your money, right?
放到桌上去
On the table.
现在回答我的问题
Now answer the damn question.
你个烂人
You fucking shit!
回答我
Answer.
蠢货 你巴巴地赶来就为这点小钱
Idiot! You came here for some chump change.
你不知道吗?抓你的人快到了
You didn't know? He is coming for you!
我所有的人 都去法提赫那里了 混♥蛋♥
All my boys are headed to Fatih's place, asshole!
“他”是什么人?
Who is "he"?
他们到底是什么人?
Who the fuck are they?
谁告诉你的?
Who told you?
在那里
In there.
接电♥话♥啊 伊托 该死的
Answer, Ito. Damn.
什么事?- 我们得谈谈
What's up? - We need to talk.
跟她去吧 给那个小孩弄点吃的 我待会儿跟你说
Go with her. Get some food for the kid. I'll tell you later.
辛塔
Shinta.
你可以暂时跟你家人住在一起吗?
Can you stay with your family for the time being?
因为我们又卷进烂摊子里了?
Is this about the whole mess we're in again?
跟伊托有关吗?- 听我说
Is this about Ito? - Listen to me.
听我说
Listen to me.
走吧
Let's go.
什么情况?
What is it?
你们走楼梯
You, take the stairs.
好了 宝贝 你快走 别再回来了
Okay, honey. Off you fucking go. Don't bother coming back.
快滚 我们之间完了 走啊
Fuck off! It's over between us. Leave!
鲍勃
Enough.
闭嘴 - 我们先杀了他
Shut up! - We kill him first!
喂
Yo!
谁有胆子到这来啊?
Who the fuck dares to step foot in here?
鲍勃...
Bobby. Bobby...
知道你们在谁的地盘上吗?
Any fucking idea whose turf you're on?
这个白种人♥渣♥是谁啊?- 说什么?
Who is this fucking white dickhead? - What's that?
你不知道老子是谁?
You don't have a fucking clue who I am?
那让老子自我介绍一下 老子是白种人鲍勃
Let me introduce myself. I am White Boy Bobby!
开枪打我啊 王八蛋 有种你开枪打我啊
Shoot me, motherfucker. Go ahead and fucking shoot me!
鲍勃
Bob! Bobby!
狗♥杂♥种♥
Bastard!
鲍勃...
Bob...
鲍勃...
Bob...
我们把他们全部结果掉吧 法提赫 把他们全干掉
Let's fucking finish them off, Fatih. Let's fucking kill them all.
接着 伟斯努
Here, Wisnu.
躲进屋子里 看着那孩子
Hide in the room. Watch over the kid.
进去 - 好吧
Get in there! - Will do.
我要把他们全都杀了 - 鲍勃
Fucking gonna kill them all. - Bob... Bobby.
我们要灭了他们 - 鲍勃 振作起来
We'll wipe them out! - Bobby, snap out of it.
振作起来 鲍勃
Snap the fuck out of it, Bobby!
辛塔人呢?
Where the fuck is Shinta?
她还安全吗?- 她很安全
Is she fucking safe? - Yeah, she's safe.
你确定?- 确定 辛塔很安全
You sure about that? - Yeah, Shinta's safe.
我们把他们全灭掉了
We fucking wiped them out.
王八羔子
Motherfucking assholes!
去死吧
Fucking shit!
所有单位注意 佩塔克森美兰公♥寓♥楼
Attention, all units. There's been a shootout
发生枪战
at the Petak Sembilan apartment complex.
有目击者说看到骚乱和暴♥力♥事件
There are eyewitness accounts of disturbance and violence.
大多数武装分子还在公♥寓♥内 我重复一遍 西雅加达的所有单位...
Most of the armed men are still in the apartment. All units in West Jakarta...
那是我们管辖的区域 如果我们不响应 他们会怀疑的
That's our jurisdiction. They'd be suspicious if we don't respond.
那个中国人说都处理好了
That Chinese guy said it's all under control.
我们只用把这混♥蛋♥带进去
All we have to do is bring this shithead in.
我们连手指都不用动 让那些混♥蛋♥自相残杀就行了
We don't have to lift a finger. Let them kill each other.
只管休息放松 哥们 一切...
Just sit back and relax, man. Everything...
该死
Shit.
谁给你们下的命令?混♥蛋♥ 谁给你们下的命令?
Who gave you the orders? Who gave you the order, motherfucker?
说啊
Speak.
育汉的人已经进去了
Yohan's men are all inside.
不过 还没看到人出来
Thing is, none have come out.
伊托的人在里头拼命
Ito's crew must be giving one hell of a fight.
真可惜啊
Too bad.
不管谁从那道门出来 你应该知道怎么做
Kill everyone that comes out that door.
明白
Understood.
你们 给我下去看看 - 好的
The rest of you, check the basement. - Yes, ma'am.
你们还傻站在那干什么?
What the fuck are you still standing there for, huh?
来杀我们啊 死混球
Come the fuck at us, fucking bastards!
从后面走
Go through the back.
不准放过任何人
None will be spared.
法提赫
Fatih.
必须了结他们
Gonna have to end this.
电影精选列表