- Is that alright? - Yeah, of course.
今晚你要来
So you're coming?
对
Yeah.
今晚就定下来
To confirm tonight.
-怎么了 -没 没什么
- What? - No, nothing.
我过去了
I'll, yeah?
等一下
One minute.
谢谢你雇我 吉姆
Thanks for this, Jim.
谢谢你
Thank you.
能找到帮手太好了
It's great to have an extra pair of hands around.
你感觉怎么样
How are you doing?
挺好的
Okay.
工作的感觉很好
It feels good to work.
那就好
Good.
明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
你为什么打人
Why would you hurt someone?
你那么随和的
You're so gentle.
你为什么打人
Why did you do it?
发生什么事了
What happened?
我不知道
I don't know.
他们欺负我
They bullied me.
谁欺负你 宝贝
Honey, who?
几个高年级男生
Some older boys.
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
我不知道
I don't know.
你什么都可以跟我说
You know you can tell me anything,
你知道的 对吧
you know that, right?
我不想让你难过
I didn't want to make you sad.
宝贝 你永远都不会让我难过
Baby, you can never make me sad.
你要跟我说 知道吗
You just need to talk to me, okay?
我知道你和爸爸之间很不对劲
I know something's really wrong with you and Dad.
不 一切都很好
No, everything's fine.
真的 你什么都不用担心
Honestly, you have nothing to worry about.
看着我
Look at me.
你什么都不用担心
You have nothing to worry about.
他们是谁
Who are they?
我的朋友
My friends.
哪里来的
From where?
附近
Around.
他们多大了
How old are they?
真的吗 你现在想起当妈了
Really, you want to start parenting me now?
是的 你不应该和来路不明的
Yeah I do, you shouldn't be sitting around
本地人混在一起
with some random locals.
那我们也许应该留在纽约
Well then we probably should have stayed in New York.
你可以怪我 萨姆
You know you can blame shit on me, Sam,
但你做的选择你要自己承担
but you're the one who's going to have to live with your choices.
我不用选择 妈妈
I don't have to make choices, Mom.
我会找个男人替我选择
I'll just find a man to make my choices for me.
你为什么想伤害我
Why are you trying to hurt me?
我没有
I'm not.
今晚你要照看你弟弟
I need you to watch your brother tonight.
我有别的安排了
I have plans.
-萨姆 -我听到了 妈妈
- Sam. - I heard you, mother.
你妈真性感
Your mum is fit.
闭嘴
Shut up.
我们出去玩吧
Yeah, let's go up to...
我们过去等你
we'll go wait for you, too.
不要 太无聊了 不是吗
Fuck that, it's fucking boring, isn't it?
好吧
All right.
我们在这玩吧
Let's have pick room here.
行啊
Sure.
-可以吗 -我无所谓
- Yeah? - I don't care.
我们来点冰♥毒♥
Let's get some speed.
我开玩笑的
I'm just kiddin'.
我也是
Me too.
多少钱
How much is it?
我有钱 我来买♥♥
I've got money, I'll buy it.
四十或五十镑
I can get a fuckload for
我就能买♥♥一堆
40 or 50 quid.
去买♥♥吧 再叫几个朋友
Go and then a few friends.
-行 好 -就这样
- Yeah, okay. - So?
我只去过一次纽约市
I've only been once to New York City.
有点吓人 但我喜欢那里
A bit scary, but I liked it.
上东区一点都不吓人 中♥央♥公园附近
Not on the upper east side it isn't, near the park.
那里很美 我们肯定会很怀念 是吧
It's wonderful, we'll miss it, won't we?
我们总是去那边逛 尤其是在秋季
We'll always visit, especially in autumn.
秋天 他们说秋天
Or fall, they call it fall.
纽约的秋天美不胜收
New York is magnificent in the fall.
艾莉森 你是纽约人吗
And Allison, are you from there?
是的 土生土长
Yeah, born and bred.
她是少数在纽约市长大的人
Raised in New York City, one of the few.
真的吗
Oh really?
你在纽约长大
You grew up in New York,
搬来伦敦一定是个大变化
so London must be a big change?
这里的冬天没那么冷
Well, the winters are milder here
更方便我工作
so it's better for my work.
你是做什么工作的 艾莉森
Oh, what do you do, Allison?
这个嘛
Well,
我的工作是在农场铲猪圈里的粪便
I work on a farm shoveling shit out of pigpens.
肯定是对着那些名字
Well to those names surely.
她当然是开玩笑的
Obviously she's joking.
不是开玩笑 我找了点零工
No, I'm not, I picked up some work.
只有来了挪威
Well, you haven't experienced winter
才算真正经历过冬天
until you come to Norway.
肯定的 肯定的
I'm sure, I'm sure.
你们知道夏季度假的新去处是哪吗 葡萄牙
You know what the new places is to summer, Portugal.
阿尔加维有一片新的开♥发♥区
There's a development on on the Algarve,
我一开始就入伙了
I'm getting in on the ground floor.
我已经在那里买♥♥了套公♥寓♥
I've already bought us a condo there.
我正在为开♥发♥区的
I'm bringing together equity
投资者们筹备资金
for a group of financiers who are developing it.
我告诉你们 欧洲夏季度假的未来在葡萄牙
I tell you, the future of European summer, Portugal.
比蔚蓝海岸强多了
Better than the Riviera,
那里如今人满为患
it's so bloody packed nowadays.
他来了
There he is!
萨姆
Sam!
我会帮你们买♥♥票的
I'll arrange the tickets for you.
你们要去看戏
You're seeing a play,
伦敦的国家剧院的体验很独特
and the National Theater in London is a unique experience.
今年有安东尼·霍普金斯的表演
Anthony Hopkins is playing there this year.
你们能想象和那种水准的演员
Can you imagine being in the same room
同处一室吗
as an actor of that caliber?
你们能近距离观看情感
The proximity, the emotions you'll get to see,
那种表演的激烈程度
the ferocity of the performance like that.
大家都说 只有在剧院才能体验
I mean it's only in the theater is what they say,
只有在剧院
only in the theater.
你真是满嘴胡话
You're so full of shit.
这些是你今早在报纸上读到的吗
Did you read that in the paper this morning?
我丈夫这辈子从没踏进过剧院
My husband has never set foot in a theater in his life.
失陪了 我去补妆
Please excuse me while I freshen up.
妻子们不一定知道
Wives don't always know what their husbands get up to.
自己的丈夫都在做什么
Yes, especially elicit trips to the theater.
我们能谈谈
Can we talk about the vision
你们对新项目的设想吗
you've got for your new project?
请说吧
Please do,
我们还以为你不会提起了呢
we were beginning to think you never would.
真漂亮
It's beautiful.
你想要吗
Do you want it?
什么
I'm sorry.
如果你喜欢 那就收下吧
If you like it you should take it.
我不能
电影精选列表